Start by marking “Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3)” as Want to Read:
Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3)

Wanting More

(Dangerous Love #3)

Carina McGinnis knows Josh Graham is trouble. Being attracted to a man who most likely has a turnstile at the entrance of his bedroom can only end in heartache, something Carina never wants to experience again. If she doesn't want a repeat of what happened last summer, it's best Carina keep what's left of her heart safely out of Josh’s reach.

Josh Graham doesn’t do sweet.
Kindle Edition
Published February 20th 2018 by Elle Keating

To ask other readers questions about Wanting More, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanting More

Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The moment that Josh Graham came to her rescue Carina McGinnis couldn't help but fall just a little for him, he saw the fear and indecision on her face and just stepped up and acted like they were madly in love, when in reality they didn't know a single detail about one another. He just stood there, with his hand on the small of her back, and stared down the man who left her completely broken, and not only put him in his place, but also put her completely at ease... where in the world did this m ...more
Romantic Reads and Such
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'll admit that this book had a big strike against it from the beginning - I am NOT a fan of manwhores, redeemable or not.  But Keating definitely shows her skill because Josh is pretty darn appealing regardless of his ... racy history.  He's decided that it is a good coping mechanism for his tragic past.  It makes sense but in the hands of a less skilled writer he might have still been off-putting for me.  Instead I understood how his awful parents and a devastating loss created the man he is t ...more
Sarah Green
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by BookSmacked

What an emotional journey but a lovely journey to go on.

I didn't realise it was part of a series, and thought at first I'd be confused. But, it may lead to a better understanding, but not necessarily a must to read the previous books.

I loved the character development in this book and for all the drama was a little predictable it definitely made for a good read.
Brittany from Can’t Quit Books
Josh and Carina both have troubled pasts that they have to overcome. Although they are surrounded by several friends, they still feel the need to compete with their demons alone. It isn’t until they meet, that they realize that having someone to share things with is exhilarating and needed. As both of them learn to lean on each other, they must decide...give into their past or live for the future!

I liked this book, but I was very confused at the beginning by all of the characters. I did not rea
Krista Richardson
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Read this book in one night and enjoyed it very much! The cover is sexy and drew me in. Carina and Josh are amazing and really take you on an adventure! Third person reads always take me a minute to adjust to but I was, surprisingly, okay with it. It worked for this story.
If you’re looking for a great, easy read, this is it! Enjoy!!
Taylor Freeman
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Karen Lovvorn
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Forever isn't long enough". WOW🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Myadiccionperfecta
Jun 06, 2018
Elle Keating
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Michelle
Tiffany
Feb 24, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish
Shelves: arc, ebook
DNF @ 32%

Wanting More is book #3 in the Dangerous Love series. Although each book is about a different couple, I’m not sure they work well as standalones. I haven’t read the preceding books, so I felt confused by the extensive back story surrounding the supporting characters. I spent so much time trying to work out which person was paired up with whom, who was engaged, who was pregnant, who was related, etc., that I was distracted from the main couple of this book.

Unfortunately, the book didn’t
Jan 18, 2019
Alba 1996
is currently reading it
Jan 30, 2019
Elle Keating is the author of romance novels with sexy heroes and fierce females. Her first book, Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1), was published by Forever Romance’s digital imprint, Forever Yours, in 2015. Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2) soon followed. Most recently, Elle self-published Wanting More (Dangerous Love, #3), Back to the Start (Dangerous Love, #4) Feels Like Falling (Da ...more

Dangerous Love (5 books)
  • Thrill of the Chase (Dangerous Love, #1)
  • Cut to the Chase (Dangerous Love, #2)
  • Feels Like Falling (Dangerous Love, #5)
  • Back to the Start (Dangerous Love, #4)