Start by marking “City Girl's Cowboy” as Want to Read:
City Girl's Cowboy

City Girl's Cowboy

He might desire her, but he'll be damned if he'll ever let her hurt him again.

Thea Andreas left behind her cowboy boots, the dusty trails of Texas, and first love, River King for the bright lights and big city dream of the Big Apple and a big-time modeling career.

When she inherits part of her great Uncle Leonard’s sprawling ranch, she goes back to settle the estate but
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about City Girl's Cowboy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about City Girl's Cowboy

Talltree
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Short and sweet second chance romance novella with an amazing H.
Nancy Metsch
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once again Mason is truly for lovers.
In the City Girls Cowboy we meet Thea Andreas and River King. I found after reading this novella it's true happiness is right outside your back door. It took leaving for 3 years for Thea to realize that
Heather andrews
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
River has an interesting way for getting his girl's attention, “okay. Hey. Hey.” I pulled her into my arms despite her protests and had to turn her around when she tried to kick me in the shin. “Ouch!” I grunted, getting a grip on both of her arms and holding her off the ground. I was lucky she hadn’t kneed me in the balls. “Hey! Thea! Calm down.” I liked this book, Thea was such a firecracker.
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 3.5 Stars ~

The City Girl’s Cowboy is the novella written by Kahlen Aymes in Kelly Elliott’s Wanted Kindle World. This was the shortest one I have read. It really will only take you about an hour to read the book.

I thought this story was an enjoyable one but one that didn’t WOW me. I enjoyed that we got to the heart of the storyline right away, but I felt it was missing something. The story felt kind of stilted or j
Gwen Shafer
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline. Very fast paced from beginning to end. Thea comes back to Mason because of a tragic event not knowing that her one love is still there taking care of things at her uncle's ranch. But will things be the same between them? Very sweet and lovable story.
Renee Entress
3.5 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has secrets, suspense, second chance at love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
Saved (Wanted, #2) by Kelly Elliott
Faithful (Wanted, #3) by Kelly Elliott
Believe: A Wanted Christmas (Wanted, #3.5) by Kelly Elliott
Cherished (Wanted, #4) by Kelly Elliot
Julie Kirby
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness on a cracker!

This was heartfelt, happy, sad, frustrating and beautiful all rolled into one!

Great story, 2nd chance romance. I feel this story isn't finished, there's more good things that need to happen for Thea and River, they are good together!

She's a little fire cracker, and he only has eyes for one girl! All the others be damed!

We all want a smoking hot cowboy, want to have a successful career and dare I say it, have them both at the same time. I

Loving revisiting Mason, seein
Amy Leibenguth
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Going back to her roots

Thea left a few years ago after being scouted to a modeling agency. Her days are filled with beautiful clothes and shiny runways, but also rules about what she can and can’t eat. She hasn’t been home that often and this visit home is tough as she lost her uncle. She must face River, his involvement in her uncles ranch and what she will do now. Sparks fly the minute these two are together only they both are unsure if they can make things work or if it’s their emotions flyin
Theresa Natole
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I truly lovable and enjoyable story. Thea has to come back home for her uncle's funeral. She has to face the man she left behind. Three years and the fire is still hot. The chemistry is still there. River never stopped loving her. He now will inherit most of the ranch and Thea has to make a choice. Go back to New York and her modeling career or stay with her first love. Is she really happy modeling or is her life on the ranch with River. The passion is still there. Will it be enough to stay?
Julie Kirby
Jan 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was heartfelt, happy, sad, frustrating and beautiful all rolled into one!

Loving revisiting Mason, seeing the lovable characters that
Tricia Mccoy
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Short and Sweet

River and Thea are so sweet. Well in the end anyways, because it wasn't always sweet between them. They were each other's first live, but when life took them in opposite directions everything changed. They both have a stubborn side, but after 3 years and a tragic event they found their way back to each other. You can take the girl out of Texas, but her heart will always remain their in some way!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
When the love of your life leaves you, most won't stay in love with her, but River does just that and when he sees Thea again, the sparks still fly. But can they forgive and move forward even with their own lives pulling them in opposite directions?
Laura Danielle
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I love reading books about losing a loved one that brings you home to your first love. Even after being gone for years and coming back to thr one that makes you happy and in love is worth it. Making the hard choices are hard but worth it.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Great story!! I wasn't sure if I was going to love River - he was kind of a meanie head (PG wording here), but I promise that you fall head over boots for him!

This was such a sweet story of growing up and a second chance at love!

This is another great story in the Wanted World!
Janet Hammons
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I love this series. I read the Wanted Series by Kelly Elliott and it is amazing. Big badass cowboys and the women that they but also drive them crazy. I was so happy to happen upon this Kindle World Wanted Series.
Andrea Britton
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ohhhhh!!! So good!

Sometimes is just takes coming home to find out that that's where you should always be. And that's exactly Thea does when she comes back to Mason.

I loved everything about this story. All the feels and a love like no other. Highly recommended.
Amber Britten
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

Omg it did not just end like that 😡I really hope there is more to there story I was falling in love with River and Thea
Amanda
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh the angst and frustration in this book lol this book covers an array of feelings. I am totally loving being back in Mason with all these cowboys!
Linda Wimer
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow

I absolutely love this Wanted World. I just wish they were full stories. Wanted to read more from these characters. What a great idea.
❤️Melanie G.
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Super quick, easy, fun and a bit sexy read. Wish there was an epilogue to round the whole story out.
Vickie Hopkins
Jul 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It one the best books i have read can't wait see what nexts.
Annmarie Bailey bacheller
Dec 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
This was great quick read. I enjoyed it very much. I loved how the author incorporated the characters to mason Texas. I recommend it to all to read.
Kayla
Dec 18, 2017
Dawn Mays
Jan 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Kahlen is an award-winning author of sizzling hot, deeply moving contemporary romance. Her stories are filled with intense love, passion, angst and emotion that breathes life into her characters and leaves her readers captivated. She lives near Omaha, Nebraska with her daughter, Olivia and their three dogs. Creative by nature, she enjoys the arts, music and theater... But the love of her life is w ...more