Start by marking “Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Wanted: Found

(Wanted Kindle Worlds )

I thought I knew him.
I didn’t.

One night he was in my bed; the next, gone like a ghost. But the memories of us together were branded on my soul.

Now he stands before me, a stranger with a different name.

The worse part is I still want him.

One thing is for certain: He isn’t stopping until he gets what he wants—me.

This book is a novella and is approximately 22,000 words
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Talltree
Jan 04, 2018 rated it liked it
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 I Found You Stars ~

What a little GEM this novella was!!! I was totally swept away with Found by Kristin Mayer.

For being a novella, this story packed a punch. It was a sweet second chance romance but had a little suspenseful element added to keep you turning the pages. This book will only take you a couple of hours to read, but it lacked for nothing.

Found by Kristin Mayer is a novella that is in Kelly Elliott’s Wanted Kindle Wor
Allyson ☘️
Aug 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars.
It was good. Quick and easy read.
Nancy Metsch
Nov 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kristin Mayer has officially floored me!!!
Let me start by saying the wanted series by Kelly Elliott is one of my VERY FAVORITE series. Kristin's novella really paid homage to that series.
In found we meet Austin and Scarlett. They shared a couple of days together and then parted ways. Fast forward a year and a lot has happened in both their lives. They both had to deal with huge loses. But what was worse they both felt lost in their hearts.
Mason, Texas is a place where you can find love, does
April Symes
I am so happy to see the WANTED series get the love and attention it is receiving by the authors in the Wanted novellas, like Found by Kristin Mayer.
Austin and Scarlett are a beautiful edition to the Wanted family. They shared a couple of hot days together and then they parted ways. Fast forward to a year later and A LOT has gone on. Austin and Scarlett both had tragedies to deal with in their lives – Fate brings them back together. Austin felt so connected to Scarlett, as she did with him but c
Isha Coleman
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
What appeals to me about the Wanted series is that no matter the author, love is the central core of every story. The citizens of Mason, Texas are at the heart of second chances, first time romances and uplifting tales of courage and hope. Found fits right in. Austin and Scarlett are a beautiful edition to the Wanted family. Ms. Mayer pours her soul into a story of heartbreaking losses and emotional healing. Their love seemed written in the stars and with a little push from heartache and the mag ...more
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
description

Yes! This book was what I wanted to have right now! I need little miracles lately, and Kristin Mayer brought real magic to life with Scarlette and Austin's story.

This novella warmed up my heart, even brought tears to my eyes. An amazing romance with a big heart.

Make sure you have it on your TBR list!
Lynn Lim
OK, now that I have the tears finally stopped, I can finally see enough to write this review. What a wonderful, emotional read. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE KIND OF ROMANCE!!!!
This is a phenomenal story of second chance love between two lost souls. Scarlett has come to Fredericksburg to honor one of her mother’s last request, to spread her mom’s and father’s ashes in the place where they met and fell in love. Little did she know, she would also find the Todd the man she fell for and had the weekend stan
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. This was a super cute and sweet, easy read. This is Austin and Scarlette's story. Austin and Scarlette met a year ago and shared a sexy, weekend together, but Austin left without saying goodbye. Scarlette was hurt because she really liked Austin (who she thought was Todd, because he gave her a false name) and didn't think what they shared was going to be a one weekend stand. A year later, she is in Texas to spread her recently deceased mother's ashes and she meets Austin again. He exp ...more
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has secrets, suspense, second chance at love, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
A
Franci Neill
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 Getting Love In the Most Unexpected Places

Imagine my joy and happiness hearing that I was going to be transported back to the Wanted world created by Kelly Elliott. But this time from the view of some of the most amazing authors! In Found by Kristin Mayer we're back in Mason when Scarlette visits to help her Momma's last wish. Little did she know when she visited the beautiful hill country she'd come face to face with a man that rocked her world one fateful weekend.

What Scarlette wasn't happ
Lisa Waugh
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I FOUND the perfect novella!!!!
Kristin Mayer has given us the sweetest of novellas from the Wanted World Series which was created by Kelly Elliott. This can be read as a standalone but if you want to get to know some of the most amazing secondary characters in Kristin’s book then I suggest reading Kelly’s Wanted series as well!

Scarlett and Todd had an explosive couple of days together. But when he up and leaves with no goodbye or explanation, Scarlett is left heartbroken and wondering why. A yea
Sarah Dale
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a delicious second chance romance story. So beautifully written and you will be kept on the edge of your seat. Its full of pain, angst, heartbreak but mainly healing, second chances, passion, and love.

Austin and Scarlett met and shared a weekend of passion at a hotel, they shared a deep connection but Scarlett was heartbroken when she woke up to find 'Todd' gone. She's been through so much, she has no-one left so imagine her surprise when she travels to Mason to fulfil her late Mother's wis
Tianna
Found

Found is an amazing second chance story that takes place in Kelly Elliott’s Wanted World.

Most stories take a bit to ease you in, but Found takes off and leaves you breathless within the first few pages and keeps you flipping. This Novella is one that is at full capacity with characters and a storyline to make your heart soar. Found is a Novella with a full novel feel.

Austin and Scarlett both are going through things that impact them and make it to where they eventually find their way back
Natasha
Mason, Texas is one town I would love to go visit and Kristin Mayer really drew me in with this Kelly Elliot Wanted Series novella.
Austin and Scarlette met a year ago and both fell hard and fast, but Austin left after their quick weekend together. Scarlette is trying to heal her heart from the loss of her mom and her loss of love. Austin is trying to heal his past too and has always wondered what happened to Scarlette. What is so captivating in this story is both stumble into each others arms a
Jamie
Totally love it

I love the idea of having The Wanted World where we visit my favorite town. Scarlette was on a mission to spread her parents ashes where they fell in love them be one her way. What she didn't expect was to bump into her one night stand from a year ago, but it's more then that she felt a connection but he left without a word. Austin has never forgot his beautiful Scarlette but when she came into his life he had stuff to deal with. Now she is in the same town as he is and he will st
Tricia Mccoy
So much goodness

Not even sure where to begin...I was excited to be able to get back into the Wanted world and get glimpses of some of my favorite characters and as I read along I fell in love with the story of Austin and Scarlette as well. They got their 2nd chance at happiness together and didn't waste time taking full advantage of it. Scarlette is such a strong woman to have endured the losses she did and dealing with the hand she was dealt. That goes for Austin as well. He was in a rough spot
Lisa   cheney
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had me at page one. When Scarlett first meet Austin he was a two night stand that they were both trying to forget their problems. Fast forward a year Scarlett goes to Texas to lay to rest both her parents. Thinking this will be the break she needed to start all over. The first night in Mason she goes to the bar to have a beer and where she sees Todd/Austin, they both have that instant attraction but Scarlett was trying to figure out why his friends were calling him Austin.
This is a pe
Lauren
3.75 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and sweet. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. This book is the first book of Kristin Mayer’s that I have read. The writing style is easy to follow, the characters likeable and the story easy to read. I liked Scarlette, my heart ached for her loss but I was glad she was willing to give love a second chance. I didn’t like what Austin had done to Scarlette but I understood his reasons. When Angie started to cause trouble, my heart raced
Lynne Garlick
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh be still my heart! What a wonderful read by Kristin Mayer, that gave me ALL the feels.
Scarlette and Austin shared 48 hours of bliss before he left without a backward glance.......so she thinks. A year later they quite literally bump into each other.
They have both been through so much in the year that they have been apart but what is obvious is that whatever happened between them, hasn't faded. The connection is instant and breathtaking.
This gave me the warm fuzzies, please go and add this t
Heather andrews
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Austin could be real honest about his feelings, "he held me tighter. “Thank eff. I knew I’d have no right to be jealous, but it makes me see red thinking of anyone else touching you.” His mom was a hoot, “well, I’m glad my son finally got his head out of his * **. He’s been pining over you for quite some time,” Doris replied." Scarlette's hands sometimes have a mind of their own, "as if reading my mind, her hand crept up my thigh. “Sweetheart, that’s going to delay us getting there if you don’t ...more
Amy Leibenguth
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chance novella

Sweet second chances! I really loved this book about Scarlett and Austin. Austin is an alpha guy, and retired special forces. Scarlett is in Texas to spread her parents ashes and bumps into a one night stand from a year ago. He hurt her by running out without a word and he lied about his name. Thankfully he gets some great advice from Gunner and the gang on just how to woo her.
Andrea Britton
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So many goosebumps!! Ahhhh...this book was cute! These two were so damn cute together. Nothing like love at first sight..sort of. Austin is one to protect being a former Marine. Scarlette is a little lost after losing her Momma. Then these two meet again and their journey begins.

I loved that the old Wanted gang made special appearances and makes me want to do another re-read on those.

Highly recommended.
Kelly Fountain
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
A short and sweet novella about Austin and Scarlette. They met before and had a magical and intense weekend together but he left and she never knew where he went or why. When they meet again, things have changed for them both. Scarlette has been through hell and back and is ready to start fresh while Austin has finally reached a place where he is ready for her. But lies were told and danger is around the corner. Can they be forgiven, will they be able to make forever theirs?
Sharon
Nov 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Follow the story of Austin & Scarlett in this novella by Kristin!
The met one year ago, but she knew him by a different name, and when they meet up again, and she finds out who he really is, will she be able to get past the lie and realize that he could possibly be the one?
This is a quick read, but totally enjoyable as you see them try to get past the insecurities and see if what they felt a year ago is true or not! 5 stars!!!
Andrea
Exactly What I Wanted

I imagine that anyone that knows Kristin is super shocked right now that she chose to write about Lark's friend :). This story is exactly what I expected in a Wanted World novella. There is a hot cowboy, a sweet and sassy heroine, and some spicy moments intermingled with the sweet. My absolute favorite thing, more Gram and Gramps. They are my absolute favorite of all of Kelly's characters. One down, nine to go.
Gwen Shafer
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have read by Kristin. She so gained a fan with this one. I absolutely loved Austin. I didnt like the fact that he lied but I understand why he did. He is just yummy. Scarlette is a character you cant help but love. She is strong and stubborn but lovable. I absolutely loved these two together.They make a great couple. So lovable and cute together. Very well written and enjoyable.
Rebecca
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great to be back

If you have forgotten what it was like to be loved by the Wanted gang this book will have you remembering, from the beautiful Texas sunsets to Jeff's t shirts, The Mathews clan have you wishing you were loved by them. Love is timeless, it's not lost just misplaced.
Messy Bun Book Blog
EEP!!! Another amazing author writing another amazing novella! I LOVE everything about this one!!
Scarlette was so beautiful in her brokenness and Austin was just so amazing with her. Austin's mom is who I want to be when I grow up! =) This one took a turn I was not expecting, but I LOVED IT and how it was handled! Kristin Mayer did an awesome job with this one!! LOVED!!
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Austin and Scarlett had one night year ago, but little did they know years later they would run into each other again and fall right back into the comfort of each other. That instant connection still burns year later and it takes place in Mason so of course you see all of your favorite Wanted men.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Therapy Ever After (Therapy, #1.5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)
  • Redemption (The Sin Trilogy, #6)
  • Belong (Seven Year Itch, #3)
  • Fighting to Survive (Guarded Hearts, #3)
  • My Peace (Beautifully Broken, #5)
  • Catching Fireflies (Chasing Butterflies #2)
  • The Dandelion
  • Second Chance (Running Into Love, #3)
  • Kiss Marry Kill (Iron Clad Security, #1)
  • Irons 3 (Norfolk #3)
  • Transparent (Luminous, #2)
  • Wrapped in Lace
  • Burn (Duplicity Duet, #2)
  • My Obsession (Club Desire, #1)
  • Third Strike (Chances, #3)
  • Snowbound with the Billionaire (Master Me Book 1)

Wanted Kindle Worlds (9 books)
  • My Unexpected Cowboy (Wanted Kindle World)
  • Adored: A Wanted Novella
  • Mercy (A Wanted Novella)
  • Wanted: Blurred Lines (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Everything I Needed (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Church Bells (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Beyond the Lights (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)