Start by marking “Wanted: Adored (Kindle Worlds Novella)” as Want to Read:
Wanted: Adored (Kindle Worlds Novella)

Wanted: Adored

(Wanted Kindle Worlds )

My name is Judd Mathews and I have it all: money, good looks, success. Fans buy my music and scream my name. My life is a charmed one… until my world is turned onto its head by a girl. Scarlett Mathews.
A baby girl.
My newborn daughter.

Her mother is gone, and she has no one in this world but me. This delicate little girl couldn’t have been born to a more unsuitable fathe
Kindle Edition
Published December 4th 2017 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wanted

Melanie (mells_view)
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
She’s the calm to this storm.

A sweet and emotional contemporary read. This is a novella so things start off quickly. Many things happen, and then it leads to Judd being a single dad and Leighton being there when he needs her.

I really enjoyed this read, and loved that it felt kind of slow burn even though it’s a quick story. I think since it’s a bit of a sensitive topic it’s good the way the author handled the romance.

If you like quick yet still slow burn contemporaries, maybe even consider this
Rebecca
Adored by fans

Adored by groupies

Adored by an endless list of one-night stands

This was Judd Matthews’ life – a life that he reveled in because he was able to live his dream each and every time he stepped out onto a stage or went into the studio to record another hit song.
Judd adored the freedom he felt on the road and by not being tied down in a monogamous relationship; he was a single attractive man who lived it up one woman and one bottle of beer at a time…until a helpless baby girl entered hi
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of the book.

Adored is such a sweet little story that sort of packs an emotional punch. It's kind of amazing how much depth Georgia Cates was able to inject into such a short story. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about Judd when he was introduced, but it was easy to fall in love with him as he embraces fatherhood and as we watch Leighton fall in love with him as well. The way they fall for each other seems so natural that even though it happen
Lynsey A
Georgia Cates is a favorite author and a go to one for me. This was a very short story, about 80 pages are 1.5 to read. Not a great deal of time for relationship development but the story still worked for me. Cute read. It really should be only .99 versus 1.99 but whatever.
Isha Coleman
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
The globetrotting bachelor learns how to be a family man in this sweet yet humorous ode to the fairy tale. There's a magic to the bond between a father and daughter that Ms. Cates captured perfectly. Surprise daddy scenarios are a treasure because there is something so sexy about a man taking his first awkward steps in fatherhood. Judd was a wanderer. His career took him many places but one adorable little girl taught him the meaning of love and one special woman gave him his heart's desire.
Prec
Nancy Metsch
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
THIS. BOOK. WAS. AMAZING!!!
The whole idea of Kindle world is great, but this series is centered arounfd one of my VERY FAVORITE series.
I am now a Georgia Cates fan.
Again Mason Texas proves that it's where you go to fall in love. This novella is very special to me because of the baby that's in it. ( you'll have to read it to understand)
Jude Mathews is a Country Music super star he also just happens to be Gunners Cousin ( score) He lives a Super stars life, that includes drinking until he's
* A review copy was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review *

~ 5 Adoring Stars ~

Adore is the perfect title for this novella by Georgia Cates because I absolutely ADORED this story.

Adore is a standalone novella in Kelly Elliott’s Wanted World and is told in Dual POV. This was a sweet and sexy single dad rock star romance. It had a touch of the forbidden love story because Leighton is hired by Judd to be his newborn baby’s nanny. The connection to Kelly Elliott’s Wanted Series i
Karen
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Debated on five stars because the book is quite short. It could of been expanded but it hadn't. The story for the length is still detailed enough that you feel for the characters and feel their chemistry.

I feel like it should be enough but I liked it to be more too. Good writing!!
Book Lovers  Down Under
Fell in love with Jude, Leighton and Scarlet what a awesome book to start with in the Wanted series novellas. Glad Gunner popped up in it. Can’t wait to read the rest of them. Thanks.
Julie
Shelves: arc
The single life is the only thing Judd Matthews looks for now that he is living his dream. No one to tie Judd down every time he headed to the studio or performed on the stage. A steady stream of one night stands to keep him occupied during his ‘down’ time. No attachments of any kind.
Then the unexpected rocked Judd’s world. A little girl that would forever change the way this ‘cowboy’ hung his hat. Another unexpected addition to Judd’s life is the NICU nurse – Leighton Mitchell. This ‘angel’ is
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GAH! I want so much more of this book! Adored was phenomenal, particularly when you consider it’s a novella and all of those feelings it provoked were done in such a short time. Judd and Leighton were wonderful, and baby Scarlett made my heart burst with love and affection.

Adored is a novella set in Kelly Elliot’s Wanted (Kindle) world. It absolutely stands on its own; you do not need to have read the other books in the world to understand this one. I’m sure having that knowledge would have give
Kari Davis
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Lord Judd Matthews!!

Adored is a novella written by Georgia Cates as part of Kelly Elliott's Wanted Kindle World. This is a book you don't want to miss...you'll get the feels with this little short story!

Judd Matthews famous country music star is about to have his life turned upside down by a daughter he was never expecting to have. Now he must figure out how to be a star and a dad, can he? Her mother is gone and he is a single dad with a daughter who has needs, he doesn't know how to care f
Pam
4.5 Stars

Everyone know Judd Matthews. Big Country music star, ladies man, gorgeous. One night stands were one of his favorite things about being on the road until he receives a call from a one night stand claiming she is pregnant. When she goes into labor almost 2 months early complications arise and the mother dies. Judd cancels the rest of his tour dates to go and find out if he is in fact the baby’s father. When the paternity is confirmed he spends time
This is a new to me author, but one that I've heard a great many wonderful things about.  If this novella is any indication, she is about to become one of my favorites.
This novella is a kindle world novella, set in the world of the Wanted series by Kelly Elliott.  I've not read any of those books, but I've read several of the other Wanted Kindle World Novellas.  I've not been disappointed by any of them!
Jill
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars for - Adored - by Georgia Cates a novella with just the right amounts of sweet and sexy about a country super star that suddenly finds himself a single dad. Judd Matthews is in a new city every night and he indulges in the easy women that throw themselves at him whenever he feels like it until he gets a call that changes his life. Judd becomes a single parent to a premature newborn overnight and if it wasn't for the exceptional medical staff and his family he would've lost his mind.
Judd
Nov 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a new to me author, but one that I’ve heard a great many wonderful things about. If this novella is any indication, she is about to become one of my favorites.

This novella is a kindle world novella, set in the world of the Wanted series by Kelly Elliott. I’ve not read any of those books, but I’ve read several of the other Wanted Kindle World Novellas. I’ve not been disappointed by any of them!

Judd is a country music star, that is surprised by the birth of his baby daughter, that he didn’
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this super short story. The story has pain, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading them first if you want the full stories of the wanted series as these novellas take place in the same series:
Wanted (Wanted, #1) by Kelly Elliott
Saved (Wanted, #2) by Kelly Elliott
Faithful (Wanted, #3) by Kelly Elliott
Believe: A Wanted Christmas (Wanted, #3.5) by Kelly Elliott
Cherished (Wanted, #4) by Kelly Elliott
A Forever Love (Wanted, #5)
Geegina
Nov 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A novella by Georgia Cates, that I wish was actually a novel.
This story was so heartfelt and beautiful. The characters where amazing and the story line too.
Georgia always deliver if its a novel or novella you won’t be disappointed.

Judd a country artist that suddenly life throws him a curve, he is now a dad and has no idea what is gonna happened ñ, he never saw himself with kids an artist on the road how would it ever work out?
Leighton a divorce, NIC nurse in care of Judd’s new baby girl. She is
Cindy
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my sweet jeezus!!! That Judd Matthews!! Enough said right there! That man exploded my ovaries more times then I can count!! I need more Judd in my life!!!

Adored is a novella for the Wanted Kindle world written by the talented Georgia Cates. This story is so beautiful, so heartfelt, I wanted more. I ADORED the characters! And this storyline was beautifully written!!!

Judd Matthews is a famous country music artist. Well a wrench has been thrown into his life in the form of a baby girl born 3 m
Felicia Eddy
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this new novella by Georgia Cates.

Judd Mathews one of the hottest country music stars out there is in for the shock of his life - he is going to become a father. When his baby is born early he is all she has in the world and to say he is not ready would be an understatement. When he hires her beautiful nurse as Scarlett's nanny his problem is solved, now if he could just stop thinking about her.

Leighton Mitchell wasnt looking for a new life, but when sexy country star Judd ma
Sarah Dale
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh wow this simply delicious Novella was perfect! This was such a beautifully written short story of a single dad literally thrown in at the deep end, oh so many lovely feel good feels! I honestly could have read a full length novel on these two!

What more could you ask for then a sexy as sin famous Country rock star Judd Matthews and hot Premie Nurse Leighton Mitchell. how can she turn down a job looking after the gorgeously cute Scarlett when her dad asks after his life has been turned upside
Gwen Shafer
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness I literally wanted to crawl inside this book and help Judd Mathews with everything and anything. I have to say this one was so very enjoyable from the beginning to the end. Judd finds out that he has a little girl one that he didnt know he had until she was born. But things are only difficult from there. Thank God an angle agrees to help him take care of his daughter. I absolutely loved these two together. Judd and Leighton make the best couple. Leighton is the nurse that takes ca ...more
Tania's Book Blog
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a cute read. Love Judd and Leighton. They net in the most unconventional way. Judd is a famous country singer and Leighton is a NICU nurse. They meet when Judd finds out that he has a daughter in NICU and Leighton is her nurse.

Judd never wanted kids and didn’t know about his daughter existence until that day. When Scarlett his baby girl was finally discharged he still wasn’t sure of himself and made Leighton an offer that at first she was hesitant but then couldn’t resist. She became Scarle
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
The Wanted series is one of my all time favorites, so needless to say, I had high expectations for the books in the Wanted Kindle World. I can safely say I am not disappointed. Georgia Cates knocked it out of the park with Adored. It has everything I adore in this series and more. The sweetness, the swoon worthy sexy cowboys, the beautiful romance, Adored is perfect.

Leighton and Judd were so wonderful. Their sweet romance will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy. I’m always a sucker for a sing
Indie Wish List
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this novella from Kelly Elliott’s Wanted Kindle World. Georgia Cates packed a lot of story and character development into it. It definitely had the Wanted feel and I know Kelly must be proud.

Leighton was the one thing Judd never saw coming or knew he needed. She complimented him perfectly. The romance was a slow burn, and I loved the build-up to them finally coming together. Leighton about broke my heart in some of the scenes, and I was so happy that she got the family she alwa
Natasha
OVARY EXPLOSION here. This is my first read by Georgia Cates and I think I will be devouring more of her books.
Judd Mathews is a famous singer and now he is being asked to be a dad to his premature daughter. A child he just found out about. As he sits in the NICU trying to decide how will he do this- his daughters angel arrives, her nurse.
Scarlett is one of those nurses you always want in your life, caring on all levels. She sees how Judd is internally struggling with seeing his very tiny daug
Sara
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adored is a short and sweet novella that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Judd Matthews is a country music star who finds out at the nth hour that he's a father. He rushes to hospital to find out that his daughter has been born three months premature and her mother isn't going to make it. Judd's life is thrown into chaos until his saving grace, the NICU nurse who is looking after his daughter helps him find his way.

Leighton is a NICU nurse and loves her job. She loves her little patients but Judd's
Averie Perkins
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

This was a beautifully written and touching story. By the lovely Georgia Cates.
She gives use another book friend to fall in love with and drool over. Another story to talk about with your best friend and read over and over again.

Judd Mathews never wanted a child. Until he walked into a hospital and becomes an instant father. To a precious little new born baby girl. (Scarlett Leighton) It's Love at first sight for Judd. He never knew what he wanted until it was right in front of him.

L
Dina Maio
Dec 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Georgia Cates has done it again. This was one the sweetest books I have read in a long time. Watching Judd fall in love with Scarlett and learn what is important in life was a breath lot fresh air.

Judd is a country superstar who has forgotten what's important in life. So, when a one night strand has his baby, he's left alone trying to figure out what to do. Enter Leighton. Scarlett's nurse. This is where sparks fly as Judd learns that family is more important than money and women. The story is w
Erica
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my, Judd Matthews is enough to make a southern girl swoon.
He's the total package and going from the life of a man on the road to daddy of the year in record time makes him even sexier.
Leighton was his baby's NICU nurse, she's the only person he trusts to take care of his daughter while he's on the road so he makes her an offer she cant refuse, moves her in and gives her everything she could need.
Except the one thing she longs for.
When feelings enter the boss/nanny relationship how will they h
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • The Prisoner (The Replacement, #1.5)
  • The Grinch of Starlight Bend
  • Upon a Winter's Night (MacKinnon's Rangers, #3.5)
  • Make Me Yours (Men of Gold Mountain, #4)
  • Snowbound with the Billionaire (Master Me #1)
  • Once Upon A Rock Star
  • Snowed in with my Boss
  • In the Moment
  • Elliott Redeemed (Preload, #2)
  • Wild Child
  • Indiscretion: Volume Three (Indiscretion, #3)
  • All Stars Fall (Seaside Pictures, #3.5; Big Sky, #4.5)
  • His Call (Call, #2.5)
  • Tied (Imperfect Love)
  • First Taste of Darkness
  • Heart Breaker (Nashville Nights, #1)
  • Battle of the Sexes (Imperfect Love)

Wanted Kindle Worlds (9 books)
  • My Unexpected Cowboy (Wanted Kindle World)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Mercy (A Wanted Novella)
  • Wanted: Blurred Lines (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Everything I Needed (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Church Bells (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Beyond the Lights (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Wanted: Another Round of Whiskey (Kindle Worlds Novella)