Start by marking “The Courageous Millie Rose” as Want to Read:
The Courageous Millie Rose

The Courageous Millie Rose

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
The courageous Millie Rose

goes where no one else goes...

The courageous Millie Rose is a girl who is big on adventure and capable of conquering anything. Join her as she finds a treasure map and negotiates a series of obstacles to prove her worth and claim the prize!
Published November 17th 2017 by Cambridge Town Press

To ask other readers questions about The Courageous Millie Rose, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Courageous Millie Rose

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Courageous Millie Rose
Angela Lambkin
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
How courageous is Millie Rose? Read this short sweet story and find out!

I liked it! I think kids ages 0-8 could gain a lot from reading about Millie Rose. Therefore I wish to recommend this for five stars and also for those ages 0-8 and or in grades P-2. I received this for free using KU, and in return, here is my honest review. Super work DC! By Sunny.
ula
Jamika Fennie
is currently reading it
Dec 02, 2018
Adding book to profile 1 1 Jan 16, 2018 01:37AM
DC Swain is the author of several childrens books, including the popular Down in the Garden, How High Will It Fly? and Freddie Figg series.

He believes in creating stories that keep children engaged, while teaching simple life lessons. He has collaborated with illustrators from around the globe and only publishes stories that get his daughters' seal of approval.

He lives in a