Start by marking “The Lost Princess (The Fairy Tale Chronicles, #1)” as Want to Read:
The Lost Princess (The Fairy Tale Chronicles, #1)

The Lost Princess

(The Fairy Tale Chronicles #1)

Previous cover edition for ASIN B07CZQ2FLR
For all editions see here

Cilla Starling has lived in the Kappaka palace as long as she can remember. Prince Ethan Villn and his family are in the prisons of the palace, and Queen Villn rules over her fearful subjects. When Lord Rush confronts Queen Villn- resulting in Cilla, Ethan, and Ethan's family's freedom -they decide to fight
Published May 10th 2018 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Princess, please sign up.
Elizabeth Dragina For me it depends on your maturity level and age. For most girls I'd say 11 to 12 and up, but if you are "extra" mature then I'd say you could read it…moreFor me it depends on your maturity level and age. For most girls I'd say 11 to 12 and up, but if you are "extra" mature then I'd say you could read it at 9 or 10. The story didn't get to extensive in the lines of TMI, but it did have a couple of kisses and touches.... ( the couple were not married ). I hope that helps!(less)

Start your review of The Lost Princess (The Fairy Tale Chronicles, #1)
Kellyn Roth
Sep 04, 2018 marked it as did-not-finish
DNF ~15%
Abigail

How do I descibe my feelings for this book??? I highly recommend it for you guys to read it, when it comes out in May. All you people who love fairytales, romance, adventure, and happy endings this book wa made for you!! I absolutely loved this book!! I was uncertain at first as to where this was book was going to go. But once I got more into it, I couldn't put it down!

This book ending so beautfilly but I do have one question for Loretta (view spoiler)
Kitty Foth-Regner
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Keep an eye out for this young author -- I expect great things from her one day!
Elizabeth Dragina
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Well..... where shall I begin?

2.5 Stars ( it was low quality... )

I'm going to start off by apologizing to the author. I received this book in exchange for an honest review and now I'm going to give it. All opinions are my own. ( Sorry it took so long Loretta! )

My ... my What a Cast of characters!! And I must say... I love a book with a good cast of characters! So many of them are relatable!! My favorite character in this book was between Celeste Nightingale and Queen Villn!Celeste was the most
Nicki Chapelway
Apr 02, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

I loved the idea behind this story. Combining a bunch of fairy tales into one story. Having a large cast of characters all supposed to be different characters from fairy tales and all with different backgrounds and goals. I mean that just sounds fantastic!

I would have preferred to have a little bit more character development. I felt like the book was too short to get to know such a large cast of characters so I was left feeling pretty meh about them. It made it seem like certain declar
Allyson
Official rating is 3.5 stars.

Before I begin this review, I want to point out that the author was fourteen when she first wrote this novella. To be honest, I could tell she was young when she wrote it, but that is not a bad thing! :) The author's writing style at that age reminds me a lot of my own when I was fourteen, so I completely understand why the author made some of the choices she made with pacing, description, etc. For a debut novella, I believe she did a good job and has great potentia
Gracelyn Buckner
Dec 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5+ Stars

~wonderfuls~

the romance

I won’t give any spoilers, but I loved the romance in this book. It was so sweet! I loved watching it come along as Loretta was writing it.

the villain

Yes. I like the villain. What can I say? Half the time, the villian is my favorite character anyway. Sometimes the heroes are just plain stupid. (That wasn’t the case in The Lost Princess, though. All the characters were well done.) I felt sorry for Queen Villn. Loretta did a great job with her backstory.

the overa
R.A.
Hmm, not bad! ;)

The Characters:
Ivory - she was nice!
Dove - :) :) With that name, one has to smile!
Jacob - liked him too! I don't know what else to say, other than he's definitely a Prince Charming for a certain girl! *winks*
Jay - *nods* He was my favourite character I think! I loved his stern, King-like attitude at times and his carefree attitudes at other times!
Celeste - her knowledge of memorizing stuff was rather impressive!
Cilla - really liked her!
The Queen - well, I didn't feel sorry for he
Chloe (aka Crystal)
Aug 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Tweens (12-ish) and older, for some romance and violence.
Previously published on Purely by Faith Reviews.

(3.5 Stars)

The idea behind this story was interesting. I really liked the idea of combining fairy-tales, and I think this one really falls under that category quite nicely. That being said, there are some parts I liked and then was confused about.

The first thing I want to say is that the Queen was a realistic villain (and that makes me completely fond of the villain even more). I wasn't really sure why she was bent on doing things her way when I f
Liz F.
Sep 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, romance
I have read this book! :D Yay!
(I finished it on the 1st just haven't had time to write a review til now)

What I liked...

-I liked Ivory's character for some reason. I don't know! She was fun! :P

-Loretta did an awesome job with Nana's eight foster kids! For me, it's hard to keep the dialogue flowing with that many people and she mostly included everyone! (just in general when there were lots of people too)

-I loved the mix of all the different fairy tales! Very creative! =D

-The romance was also por
E.J. Hill
Jun 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved how this story mixed different fairytales together into one! It made for a fun read :) I think my favorite part about this book was the plot. It was such a unique fairytale retelling. I only wish, that it was more drawn out, that there was more detail.
The characters were loveable and the villain was not your typical "evil queen." Also, the romances were sweet and left me smiling.
Although it was not flowery or descriptive, the writing was simple and concise with only a few typos which w
Mia
Christian Book Re...: Fairy Tale/Fantasy book 1 11 Jul 02, 2018 01:52PM
Year-long NaNo: The Lost Princess- book release 7 12 Jun 07, 2018 01:15AM
Christian Book Re...: Requesting Reviews 2 16 May 22, 2018 07:59AM
Goodreads Librari...: Create Series 3 18 Feb 05, 2018 01:39PM

• Everblaze (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #3)
  • Exile (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #2)
  • Neverseen (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #4)
  • Lodestar (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #5)
  • Esther Ashton's New Dress
  • Flashback (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #7)
  • Nightfall (Keeper of the Lost Cities #6)
  • Shower Thoughts
Teen author Loretta has previously written about six novels and self-published one. She loves to run, read, and write. She’s always cold—you can usually find her wrapped up in a blanket on the couch with a book. Her favorite color changes depending on the day. She loves chocolate—preferably dark with a hint of sea salt.

The Fairy Tale Chronicles (3 books)
  • The Princess Ambassador (Fairy Tale Chronicles #2)
  • A Princess at Heart (The Fairy Tale Chronicles #3)