Start by marking “If I’d Known (Cursed, #1)” as Want to Read:
If I’d Known (Cursed, #1)

If I’d Known

(Cursed #1)

3.81  ·  Rating details ·  646 Ratings  ·  114 Reviews
"We're all cursed—every single one of us."

Lana Peri isn't afraid of telling anyone exactly what she thinks, even if it gets her into trouble—which it usually does. But the thing is, she can't lie. Her unfiltered honesty doesn’t exactly make her many friends, although it does get her kicked out of class regularly. Lana knows the truth will eventually be her undoing. If only
Nook, 1st Edition
Published December 15th 2017

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐! If I’d Known, book 1 of 4. Lana is caught in a web of deception with danger & several to-die-for heroes & anti-heroes!

“I’ve come to accept that, regardless of how honest or silent I am, the truth is fated to destroy my life.”

If I’d Known (book 1) opens up to everyday life of high school student Lana Peri. Except this will prove to be a day like no other and an opening to a 4-book series.

Lana is smart, rebellious and unpredictable, a good daughter, loyal friend, out-spoken s
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Dec 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF I'D KNOWN: Is the first YA thrilling, suspenseful book within the (Cursed) series by the author Rebecca Donovan.

We're all cursed - every single one of us

The heroine Lana Peri isn't what I would call your typical fifteen year old, it's like she's been jabbed with the truth serum, for the life of her she just can't lie, so everything that pops out of her mouth truly has no filter, it's the truth as best as she can give it. She's one tough cookie who really doesn't give a stuff what ot
Ashley
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Whoa! This is really, really good.
Can’t wait to read the next book.
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
SURPRISE BOOK RELEASE!

"......the truth is fated to destroy my life."

If I'd Known->Genre: Contemporary YA
Book ONE of FOUR

There's something about this authors writing that pulls me in and makes me care so much for the characters at the heart of the narrative. 'If I'd known,' is the first installment in the cursed series, a new four part suspenseful Young Adult story. Lana Peri is the young adult at the centre of the story and at 15 she's already street wise, independent, protective, and perhaps
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
<3 4 STARS <3

I don't know how to start my review with this book!First of all I need to say that this is my first book from Rebecca Donovan and I was hooked from the beginning, I loved the writing so much, it was beautiful and flawless.

"We’re all cursed—every single one of us. It’s not the compulsions or addictions that will take us down. It’s not greed and lust that will bring us to our knees. Our curses are instilled in us as virtues, something we should attain and strive to become. Exce
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Quick review:

Cover: Fitting
Rating: PG-13
Overall: Very well done
Characters: Well Written
Plot: The domino effect of one mistake
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes
Recommend: Yes
Book Boyfriend: Joey

SUMMARY (50 words or less)
This intense and thought-provoking story about how one person’s actions can impact others will have you on a journey destined to keep you reading until the final page and enjoying the ride to get there.

For a full review and yummy pic, see my blog post at:
Karen Mc
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

”Act the way you want everyone to see you, no matter how you’re really feeling.”

Sometimes you read a book that BLASTS through you like countless cannons catapulting your heart, a heart that pounds out of your chest, where you want to scream it—it being If I’d Known by Rebecca Donovan—to the world!!! I want to scream about this story that struck me hard. My mind is still stuck in this story, wrapped up in this mastery of words that OWNED ME. If I’d Known still OWNS every ounce of me.

Trust,
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Dec 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Complete Spoiler-free Review

‘I wonder if I’m the only one who sees it – the weakness within us. I don’t know if we’re born cursed or if it’s bestowed upon us at some pivotal moment in our lives, but it defines us and ultimately leads to our demise. So we can either accept it or live in denial. Most live in denial, holing out hope for their “Happily ever after.”’

Rebecca Donovan has always had a special place in our reading hearts, her words first stole our breaths over six years ago and she’s nev
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017

Complete Spoiler-free Review

Tina H
Dec 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“We’re all cursed—every single one of us.”

Lana's curse just happens to be honestly and it is because of her brutal honestly that she doesn't make friends easily. But she does have two best friends, Tori and Nina and all they want to do is enjoy a fun night out. But this one night is anything but, this one night changes everything!!

description

On this particular night she is introduced to a monster who's actions will turn her life upside down. Now she must remain silent to protect her friends but protec
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
4.5 stars!!! Boy am I glad that Rebecca Donovan is back and back with a bang. This book is the first in a four book series and really sets the scene for the characters introduced. As ever, Rebecca Donovan's writing completely sucks you in and will have you frantically turning the pages from start to finish and if you are anything like me you will be impatiently waiting for the next instalment.

Lana is only fifteen years old, yet due to family circumstances is wise beyond her years. Unlike most ki
Renate
Dec 22, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2017
I still didn't even know what it was all about..and then I saw the book was finished???

What?!?!?!?!

Won't read the second book..this one made no impression whatsoever for me to even consider reading the next one.

Also I should have stopped when I saw the girl was 15 ... I am getting too old for the YA books where the girl is under 18..

Beatrix
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
I loved all female characters, every one of them was strong and kickass. Lana, Tori and Nina were a true girl gang and I loved them.

However, I expected more from the story itself. Not sure if I'll continue with the series....
The Reading's Love Blog
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
La trama mi ha istigata e incuriosita, la cover è semplice ma molto ben fatta. Pensavo fosse un buon libro, anche perché l'autrice è bravissima! Purtroppo sono inciampata in una delusione dietro l'altra. Il libro si estende a dieci capitoli, la storia viene narrata nell’arco di una sola giornata. La storia inizia con Lana che scopre il segreto del fidanzato di sua madre. Lana, dopo aver intimato l'uomo di rivelarlo alla madre prima
Il confine dei libri
voto 3.5

Salve amiche, lettrici.
Oggi vi propongo una lettura veloce, di appena 140 pagine che mi ha lasciata con una grande curiosità.
Si tratta di "Una ragione per dirti no", primo volume di una nuova serie di Rebecca Donovan, la Cursed series, edita da Newton Compton, che ringrazio per avermelo inviato in anteprima.

Lana Peri è una quindicenne cresciuta troppo in fretta. Vive con la madre in un quartiere povero, frequenta il liceo e lavora per aiutare in casa e per coprire i turni della madre mal
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
If I’d known I that this book was going to be unputdownable, I wouldn’t have started it at bedtime. I just spent a day in the life of teenage hell where love and trust paved the way to pain. This wickedly raw and sometimes brutal story had me awash in a sea of emotions. I don’t know who needed a life jacket more me or Lana and her friends. Rebecca Donovan is back and better than ever with her hauntingly addictive new release. I need the next book now.

This review appears on www.kindlecrack.net,
Maria
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
What was that?!

It seriously pains my heart to write a review and rate this book. I LOVE Rebecca Donovan and her breathing series is one I often think about and recommend. So this was a very highly anticipated book for me. But I was sadly disappointed. The characters were nothing like they were portrayed, there were several holes in the story (which I know there is another book coming out in 6 mos), and the characters (again) and their persona was just so blah. I was intrigued in the beginning a
April
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this one, just sucks that book 2 is still a ways away.
Liz
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
This was my first book of Donovans. Honestly , it was a struggle, too much going on, and felt like this series started from the middle...so it felt like we missed so much plotline. It was so jumpy and so short, you couldnt get a feeling for the characters. Until May 2018...... it wasnt an extravagant comeback if this is what it was suppose to be...
Renee
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from the author/publisher to review for Stephanie's Book Reports.

If I'd Only Known is the first book in the Cursed series from Rebecca Donovan. Since this is the first book in this series you should expect a cliffhanger. The second book though is coming out soon so the wait is not long.

Lana Peri isn't afraid of telling anyone exactly what she thinks, even if it gets her in trouble-which it usually does. But the thing is, she can't lie. Her unfiltered honesty does
New Adult e dintorni
TROVATE LA RECENSIONE SUL BLOG: http://bit.ly/NAedtnRcnsUnRgnPrDrtDNC...
Ho grosse difficoltà a giudicare questo primo volume, in realtà non si tratta che di un prologo esteso.

L'intera storia di questa prima parte si svolge in un arco temporale molto breve, circa 24 ore ma vivremo con i nostri ragazzi soprattutto la nottata sicuramente ricca di eventi. E nel momento in cui penseremo di avere finalmente in mano un quadro della situazione il libro si interrompe con un cliffhanger che lascia a dir
Jen
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars!!!

“We’re all cursed—every single one of us.”

Rebecca Donovan returns with a bang and a surprise release that will have your mind reeling! If I’d Known (Cursed #1) is so different, so heart-stopping, you’ll be gripping your kindle till the last page.

Lana Peri, a 15 year old high school student, is burdened with with the virtue of honesty. She’s fierce, loyal, and her truthfulness is both a gift and a curse.

What starts as typical day and ends with a night out with friends, turns into a
Helen Altafulla
Jun 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Slow and steady start with a punch towards the end...

I was a little confused in the beginning with this story. It definitely took a bit to pick up on, but when it finally did, it was so good. I couldn't stop turning the pages.
I can't believe the main character is on 15 years old! She acts way beyond her years.
Lots of twists in this book that had me begging for more answers, and I cant wait to get them when Knowing You releases at the end of the month.
Good work, Ms. Donovan. A quick mystery fi
Elisabetta Veneziani
È troppo breve per poterlo valutare davvero, considerando che dal finale partirà la storia vera e propria. Sicuramente mi ha incuriosito e mi ha fatto venir voglia di leggere il seguito, sperando di non dover attendere troppo!
Talon
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Meh. Just...meh.
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls
Romance and Fantasy for Cosmopolitan Girls

Benvenuti a Sherling, Massachusetts, dove le case non hanno prati curati e staccionate bianche ma racchiudono problemi sociali, famiglie difficili e speranze in frantumi.
È qui che l'autrice ha voluto ambientare questa storia, che si discosta di parecchio da tutto ciò che ha scritto finora, ed è qui che Lana, 15 anni anche se solo all'anagrafe, al secondo anno di liceo, vive con la madre, nella casa con cui la donna è cresciuta insieme alle sorelle.

Il rom
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Well crap....now I’m addicted...as I knew I would be...waiting..waiting for the next read to feed my need.

Another great twisted tale from Rebecca and I can’t wait to see where she takes these characters and how she twists thier lives...I think I know where she going with this but I’m anxious to see if I’m right.

From a hard core romance readers...this YA had me hooked and drawn into these teens. Lani is snarky and witty...I love her devil may care attitude and her cocky demeanor. She’s a superb
The Book Trollop
I reserve my judgement until I read the whole book. This wasn’t the whole book, this was not even half of the book, this was just enough to let me taste and then leave me hanging!!!

I actually really hate books like this, where it’s a short series and you have to buy all of them just to get a complete book. It seems greedy but it’s Rebecca Donovan and I love her so I may wait til the series is complete before buying the rest. She’s too amazing to not read!
Jayme
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved the Breathing series so much so I was kind of nervous going into this series. Honestly I could not put this book down!! It was definitely a page turner for me. I actually really connected with the main character Lana. I loved her snarky attitude. Oh and new book boyfriend alert!! Joey!!!!!! I cannot wait till the second book comes out. I highly recommend this book to anyone
Karen
Jan 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
It would of been an awesome five star but it's a cliffhanger. Screw you, Ms Donovan.

You sucked me in with a young adult story that was gripping. I love a story where the female is low but a fighter. Lana is extraordinary and I love her honesty.
Optimism seeps from every pore of my body. I truly believe that what's supposed to happen... will! In that regard, I don't know how to give up; it's not part of my biological make up.

I'm a passionate (and some would say, overly enthusiastic) person. I learn by doing (and have been burned more times that I'd like to admit), but I will always throw my entire self into whatever I do - fail or succeed

Cursed (2 books)
  • Knowing You (Cursed, #2)