Start by marking “The Holidays Series” as Want to Read:
The Holidays Series

The Holidays Series

(The Holidays)

The crazy Holidays family stories are now available in one, special edition book bundle!

Included in this bundle:
*The Stocking Was Hung (The Holidays #1)
*Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays #2)
*The Firework Exploded (The Holidays #3)
*The Bunny is Coming (The Holidays #4)
*A Note from Aunt Bobbie
*A preview of The Pumpkin Was Stuffed, A Holidays Family Halloween Short S
Published December 4th 2017

To ask other readers questions about The Holidays Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Holidays Series

Start your review of The Holidays Series
Raine
Love the funny!

I love these holiday stories of the Holiday family focusing specifically on Sam and Noel. During Christmas the meet at an airport and Noel brings Sam home to pose as her fiance to meet her crazy family. Each holiday story continues to be the backdrop of a significant milestone in Sam and Joel's relationship. These stories were laugh-out-loud funny and we even get a cameo of a couple of characters from Seduction and Snacks.
Pam
Jan 06, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle
The Stocking was Hung - 5 Stars
Read in August 2016
I needed a light and funny book. This was the first one I came across on my kindle and it was exactly what I needed. I did not stop laughing the whole time. But I also got the feels. I love the Holiday family and cannot wait to read more.

Cupid has a Heart-on - 4 Stars
This book was totally cringe-worthy and laugh out loud hilarious. The Holiday family is completely crazy and I loved revisiting them.

The Firework Exploded - 4 Stars
I think each story
TheMadHatter
I usually love Tara Sivec's work. It always makes me laugh excessively. So, when I saw that she had released a compendium of short stories (4 in total - about 100 pages each) about the holidays (and it was on sale for 99c on Kindle), I just couldn't resist it.

The first story is set at Christmas and it was fabulous. I laughed so hard and thoroughly enjoyed the meeting of Noel and Sam. It was very reminiscent of her Chocolate Lovers series. I enjoyed the story so much (well except for how Noel bro
Annie
Dec 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Stocking was Hung: 5 stars. I LOVED this book. I was a little wary bc sometimes those insta love stories are just way too rushed and too much for me. This one was not like that T all. Sam and Noel were so stinking cute. I loved their chemistry. I also enjoyed them getting to know each other. The crazy, over the top family that had me laughing. All of it. I couldn't stop reading. Such a fun, cute, steaming story.
Cupid has a heart on: 3 stars I liked the 1st book so much better then this one.
Victoria Sturlini
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SUCH MARVELOUSLY ENTERTAINING STORIES!!!!!

These stories were fantastically entertaining!!! They were MARVELOUS!!!! Each holiday story was a real hoot!!! I just loved, loved, loved, them!!!! I adored Sam and Noel! Aunt Bobbie! All of the characters in the book actually were so wonderfully quirky and hilarious!!!! The dialogue and satire was fabulously funny! I laughed and laughed.... Loud and long over the ridiculousness of some of the scenes!!!! I really mean loud and long... To the point that
Tara Stokes
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just perfect!

This was just what I need. Laugh out loud funny. Love the part of seeing a little of Clair and Liz again. It's hard to fine a author that will make laugh hard till I'm crying. Everything I love in the Chocolate series is here. The main couple were so perfect. Her family was nuts but in a loving good way. Please Please more books like this. I have kindle unlimited but these type of books and a good comedy in it with a author that knows how to write comedy I will buy every time.
SamieJo
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot, steamy, hilarious, outlandish, and all around joy to read

Do you like hot, steamy, hilarious, outlandish, laugh out loud books that are a joy to read? If so, this book is for you! This is actually all 4 books of the series, and I think they get funnier as they go along. I also love how the author has things that can be hard to talk about in here, and it isn't in your face or the main part of the story. I just hope it gets people thinking. Maybe open their hearts and reserve their judgment. J
Pat Rathmann
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
CUTE AND LAUGHABLE ADVENTURE

Quirky and outrageously funny characters. Two people meet in airport and share a few personal funny lifetime stories. There is an immediate attraction between the two and ultimately she invites him home for the Holidays. He finds her family members are absolutely crazy and also always talking about it consumed about sex. The ridiculous never ends.
Beth C.
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
These give “holiday stress” a whole new meaning!

These books were so fantastic! Absolutely hilarious classic Tara Sivec! I swear she is the queen of rom-com! And even better, these books were also tied in with the Chocoholics books. Seriously, that had to be the craziest town in all of Ohio! Lol!
If you want to laugh yourself silly with fun and funny holiday stories, this is the collection for you!
Cindy Miller
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-challenge
When I bought this series I figured I would read each story for that specific holiday..yea, that didn't happen because I became obsessed with the Holiday family and had to read the rest. The Holidays become one of my most favorite funniest family series-every single story became better and funnier, just love the whole entire family. Great must read series!! ...more
Jodi
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Every once in a while I really need something different. After angst and drama and so many feels, it's nice to find something fun, light, even over the top. And Tara Sivec's The Holidays Series is PERFECT for that!
Completely ridiculous, over the top funny, smoking hot while literally making you almost pee in your pants laughing. The series is a love story, filled with family insanity, sassy side characters, and the perfect combo of sexy, sweet, and silly to keep you reading!
Tricia
Dec 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

This is one of the best books I have read all year. I laughed, I cried, and I wanted to drink. what a crazy family this is but no matter how messed up they were they were always there for each other and that is what family is all about. This is a must read!!!!
Sherri Martensen
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So funny!

Hands down one of the funniest Books I have ever read. Noel and Sam are a cute couple and her family is nuts! I laughed so hard throughout this book that I had years running down my face. It's just plain fun. 😂
Juliette ~Between Books~
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious

I just love how hilarious and romantic these books are. Really good plot and amazing secondary characters. I highly recommend this book for those looking to spend hours laughing.
Mariel  Quiles
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best read of 2020

Had me laughing nonstop....best read of 2020. Highly recommend everyone reads this extremely funny romantic comedy. Love these nutty characters. Couldn’t put this book down.
Andrea
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Hilarous!!

These short stories were hilarious! I laughed til I cried! I didn’t want to stop reading them and fell in love with all of the Holidays!
Darlene Greco
Dec 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Funniest book ever!

Ok, I will say, I’m a big Tara fan, however, this book is one of the funniest books I’ve ever read. It’s laugh out loud crazy fun! Highly recommend!
Araceli
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A hilarious series

I laughed throughout this series. A love story with some crazy family members is always a fun time during any holiday.
JMV
Dec 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Not your normal holidays

The things your parents say to embarrass you are nothing like Noel’s parents.... Funny, sexy (lots of sex) and an easy read.
Cathy Cat
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!!

Loved this series. I laughed out loud so much. It was so easy to fall in love with all the holidays!
Angie
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series! Noel's family is really funny! This book made me laugh so much! I also really enjoyed Aunt Bobbie's letter at the end! ...more
Crystal Felker-Onions
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious omg I couldn't put t down nd I laughed so HARD!!!!

If you want love sex and laughs this is a must READ!!
Amazing I'm going to look for MORE from this author!
Tammy G
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Each review is listed individually by book. Happy Reading!!!
Annie DiGiacomo
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Movies

OMG they need to make these books into a movie series. I so want to see these in film. Have Aunt Bobbie played by Caitlyn Jenner
Leann McKay
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I laughed so hard I cried

Seriously funny stories following the love and life of Noel and Sam. Worth every penny to read and enjoy this!
Jennifer Uribe
Aug 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Funny as hell!

Completely ridiculous and lots of fun, The Holiday series is a hot mess of crazy. With a little romance thrown in. I laughed so hard I almost lost my breath.
Holly Lucas
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite series of hers iv ever read
Dhamiera Johnson
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This was a great short story series. I laughed all the way through and learned more about Aunt Bobbie than I anticipated. She seems like a side character, but she's rather integral to the storyline. Loved the chemistry between Sam and Noel. The hot times were really hot! Reading this makes me want to decorate more and reread the Chocoholics series. Great read!!!! ...more
Ronnie Anderson
Feb 20, 2019 marked it as dnf
79% done with this 4 book set and I'm out. I got through books 1 and 2 and most of the way through book 3, but I just can't go on any longer! It's TOO much and while I've enjoyed many of Tara's books in the past, this series is just ridiculously over the top. My LOL moments that I started out with have just become cringe moments and that's not fun! So I'm tapping out. ...more

• Hot Mess
  • (Not) The Boss of Me
  • The One Night Stand Before Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #3)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Dream Chaser (Dream Team, #2)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Bad Boss (Unexpected, #1)
  • Paths (The Killers, #2)
  • A Crown of Pride and Ruin (The Shadow Walkers Saga, #6)
  • Space Junk: Houston, We Have a Hottie (Space #1)
  • To My Arrogant Boss (The Inappropriate Bachelors #2)
  • Uber Bossy (Jobs From Hell, #2)
  • Burning Up (Flirting with Fire, #1)
  • Reaper Unleashed  (Deadside Reapers, #7)
  • Haunt Sweet Home (The Spirit Vlog, #3)
  • Demon's Joy
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • The Christmas Blanket
Tara Sivec is a USA Today best-selling author, wife, mother, chauffeur, maid, short-order cook, baby-sitter, and sarcasm expert. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two children and looks forward to the day when all three of them become adults and move out.

After working in the brokerage business for fourteen years, Tara decided to pick up a pen and write instead of shoving it in her eye out of

The Holidays (6 books)
  • The Stocking was Hung (The Holidays, #1)
  • Cupid Has a Heart-On (The Holidays, #2)
  • The Firework Exploded (The Holidays, #3)
  • The Bunny is Coming (The Holidays, #4)
  • The Pumpkin Was Stuffed (The Holidays, #5)