Start by marking “Enticing the Dragon (Beast #2)” as Want to Read:
Enticing the Dragon (Beast #2)

Enticing the Dragon

(Beast #2)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  35 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
A creature of fantasy…

…and the man of her dreams

Musician Torque is known for his incendiary solos and smoking-hot looks. Hollie Brennan is a dedicated fan drawn to the sexy guitarist. But she’s also an FBI agent tracking a serial arsonist…and the evidence leads her to Torque, a dragon shifter in disguise. As the sparks fly, Torque and Hollie must fight fire with fire and t
Published July 3rd 2018 by Harlequin Nocturne (first published June 14th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Enticing the Dragon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Enticing the Dragon

Cam (abookeater)
Jul 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
When I requested this I was looking for fun escapism.  We have a dragon shifter who's also a rockstar and a STEM heroine who focuses on arson and is part of the FBI.  Sounds great right?

Let's talk about what went wrong.  My first reaction to this was that it read like a poorly written Wattpad novel.  There was a lot of TELLING but no SHOWING.  Info-dumping is a pet peeve of mine and this book was just riddled with it.

I know Hollie is a STEM major but her thought process was so mechanical at time
Carrie (The Butterfly Reader)
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: june-2018
*Thanks to NetGalley for this ARC in exchange an honest review*

This book is pure wish fulfillment in the best possible way. How many people have wanted to get with their musical crush? So it's easy to relate to this book, being in Hollie's shoes. But then, she's also got a job to do, she's an FBI agent who is after this Incinerator who has ties to Torque: the guitarist in the famous band, Beast. So her boss sends her undercover to figure out just what is going on and if Torque himself is the one
Helen
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an action packed, sensual, moving and fabulous story, a story that could have started many, many years ago when two dragon clans The Cumhachdach and The Moiteli were wiped out all bar one member from each clan, fast forward to now and the instant Torque, musician with the band Beast sees FBI agent Hollie Brennan the chemistry starts and the journey begins for these two beautiful people.

Hollie is working hard to try and stop an arsonist known as “the Incinerator” when she works out a patt
Carly
Jun 25, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-received
Nas Dean
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ENTICING THE DRAGON by author Jane Godman is a July 2018 release by Harlequin Nocturne series.

Hollie Brennan, FBI agent, was investigating a seemingly random serial arsonist but then she found a link to musician Torque. What she doesn’t know was that Torque was a dragon shifter who breathed fire. But was he responsible for these series of arson?

Sticking close to him and hoping for a break, Hollie finds the chemistry between them was off the charts and then they give in to their passions. What wo
Maura
Wren
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I will read pretty much anything if it promises people who turn into dragons. While this was not the worst book this habit has led me to (I'm looking at you, "Love in the Time of Dragons"), it really wasn't my sort of thing. I lack empathy for romance novels - I am not going to care much about their relationship unless the author can first convince me to care about the characters.

The only reason I had to care about Torque was his ability to turn into a dragon. At least he actually does turn into
Lynn Brooks
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Smoking hot connection! With the second book in the Beast series, we get Torque's story. In the first book in the series, we learned the entire band is filled with various animal shifters and that they are super tight. Torque discovers that his past may be connected to the arsonist that's following his every move, so he sets out to get to the bottom of who it is. I felt the shifter/mystery aspect of the story was very strong and held our attention easily. The romance, while I liked them and want ...more
Amanda
Aug 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fans of Nalini Singh and Christine Feehan will love Enticing the Dragon, the second installment in Jane Godman’s rock star shifter’s paranormal series. Enticing the Dragon features musician and dragon shifter Torque and Hollie Brennan—an FBI agent tracking a serial arsonist. Well-written, intense and gripping with a passionate undertone, Enticing the Dragon makes the perfect escape read.

Highly Recommended
5 Stars
Janie Evans
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Enticing the Dragon (Beast #2)" by Jane Godman is Torque's story in this paranormal romance. I liked it and it was a fairly quick read. I recommend the series but you don't need to read the first story in order to keep up with the book. Random arson events bring John 'Torque' Jones and Hollie Brennan together. If you love paranormal/shapeshifter romance you'll love this story.
Cheryl Steckling
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ENTICING THE DRAGON by Jane Godman (Harlequin Nocturne)
Who could be starting those fires? Will Torque and Hollie end up together?
Torque was a musician and known for his solos and smoking hot looks. Hollie Brennan is a 100% dedicated fan drawn to the sexy guitarist.
But Hollie is also an FBI agent who is investigating a serial arsonist who seems to light fires where ever the band seems to have played. Now she is wondering how can she track down who is lighting the fires and also fighting the urge
Janet
Jun 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018
NCT #284 = 3+ stars
Danielle
Aug 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a wild ride! The story was original and kept me guessing. My only complaint was with the editing. There was a lot of repeating of the same words/phrases in close proximity to themselves. A good editor should have caught that and had the author reword things. Still, it was a minor complaint in an otherwise enjoyable book.
Jun 19, 2018
Cilla
Lucinda Mae
K.A. BILLINGTON
Sep 10, 2018
Katrina
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book! The author kept you entertained from the first page to the last. You were kept guessing and it was awesome!
Wendy Melling
John BAMFORD
Oct 16, 2018
Betty
Jul 05, 2018
JANE GODMAN worked in a variety of shops, bars, and offices before settling into a career as a teacher. She was born in Scotland and has lived in Germany, Wales, Malta, South Africa, and England. Home is now the Wirral, a beautiful English peninsula situated between Wales and Liverpool.

Jane still gets the urge to travel, although these days she tends to head for a Spanish beach, or a European cit

Beast (3 books)
  • Awakening the Shifter (Beast #1)
  • Captivating The Bear (Beast #3)