Start by marking “14 Weeks (Investigators, #2)” as Want to Read:
14 Weeks (Investigators, #2)

14 Weeks

(Investigators #2)

I was a bit of a wild child. I had a past. I had gotten into trouble. All that was behind me, though. And for the first time in my life, trouble had found me. When the other private investigators wouldn't help me, I found the huge, hulking Tig willing to lend his expertise. What I didn't expect was the growing attraction between us or the crazy series of events that would ...more
Published November 6th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published April 5th 2017)

Start your review of 14 Weeks (Investigators, #2)
Alex ♈
And… we have a winnerrr!!!

Well, actually, I have a winner,
coz this book and especially this heroine is not for everyone.

If you prefer sweet shy virginal heroines (and it’s nothing wrong with that! The tastes are different!), please don’t waste your time to read my review and the book.

I fffloved this woman! Fangirl alarm!
"Well, I am, what's the word they use? 'Progressive', I guess, because I don't buy into that asinine, antiquated virgin/whore mindset that society likes to shove down our th
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: ➳ ❤ 14 Weeks
Series ➳ Investigators 2#
Author: ➳ Jessica Gadziala
Published April 5th 2017
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Mystery
⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐

ღ Kenzis & Tig Story, k let me warn you bit 1st this story has some dark discussions, but not as dark as some of the other reads by Jessica.

I must confess I have not read all of the Navesink Bank Universe in the proper order, so I know Tig from Enzo book & also Sawyer book. but holy smoke I didn’t realize how bad Tig’s childhood was until now

Oh hell, yeah, anot
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
The reformed wild child seeks help and at first, nobody listens. Thankfully, Tig sees something the others don't and is there for her when she needs him most. This brings the unlikely pair together in a way that nobody anticipated.

I wondered what kind of man it would take to reign in the feisty Kenzie and was pleased with the choice because Tig doesn't want to change her at all. He's not her usual type but there's something about him that makes him every woman's type. He compliments her so well
Sabrina
Apr 18, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
All I can say right now is that I big fat fucking KNEW IT!!!!

Janie
After finishing 367 days, I was really excited to read Tig’s story and it didn’t disappoint. He is absolute hero perfection. He’s protective without being overbearing because he knows his woman is strong. Not only does he know it, it’s one of the things he loves most about her.

This has a great storyline with a twist I never saw coming. It was great to see other couples I’ve read about.

And I have to revise this review to say that JG is the queen of epilogues. This author knows how to do them rig
Dianne
She grew up being a trouble magnet or instigator, her picture was probably in the dictionary next to the word Wildchild. That feisty, devil-may-care attitude has turned her into a successful businesswoman and this time out, Kenzi is telling the truth, she is in trouble and needs help, now. Why should anyone listen? Only one PI from the Sawyer Agency listened, but Tig didn’t know Kenzi’s past, he listened to his gut and followed his lust to help the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

Big, hulk
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
I love the heroine she was bada** and a strong woman, I also loved the hero, he was amazing!
Kiki
Colleen
Strong, no drama characters paired with an actually in-depth all-surprises mystery storyline. LOVED IT.

Title: 14 Weeks
Author: Jessica Gadziala
Series: Investigators
Genre: Romantic Suspense/Mystery
*ARC provided by author for honest review*

Plot Summary:

Kenzi’s wild days are over - she has settled into running a successful business. Luxe is her baby - so when it’s threatened and the police can’t help, she turns to our favorite PI firm.

Tig’s heard about Kenzi’s reputation - but seeing the str
Dusti Hanrahan
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a GREAT addition to JG’s sexy, sweet alpha club.
I absolutely fell in love with Tig, I loved his heart, his bossiness, his imperfections, and especially the way he loved Kenzi for EXACTLY who she is.

This, like JG’s other books, starts off with lots of drama with the h (Kenzi)…. And, WOW, Kenzi is a snarky ball of attitude, fun and total bad ass. I LOVE her and her independence, her girl power was addictive (and knowing she is Paine’s sister made me love her more).

When Kenz needs help an
 Joyce
Apr 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-erotica, hea
What another great read from Jessica. I can't wait to read the next installment in this series.

This story has some dark discussions, but not as dark as some of the other reads by this author. Of course I love Tig, and am thrilled for another place setting at the family table.
Cindy
Mar 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love being surprised while reading a book and boy did this one manage that. I always look forward to seeing what stories this author comes up with for characters we've known for a while. Kenzie had been a force to be reckoned with in previous books and I have been curious who would be the man for her.

Tig hasnt been as big a player in the previous books as some as the others but we've known about him as he works for Sawyer's PI firm. By the end of the book we've learned about his sad childhood a
Becky
I swear to God, Jessica Gadziala can write a hero. Sawyer Anderson is still my fave, but Tig is great. Protective, loyal, and doesn't play games. And damn if I didn't love Kenzi, a no-nonsense, take-no-prisoners kind of heroine. I loved that Kenzi is the total opposite of the virginal, inexperienced heroine who shows up all the time in romances. Kenzi has lived life, made mistakes, and knows what she wants.

Bette Hansen
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

This is an awesome read that you don't want to miss. Not quite as much action as some of the other books by this author but a great romance between Kenzi and Tig. I really love how this author weaves all the characters from the different series in each book. I highly recommend this one.
~ Cariad ~
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfection!! Absolutely stunning read!!

I love everything, honest to God, EVERYTHING about this authors books.

She's my number one favorite author and I'm in awe of her work.
✴ Cindy ✴
🌟🌟🌟

Plot: Kenzie and her business partner are being stalked. Kenzi hires her ex drug dealing, prostitute pimping, gang banger brother’s friends from the neighborhood to do PI work and help her out. One of them is Tig. I guess they fall in love, but I didn’t really feel it.

Hero: Tig was a bear of a man with a bad past and hoping for a good woman to settle down with. He had been a hired killer and was now working as a PI. I didn’t relate to him. The whole crowd of people were on a different level
Debbie
Apr 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it. Kenzi is the younger sister to Paine and Enzo. She was a handful growing up and constantly got into trouble. When she and her best friend run into trouble at work, Kenzi goes to her brother's PI friends for help. They don't believe she's serious and blow her off. But Tig wasn't around throughout the years to help clean up Kenzi's messes. He believes she's serious and may really need their help. Not to mention she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen.

Kenzi and Tig are perfect for
Skip
Mar 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
14 Weeks is another fantastic story revolving around the Navesink Bank extended family. Paine and Enzo’s sister, Kenzi, is a former wild child turned successful businesswoman who runs her own high end fashion store with her best friend, Cassie. When the pair receives a bunch of nasty notes threatening them, they report it to the cops, but basically nothing is traceable and nothing is done about it. When thousands of dollars of dresses are shredded and a seriously nasty message is left in lipstic ...more
Stacey H
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arc provided by author in exchange for an honest review.

14 days is a fast paced book with a twist that sent my kindle flying (don't worry my kindle was unharmed in the craziness). Kenzi is everything I love in a female character sassy and girly, but not too much that she is out of touch with life. Strong and independent, but soft when love finally comes. Tig is strong and protective and their chemistry is off the charts. Seriously these two are perfect together. The sex, well let's just say holy
Krystyn
Mar 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I'll start this by saying I knew the book was going to be great from the dedication lol. Now onto the actual story.

Kenzi is such a badass independent woman. She's very fashionable, smart but I question her taste in people all around. She is the little sister of then great Paine and Enzo,(you should know them already) so Kenzi knows alpha males with past struggles and she herself has had an interesting past.

Tig oh Tig I love this man! He's a big man all around who has had a hard past. He's e
Leigha
Twisted Yet Sweet

The mystery throughout the story is very twisted and ugly, very sad even. The love that happens surrounding the darkness though, super sweet and perfect! I love a strong female character who doesn't take stuff from anyone but I love it even more when there is a strong man to give her a safe place to break when she needs it! LOVED this book so much! Definitely recommend not only this book but ALL of Jessica Gadziala's books, she is my favorite author! Her writing is perfect, just
Eleanor
Apr 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Tig and Kenzie Stars

I had mixed feelings about this book, One hand I love Jessica's books and all her stories are amazing. But on the other hand some of the things going on with Kenzie while her friends was kidnapped god knows what happening to her and she off having sex with her man. Yeah that wasn't easy to read.

Now in saying that I did love this book but that why it lost one star with me!

I loved the connection between Tig and Kenzie and I felt everything she felt along the way. This book ha
Jill Oates
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I've been having a bit of bad luck with not enjoying new books from my "go to authors" - but I needn't have worried about Ms Gaziala - she does not let us down with any of her books.

This was a great story line that had me trying to second guess the ending (which I did not cheat on reading early - am trying to break my bad habits!).

I enjoyed meeting Paine and Enzo again, and all the hackers - L is becoming a particular favourite (I love coffee too)!

As always the epilogues are the star of the
Laura Louise Edwards
Laura edwards

This was an excellent book , amazing read well done on great writing thank you. Looking forwards to more in the series xx
JudyCa
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally loved this! Tig was the sweetest...Kenzie was kickass...loved their story :) This one also had a huge KA vibe - it rocked! Cannot wait for Reece's story
Laiza
Jul 16, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Kenzi you are the man or woman in this case! you rock!
Stories in Review
Perfect read. No push/pull which is awesome. Absolutely loved it. There is a little talk of rape, but it doesn't happen. Trig is one of me favorite hero's.
Tami
Not disappointed

I try to be articulate when when writing a review but I never seem to express well my thoughts. So, I am just going to say this about 14 Weeks, READ IT! You won't be disappointed.
Autumn
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love!!

I was super excited to read Tig and Kenzi's story, I liked Tig immediately when we were first introduced to him in Savior. The characters blended together perfectly, it was like you just knew they belonged with each other. Kenzi was a strong female character which was awesome. I was so into the plot, I did not see what was coming. One of my favorite things the author includes in her books is the epilogue. So looking forward to Barrett and Reese's stories!
Kayread
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Gosh, I loved Kenzi's personality. She was a confident and beautiful woman. A wee bit of a wild side when younger but making mistakes growing up is how we learn to be healthy adults. Loved loved loved Tig!! So glad he decided to help her out. My heart broke for him when he told her about his sister. Is it wrong of me to say I'm glad he got his revenge? Cassie?? I kind of wanted a better "why?". Or a slap.
I'm so in love with all of these characters. I wish I could join them at Gina's on Sunday ni
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Out of the Ashes (Sons of Templar MC #3)
  • Echoes of Silence (Unquiet Mind, #1)
  • Beyond the Horizon (Sons of Templar MC, #4)
  • Firestorm (Sons of Templar MC #2)
  • Chaos Remains (Greenstone Security Book 4)
  • Dauntless (Sons of Templar MC, #5)
  • Hollow Hearts: A Sons of Templar Novella
  • Making the Cut (Sons of Templar MC #1)
  • Skeletons of Us (Unquiet Mind #2)
  • Still Waters (Greenstone Security #1)
  • Home Forever (Texas Knights MC, #1)
  • Shield (Greenstone Security, #2)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
  • Betrayed by Beauty (Heaven's Guardians MC #4)
  • Daughtry (Texas Kings MC #10)
  • Forever Family (Texas Knights MC, #2)
  • Bear's Forever (Infernal Sons MC, #1)
Jessica Gadziala is a full-time writer, parrot enthusiast, and coffee drinker. She enjoys short rides to the book store, sad songs, coffee in Big Gulp-sized cups, and cold weather, and has recently developed an unhealthy obsession with acquiring houseplants. She lives in New Jersey with seven parrots and six dogs.

She is a big believer in snark, strong secondary characters, and bada$$ women.

She is

Investigators (3 books)
  • 367 Days (Investigators, #1)
  • 4 Months (Investigators #3)

News & Interviews

“There was even a giant crock pot on my counter because it was apparently un-fucking-acceptable for a working professional not to have one. The” 2 likes
“Poverty is the surest way to weigh down a soul. And weighted soul does whatever it can do to get some burden off.” 1 likes