Start by marking “The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology” as Want to Read:
The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology

The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology

Three sweet stories from a bestselling author... all in one spot!

Book One: Scent of an Angel

To fight... or fall in love?

The only thing Tanner McKoy wants is to disappear into the backwoods of North Carolina, hopefully forgetting about his tour in Afghanistan. However, forgetting seems improbable. And disappearing is impossible when a determined grad student uses her
Published December 5th 2017 by Eaton House

To ask other readers questions about The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology

Start your review of The Angel Paws Rescue Anthology
Deana Dick
Dec 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed reading the three stories in this collection. The author brings to the forefront a subject that seems to get pushed aside a lot. Out veterans deserve our respect and should have every resource available at all times. This collection focuses on rehabilitation and working with service dogs. There is a bit of romance in the stories that make the characters very relatable . I was hoping for more details about the service dogs and all the training they go through, but it didnt seem to be as ...more
Carol Keen
The writing was easy to read, but it's an instalove series. There's nothing wrong with that, but I thought it would be different. The stories focus on romance and not much else.

I feel that it should be stated because it wasn't in the book, that for our Veterans, or anyone else, it takes a *great* deal more than is shown in this trilogy to have a proper Service Dog. Matching the right dog, with the correct background, with the proper instincts, to the individual that needs them is not a fast and
Alicia
Dec 06, 2017 rated it liked it
The Angel Paws Collection by Mimi Milan

This was an interesting collection of stories about rescue animals being trained as service or companion pets for injured veterans. At the same time, the author surrounded this premise with a stories of romance come alive in one way or another. While the focus was never fully about the injury, it also wasnt something she pushed aside.

While I enjoyed each one of the novellas/novels in this collection, I was disappointed that more focus was not placed on the
Crystal Scott
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Angel Paws Collection consists of three novellas written by Mimi Milan. These novellas are in the Multicultural, Contemporary Romance genre. These novellas are about more than just falling in love and living happily ever after, there about finding life again after going through battle, loosing their sight and hearing. Each one will leave you wanting to know more about their stories.

You dont find many fiction books on actual events that really can happen today. Taking the time to do the
Debbie
Dec 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
"The Angel Paws Collection" by Mimi Milan is a collection of three stories about rescue animals and wounded veterans. All three stories are also love stories.

I really didn't like these stories as much as I wanted to because I felt the stories were more contemporary than Christian, yes I know the genre is listed as contemporary but I am disappointed with some of the dialogue.

One of the stories deals with teenage drinking and when one of the girls doesn't wake up, a teenage boy tries to throw her
Jennifer  J.
Dec 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is a sweet collection of multicultural novellas that share the common themes of hard-won triumph over tragedy, love found in surprising circumstances, first impressions arent always true, and hope brought back to life.

The stories in Mimi Milans Angel Paws Collection are cute, uncomplicated, funny, touching and highly readable. Another special feature is the authors dedication sharing her proceeds to help support worthy causes such as Pets for Patriots https://petsforpatriots.org/

I look
Janet Graham
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sales Support Pets For Patriots Foundation
This is a set of three interconnected novellas about pets and our wounded warriors. Not all wounds are visible. Most pets are emotional support animals, without the owner even being aware. This book is sweet and clean, but does discuss the harshness of war. I received a free copy of this book (ARC) and voluntarily chose to share my honest review.
Margaret Kazmierczak
Dec 11, 2017
Scott
added it
Oct 21, 2019

• Like Moonlight at Low Tide: Sometimes the Current Is the Only Thing That Saves You
  • Christmas Embers
  • The Hope of Christmas
  • Holly, Ivy & Intrigue
Mimi Milan is a Latin American poet and author. She received the MFA in Creative Writing at Queens University of Charlotte, where she currently serves as the Social Media Manager for the MFA Department. When she isn't sharing her love for her alma mater, she can be found entertaining children, a menagerie of pets and imaginary friends.

News & Interviews