Start by marking “Eclipsed” as Want to Read:
Eclipsed

Eclipsed

Every woman has that guy. He’s the guy that turned her world upside down just by existing. He’s the guy she never forgot, no matter what other guys came into her life.

But is the reality of that guy ever better than the fantasy?

When Holly met Nico, she was thirteen and she fell head over heels in love. He was that guy for her, the guy she just couldn't get out of her mind.
Kindle Edition
Published February 1st 2018 by Caffeinated Words Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Eclipsed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eclipsed

Start your review of Eclipsed
C. Erani Kole
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
*voluntarily and honestly reviewed the ARC I received from Lady Amber's PR*

It's a 2.5 for me. I don't like giving low ratings because I know how much a review influences someone, and the last thing I want is to deter a possible reader from this just because I myself couldn't click with it. However, I do have a good reason for the rating, and the following are:

It was slow. The first half of the book is pretty much narration, which means the dialogue was slim to none and it wasn't so much descript
Reckless Readers
Feb 06, 2018 rated it liked it
Eclipse was the first book by Kim Diester that I had read, I hadn’t heard of the author before but the blurb at first glance sounded appealing so I decided to give it a go. I am always open to reading new authors. I didn’t think Eclipse was a bad book. I found that the characters had chemistry and the book was well written it was just very slow in the beginning for my personal liking. Because of this I didn’t enjoy it as much as I hoped I would. That's why I have to give it 3.5 stars.

***Reviewed
Linda Rea
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is always that one, the one you dreamt about made future plans for but you never got to have them. In Holly’s case she was head over heels for Nico but he was part of the popular crowd who would make fun of her. Years later she is out with her friends when lo and behold her comes Nico and he wants to have dinner. What do you do when the man you haven’t forgotten since you were 13 years old wants to have dinner? You put on your big girl panties and go! Loved this story and it was so easy to ...more
Fawn Michaels
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg! Such an amazing story!

Holly and Nico are absolutely perfect together! Yes in the beginning he comes off as a jerk, but in the end he is Holly moon to her sun! This was such an amazing story and I loved every minute of it! I just couldn't get enough! This is my first book I've read from Kim Deister and I can definitely say it most certainly won't be the last! Amazing job! Can't wait to read more!
Laura Baird
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great read! Kim did a wonderful job with the teenage angst that carried over into adulthood, and the maturity the characters found. (Being in the service will do that!) Loved their chemistry. Really got a kick out of the snarky fun and the bond between the girlfriends! I'll be following Kim for more of her writing! ...more
Taryn
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
UH-MAY-ZING! I read this in mere hours, i just couldnt put it down! Holly was perfectly gritty and lady like and i loved how she handled the events in her life... her best friend Layla is exactly what we all want in a best friend... and Nico? Well... i dont wanna ruin the story... GO READ THIS!!! You will not regret it! Sooo good! Great job Kim! I’m proud of you!!
Robyn
Apr 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Eclipsed is a phenomenal book, and Kim Deister is an amazing author. Holly and Nico experienced things in their past that have made them both stronger and more mature. I love the writing, the characters, the flow, and the story. I couldn't put this book down, and didn't want it to end. I highly recommend it! ...more
Nikkita
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing, second (third) chance romance! I loved it, I loved that no matter what Holly had thrown her way, or what she went through. She prevailed, and kept on going.
Donovan
May 23, 2020
Scott Smith
Mar 05, 2018
M.A. Foster
Aug 19, 2020
Sarah Stein
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great short read. I love second chance romance and this was one that definitely caught my attention. For most of her middle school life, Holly had been in love with Nico. He didn’t reciprocate that love as he wasn’t into dating at the time. They eventually grow up but for Holly, Nico would always be her crush.
Sandi Thompson

• Hearts Unbroken
  • Dear Evan Hansen
  • Difficult Women
  • Girls Like Us
  • Sorted: Growing Up, Coming Out, and Finding My Place (A Transgender Memoir)
  • The Strange Death of Europe: Immigration, Identity, Islam
  • Suggested Reading
  • The Best Girls
  • Opposite of Always
  • The Matchmaker's List
  • The Average American Male
  • One Blood Ruby (Seven Black Diamonds, #2)
  • We Are Okay
  • Guapa
I was born and raised in a tiny town in the wilds of northern New York, a pretty, little college town called Potsdam. I grew up in a family of lawyers and teachers and bucked all the traditions. Before becoming a writer, I spent a lot of years wearing combat boots in the US Army. I spent most of my time in boots working as a Signals Intelligence Analyst (no jokes!) and a linguist. I also worked as ...more

News & Interviews