Start by marking “Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 4, 4.5 & 5)” as Want to Read:
Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 4, 4.5 & 5)

Reckless Beat Box Set (Books 4, 4.5 & 5)

One band, five musicians, and enough seduction to fill a stadium.
The second box set in the Reckless Beat series

Sultry Groove
Reckless Beat #4
He wants the world and the admiration of everyone in it.
All she wants is the peace that comes with solitude.
She needs to hide from the world she once owned. He wants to rise to the top, proving to himself and his friends that he’s alwa
Published December 27th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Reckless Beat Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckless Beat Box Set

Tanja
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Triple home run !!!!!! loved every single one of these books !!!! a guaranteed re-read

Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)
- first to start of with - understated talent !!! this book is a proof for the understated talent that is Eden Summers. Her books just get better and better and I honestly can't wait for the next one, and this one goes one the re-read list!!!
I'm the kind of reader that I highlight the parts of the book, great quotes and scenes ... let me tell you - this whole book ended up bein
Sultry Groove

I absolutely love this series. Normally, I read Historical and am very picky about the few Contemporary that I read. When I found the first novel, "Blind Attraction", I didn't stop reading until I was done. I was blown out of the water. The book was everything I look for. It was entertaining with the dialogue between band members, the sex scenes were erotic and well written. You wanted to be friends with the heroine yet were jealous of her because of her man. I quickly read the next
Marci
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sultry Groove: Sultry Groove left me with a huge book hangover; it kept me reading straight through to the end, into the wee hours of the morning! The plot was fast paced and filled with angst. I already loved the Reckless Beat books and characters, but this was by far my favorite book of the series. It was so incredibly good, and I'd give it more stars if I could! The characters were complex and believable. Sean is tired of being in his friends' shadows, both on stage and with the women, and he ...more
Mary
Dec 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love the Reckless Beat crew!
4 - Sultry Groove: Sean was always a mystery, he seems content being the drummer in Reckless Beat but we learn in this story that he truly doesn’t know where he fits. He feels slighted since all the fans focus on the other 4 band members making him feel like the fifth wheel instead of an important band member. After Sidney chooses Mason, he really flounders to the band decides to let him be the focus of the next music video. Melody is the choreographer for the video,
Christina Balaz
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SULTRY GROOVE
What a beautiful story filled with a rollercoaster of emotions. I couldn’t wait to get started on Sean’s book, he seemed like such a great character in previous books and I couldn’t wait to know more about him and get inside his head. My heart broke for him most of the book and for Melody at the end, I found they were perfect together although Melody’s character did confuse me a little at the start. There was just something about her that I wasn’t a big fan of. But towards the end I
Lucy
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved every one of these books in this set. Eden Summers is such an amazing author. I really loved reading this fun and exciting series with the Reckless Beat men. The characters were sexy, fun, and way too exciting. I was on the edge of my seat while reading each book. One minute something would happen and then the next it would all change. I never knew what was going to happen next. I love it when a book does that to me.
Finally we get to hear the entire Leah and Ryan story that has been hin
Barbara
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed the conclusion to the Reckless Beat series with this set... Sultry Groove with Sean and Melody's story; Reckless Rendezvous with Leah's breakdown after Ryan's drunken kiss; and Undeniable Temptation with Leah and Ryan's story. There's a lot of heart and soul to each of these stories as the characters deal with their personal demons and instant chemistry. There are plenty of bumps along the way, a lot of soul searching, and plenty of sexy scenes to make the stories compelling and t ...more
Theresa Campbell
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Sultry Groove - I really liked this installment in the Reckless Beat series. Sean and Melody will touch your hearts and make you wish you had that kind of love in your life. I highly suggest you read the other books in this series as it will give you some background on Sean and the other characters that are mentioned in this book.

Reckless Rendezvous - Loved this novella and getting to know more about Leah. I admire her courage and am impressed with how strong she is. This is a good connection t
Jeanne
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Three books under one cover!

Sultry Groove: Sean is nursing his broken heart after losing his chance with Sidney. Now he has to learn to dance for the band's new video. The choreographer is a good distraction, but she has her own demons. When they're together, they are outstanding. There is really palpable pain in places in this entire series and definitely in this story. The author does an outstanding job getting feelings across.

Reckless Rendezvous: Leah spends some time with her piercer from Re
Lisa Hill
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A fitting finale

The last 3 books in this epic band series are contained in this box set and draws a great conclusion to the series. Sean, Ryan and Leah are the focus of these books: Sean, the drummer who craves the limelight until it's thrust upon him; Ryan, the 'good guy' guitarist and the band manager Leah, his former best friend who is desperately trying to decide whether or not she wants to stay in the friend zone.

These books are as well written and detailed as the first four. They give an i
Danielle
Jan 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The end of a journey...or is it

The perfect box set to get that rock star fix with the last 3 installments of the Reckless Beat series.

I loved following the journey of the Reckless Beat boys; Mitch, Blake, Mason, Sean and Ryan to see them get their HEA.

Definately worth reading if you enjoyed the first four books in the series.
Robin Lang
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Eden Summers has done it again! The boys of Reckless Beat are back and their stories continue. I love these guys (and the gals that stole their hearts). These stories are addictive and I read them over and over again. Thanks, Eden, for feeding my Reckless Beat addiction.
Vanessa Rinker
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved This Series!

This was truly a great series of books. By the end you kinda feel like part of the group/family. I loved the humorous parts of the guys’ characters. I LOL’d quite a bit while reading these books, along with quite a bit of swooning. Definitely a must read!
Nicola Forrester
Great read !!!!!

Eden summers has done it again. I loved these concluding books in the reckless beat series. I loved the journey she took me on, I couldn't put my kindle down. I would highly recommend these books.
Pat
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic box set that continues with well written storylines and very developed characters that drew me in from the very first page and I remained captivated until the turn of the very last page!

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Donna Dobson
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Reckless Beat the men and their no nonsense women blew me away. Can't wait to see what lies ahead for this series.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
What a great set for value.
Thanks a fantastic series i highly reccomend it.
Alannah
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

Wow I loved this box set and series the story line was great kept me wanting more and I couldn't put it down. I love the rock star stories
Melinda
Jan 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!

I recently discovered Eden summers and I’m loving her writing and stories!! One of my Favorite new authors I’ve discovered!
Megan Harrington
Loved the series sad that I finished it. Would love to read more about. We didn’t hear much about Sean and Mel after there story.
Monkeybetty
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
great set. the series overall is great. eden kills it every time with each book!!
Teresa
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Series

After reading the whole series I would definitely recommend taking the time to learn about the Reckless family! Great Series
Meghann Walker
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yes, yes

Omg!! This has to be one of the BEST series I've ever read!! The fact that each member for a book is fantastic!! And the HEA were great!!
Bev Ross
Awesome book set!

Love the guys and girls of Reckless Beat!! I hope this isn't the end of the series! Leah and Ryan's story was so entertaining!
Trish Sutherland
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series. With each book I got drawn in more and more.
Eden Summers has written an excellent rockstar series with truly amazing characters.
A definite must read.
Bungluna
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Overall, I enjoyed these stories. They were well written. However, the angst and drama got to me towards the end. It was just a bit too much.
leigh
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reckless series!!

. Truly gripping series! Really enjoy it, each story has its own twists and turns but equally enjoyable. Would recommend
Mrs Janet S Beazley
Apr 01, 2018
Anderli
Mar 12, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Devils: Cutthroat 99 MC
  • Fake Marriage Box Set
  • Under Pressure (The Rock Star And The Girl From The Coffee Shop, #2)
  • Cornish Crusaders MC (South Coast Brothers #2)
  • King (Mistress & Master of Restraint, #8)
  • Wiser (Runaway, #3)
  • Brash (Black Reapers MC, #1)
  • Paris Mob: The Complete Box Set
  • Connected (André Chevalier BDSM Stories, #5)
  • Guts & Glass (New York Crime Kings, #6)
  • Lights of Peril Box Set (Lights of Peril #1-3)
  • Rock My World
  • Dirty Little Secret
  • Saving Him (Keep Me #2)
  • Harley (West Coast Rock Star, #1)
  • Forever Viper (Viper, #2)
  • Addicted to Love (Bayou Devils MC #2)
  • My Best Friend's Dad
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .