Start by marking “Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)

Bring Down the Stars

(Beautiful Hearts #1)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  6,175 ratings  ·  1,154 reviews
I fell for Connor Drake. I didn’t want to; I fought against it, but I fell in love with him anyway. With his words. With his poetry. With him. The gentleness and beauty of his soul that speaks directly to mine. He writes as if he can feel my heart, hear its cadence and compose the exact right lyrics to accompany every beat and flow.

I’m in love with Connor…so why do I fee
Published August 19th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 15th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Bring Down the Stars, please sign up.
Emma Scott Book 2 is in the works right now. Looking at an October release though I will announce specifics soon :)

·  6,175 ratings  ·  1,154 reviews

Start your review of Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts, #1)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
"I wondered if Autumn ever saw a sky like this in Nebraska. I hoped she had. I hoped someday she’d see something like this. I wished I could give it to her. I would bring down the stars for her…"

Three Words:
Only. Emma. Scott.

______________

A Start Note
Bittersweet is the only word that I can think of when I think of how to describe this novel. It's the word that Weston, Autumn and Connor hand in hand tattoo over your heart as you flip the pages.
Bring Down The Stars will leave you reelin
Emma Scott
Mar 18, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
THE DUET IS COMPLETE and on Kindle Unlimited <3

Amazon Universal: mybook.to/BDTSAudio

KAS
Sep 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
10/21/18

I just did a re-read to refresh my mind of every nuisance in this incredible storyline before I read book two. WOW!! I swear it was like reading it for the first time, as I discovered new and crucial bits and pieces I missed the first go around.

My heart is as prepared as it is going to be for the conclusion. GAH!!! I can’t wait to dive in!!!

Have Mercy Above!!!

So, going to attempt to pull myself together and write something coherent ...

I am in utter and complete awe for the twelfth time.
Wil Loves Books!
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Yeah, I love her,” I said. “I don’t know how it happened, or why, but I do. Something in me connects to something in her. I’ve felt it since the day we met.”

I just finished this. Like a minute ago, and I’m just speechless, there are no words. What the heck am I going to do with myself until Book 2 comes out? I don’t know but I don’t even want to think about it. Back to this book, yeah this book, it was just amazing! This is probably going to be all over the place and I will probably babble
Barbie
Jan 06, 2019 rated it did not like it

My thoughts in a nutshell
I love Emma Scott's books, but it was a nightmare. The Full Tilt series put my expectation high. I also saw only 5 stars reviews about it. I feel like I read the totally wrong book. My review includes full spoilers description, please don't continue if you want to read it.

I warned you!

What is my problem with this book?
Firstly, Weston's father leaves his family when the boy is 7. It is a traumatic point. I admit it. But I don't agree with the fact that his father ru
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I could feel Connor’s mouth lingering on mine. Or was it Weston’s? It had felt so real, both kisses. Connors, I could still feel on my mouth and body, while Weston’s, I felt somewhere deep, in the center of me…

STUNNING!!! The latest by Emma Scott is simply breathtaking! It is sure to be considered another EPIC story written by one of the most talented authors of the romance genre. I never know what kind of story I’m going to be jumping
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
This is my current state........

My review will be short as I honestly can't form words....
I've devoured Emma Scott's books before and I've suffered severe hangovers afterwards. But now, NOW I don't know how I will go on........... This book destroyed me, I have no idea how to feel, what the fu*k is going on, and holy shit I need the next book now.............

I'm not going to say much, why? Because you don't want to have any clue as to what happens in this book, go in blind. To experience
Hulya Kara Yuksel
It's LIVE! Go and get your copy... 😍😍😍

I LOVED everything about this book!!!! Ahhh another wonderful story from Ms.Scott. <3

And I need 2nd book right now!!! Ugh that end.... Emma, you broke my poor heart... :'(

*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤❤❤

-----------------------

Ps. Teasers were taken from Emma Scott's review. <3
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 ★ THE BOY WITH THE KILLER WATT SMILE & THE AMHERST ASSHOLE STARS

BRING DOWN THE STARS: is an emotional, full-length, angst-filled novel of unrequited love and is the first book in Author Emma Scotts’s ‘Beautiful Hearts’ duet. This is also a modern take on Cyrano de Bergerac. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives. Weston Turner & Autumn Caldwell.

In the ’Prologue’ were introduced to a seven year old Weston as he learns first hand what it feels like to have your heart broken in two
Bibi
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No, no, no

Can someone please explain what just happened? Oh gosh, why? 🤭😭. Ima need that support group, stat! FRTC
Robin Hill
I love reading the reviews for this book. Especially the ones that begin, “This is my first Emma Scott book, and it won’t be my last…”

You're not alone. We’ve all said it…right before disappearing into our blankie forts and blowing through her backlist with stockpiles of chocolate. I should warn you though…when you reach the end of said backlist, it will be a dark, lonely day. But don’t fear. There's a support group for that.

I adore every single one of her books, but something about Bring Down t
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
I knew it. I freaking KNEW within just a few pages of starting this book that I was going to lose my mind when it ended. I tried to keep reminding myself that yes, THIS IS, in fact, A DUET and this first part would, in fact, end and I'd definitely be left with some unresolved feelings. But OOOOH MY WORD, I was not expecting to feel so lost. So emotional. So desperately in love with EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING about this novel. I can't handle myself right now. I just can't.

Bring Down the Stars just
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5,5 “Cyrano retelling” stars

This epic love and friendship story will push you through your limits. It will frustrate you. It will hurt you. It will also fill you with so many beautiful emotions you won’t be able to contain them. Read this with a survival kit composed of: ice cream, alcohol, tissues and punching bag. It is also best to protect your E-reader with the latest and bulkiest case or have a good insurance.

WARNING: disorganized/emotional/rant review ahead!

You’ve been warned
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts

'Bring Down the Stars,' encapsulates everything I love about reading. The story has everything for me. It is character driven, has a richly layered story board, tangible emotions. I wholly believed in the telling and the motivation of all aspects, and the angsty trajectory of the narrative is absolutely exquisite. The dialogue is perfect. EVERYTHING is perfect. The vivid storytelling engaged my attention from the beginning and as the author layered the intricate web of emotion I found myself fal
Malene
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’m sitting here staring into space trying to fathom what I’ve just read cause I’m completely speechless and blown away by Bring Down The Stars by Emma Scott.
BDTS captures beautifully how love and loyalty will make you sacrifice your own happiness at the expense of your own. That’s exactly what Weston does for the people he loves. He sacrifices, gives and loves. Fiercely.

I’m in awe of his love and loyalty for Connor. His best friend no matter what. Their friendship is filled with love but
NMmomof4
4 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was a great start to the duet! I'm really worried about how this is going to go after that cliffy though. I liked the Roxanne parallels going in here...I've never read the book, but I remember watching the old Steve Martin movie when I was young and enjoying the story. Now I'm on to the next book!

I went into this not reading any spoilers, and I think that's the way to go! There are some things that can be ruined by my review, but I tried really hard not to give too
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Beautiful Hearts Duet
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Weston Turner and Connor Drake had been inseparable since childhood. As best friends, they always had each other’s back. When Autumn Caldwell came into their lives, it fired up something deep within both of their souls. But as friendship and love collided, one of them burned bright, the other one burned to ashes.

All my life, Connor’s happiness was my constant. It gave me hope I could find
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“ For you I would bring the stars, wreath their fire around your neck like diamonds, and watch them pulse to the beat of your heart”.

First off let me just say that before this book, I’ve never read anything from this author before and I honestly did not know what to expect. Would I love her writing style?, will she be able to sweep me off feet with her lyrical words and keep me enraptured in her fictional world? So many questions were going through my head and I found myself being sc
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Two best friends + one naive girl = tons of heartachingly beautiful moments

Wow! Seriously... WOW!! It's been a long time since I've been shocked into silence. It took me awhile to figure out how to put my thoughts and feelings into words. This story was heartbreakingly stunning and although I hate love triangles, Emma Scott made me a fan (at least for this duet).

I went into this story completely blind. I didn't read the blurb. I didn't read reviews. I just knew that this author had come highly r
Sentranced Jem
Aug 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
PSX_20180821_180506

Title: Bring Down The Stars (Beautiful Hearts Duet #1)
Author: Emma Scott
Genre: Contemporary Romance

~An ARC Was Kindle Provided In Exchange For An Honest Review~
Grab you copy!
Bring Down the Stars (Beautiful Hearts Duet Book 1)

I can't ... words would not be enough. The tears that are streaming down my face wouldn't be enough to tell you how beautiful this book is.
As I write this, a thought keeps replaying in my head "How do I do it justice?How do I explain how beautiful this book i
Lisa Aiello
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've sat here for the last ten minutes trying to find the right words. I've consulted my trusty Thesaurus in search of synonyms for amazing, enthralling, awesome, poignant. I've tried adding "est" to every adjective I can think of...best-est, fantastic-est, heart-breaking-est, special-est Nothing is properly conveying my thoughts or feelings right now. And trying to keep this spoiler-free only makes it that much harder. This story is extraordinary. These characters are unforgettable. I was capti ...more
Carvanz
Oh my freaking gawd!!! This book left me obliterated! I have felt every emotion known to man and reveled in it knowing that this author always takes care of my heart in the end. But this book, this story, this end, has taken me farther from my comfort zone than I could have ever imagined and despite the angst and pain of it all, I loved every single word as I inhaled it all in its delicious brokenness and unwilling treachery.

As a child Weston chased after the thing that was breaking his young h
Nina
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
*Thanks again to the author Emma Scott for sending me a copy of this book via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

The first time I tried reading this book was around Christmas last year but I couldn’t even get through the first chapter of it. I wasn’t really in the mood to force myself through that chapter to see if it would get better afterwards and so I put the book down again. But I was sent a copy of Bring Down the Stars for review so I knew that it wouldn’t be fair to give up on it
Jennifer Kyle
Aug 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5-5 Stars!
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
If you are a fan of heart wrenching love triangles and unique poetic reads, you must pick this duet up!
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Wow, this was an all consuming read for me.

Connor is the boy who has it all, he comes from a wealthy family, is blessed with good looks and knows how to pull the chicks. The only thing he desperately craves is his parents approval. It has conditions that he can’t seem to meet, not matter how hard he tries to convince them other otherwise.

Weston first meets Connor when he wins a scholarship to a middle school in the city. His talent for writing won him a place at this school which will be a great
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me for a few minutes whilst I battle with my tears so I can see properly because oh my god...this book, this book was EVERYTHING!

Ok, the review...no spoilers of course just my thoughts...

ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

Weston, Connor and Autumn are 3 people I won’t be forgetting in a hurry. They each have their own sadness and heartbreak about them and reading their stories unravel complete guts you. Wes’ story is the most heartbreaking, having that kind of hurt so early
Na
"Maybe pain exists to make us appreciate the beauty."

Let's start with the fact that I was a little skeptic if I will like this book or this duet at all. Because I'm not into love triangles and I couldn't see how this will go down. And I'm really sorry that I doubted Emma. I should have known that she wouldn't write a typical love triangle. That she would find a way to create something so special, that the whole world should read this!

"Something good and whole in her spoke to something rotted an
CC
4.5 Stars!

Weston “Wes” Turner learned at a young age that life can be cruel at times. Left to pick up the pieces, Wes focuses on his hobbies and academics. Earning scholarships, Wes is able to advance his education to satisfy his needs to help his family. Along the way, Wes faces adversity based on his economic status and loner personality. However, Wes does befriend one person that provides a sense of balance. Now that Wes is a junior at Amherst, he encounters a woman that gives him pause and h
Joanne Ragona
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is always difficult for me to convey into words how much a book moved me or how much I loved it or how amazing it is—for fear of not doing it justice. I am faced with that again as I sit down and write my review for Bring Down the Stars by Emma Scott. Because this book deserves all the recognition and praise. It was all those things for me…and so much more. A gorgeous, poetic, brilliant book that centers around abandonment, friendship, and unrequited love.

“Sometimes the heart hides itself be

• Feeling Close to You (Was auch immer geschieht, #2)
  • Someone Else (Someone #2)
  • Was auch immer geschieht (Was auch immer geschieht #1)
  • Dream Again (Again, #5)
  • Wir sind das Feuer (Redstone, #1)
  • Find me in the Storm (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #3)
  • Everything I didn't say
  • When We Dream (LOVE NXT #1)
  • Save me from the Night (Leuchtturm-Trilogie, #2)
  • The Right Kind Of Wrong
  • New Dreams (Green Valley Love #3)
  • New Promises (Green Valley Love #2)
  • Viens, on s'aime
  • Das Flüstern der Magie
  • Finde Mich. Jetzt. (Finde-mich-Reihe, #1)
  • Burning Bridges (Fletcher University, #1)
  • Residual Burn (Redwood Ridge, #4)
  • Next to You (Up All Night #2)
Emma Scott is a USA Today and Wall St. Journal bestselling author whose books have been translated in five languages and featured in Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, New York Daily News and USA Today’s Happy Ever After. She writes emotional, character-driven romances in which art and love intertwine to heal, and in which love always wins. If you enjoy emotionally-charged stories that rip your heart out ...more

Beautiful Hearts (2 books)
  • Long Live the Beautiful Hearts (Beautiful Hearts, #2)