Start by marking “Dominate (Harris Brothers, #5)” as Want to Read:
Dominate (Harris Brothers, #5)

Dominate

(Harris Brothers #5)

To dominate one’s heart is to truly be free.

After the harrowing attack against Gareth and Sloan, there are more than just physical wounds that must be healed.

Recovering and moving on from their dark pasts is the only way they can truly find their bright futures.

Who will surrender? And who will dominate?
Published July 27th 2018 (first published July 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Dominate, please sign up.
Amy Daws So sorry! There has been a slight delay on Dominate audio...hoping it will come out in a couple more weeks!

Start your review of Dominate (Harris Brothers, #5)
Amy Daws
Jul 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
How do I review the end of an era? How do I say goodbye to a family that helped me live out my dream of being a full time author? HOW?
Maybe I won't say goodbye...maybe I'll just say "thank you".
Thank you Harris Brothers for coming to life in my mind. Thank you for making me laugh with your bacon sandwich rule, squirm with your dirty minds, cry with your sad pasts, and swoon with your grand gestures.
Writing a series about football-playing brothers was never on my to-do list...but I connected w
Melanie (mells_view)
Topping from the bottom. The story of our lives.

I don’t even know if I can put what I’m feeling into words. I’m so emotional right now. Not only is Dominate the conclusion of Gareth’s duet, but it’s the final book in the Harris Brothers series, so I’m super emotional and not sure I will be able to handle not waiting for the next book like I have done since challenge!! Amy Daws did such an amazing job building this world, and making the Harris family FEEL like they were MY family. I couldn’t wait
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
5+ LIVE A LOT CROWNS

HOLY HECK! People this review is going to be a rambling of emotions. I’m all over the place. I couldn’t be happier with the ending of the Harris era that Amy Daws has written, and yet there is a void, a piece of my heart that has been carved into a Harris brother shape that I fear will never ever be repaired. The conclusion to the series is the BEST I have ever read for any series EVER.

Gareth wins the best Harris brother crown (Sorry Booker, Camden, and Tanner). My heart bro
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
I don't think there is any review I can write that will do this book justice. Dominate is the fantastic conclusion to the Harris Brothers series and I couldn't have asked for a better conclusion. Not only were we given the ending to Gareth and Sloan's stories, but we were also able to see the rest of the family's stories wrapped up. I shed so many tears, both from emotions and laughter throughout Dominate.

This final release has been very bittersweet for me because I've started to feel like a par
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
 photo E6A2F831-A8DB-4BE1-998B-2642AB0C04FB_zpsbetdrubj.jpg”width=“400

I loved loved loved these books.. I don’t know what to say other than I have fallen in love with these characters over time, and Gareth and Sloan are the icing on the cake. What I loved about Gareth is he is the mould that has kept the family together (alongside Vi his sister) and this was his story to tell.. I just loved how he gave himself whole in the most unique way, he’s a true gentleman. But he’s also a caregiver, a lover and a protector. I loved Sloan in that she faught for her life a
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
This book!!! Gareth brought me to my knees! How amazing is this man?! His love for Sloan and her daughter was so heartwarming and his need to protect them was so fierce. I didn't read the previous books in this series but I could not help but get emotional over this Harris family. So many endearing and heartfelt moments with this one. This was just fantastic!
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
Commercial Photography

Audiobook Review: 5++++++++ Stars

Would you consider the audio edition of Dominate to be better than the print version?

I love it when a book gets better with the audiobook. The dual narration is something I love so much about Amy’s audios, it makes the experience so much better because I don’t have to listen to a man doing a woman’s voice or the other way around. Don’t get me wrong, the narrators are very talented and they make the best inflections, but sometimes that feels forced,
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Can there be a more perfect book than Dominate? For now my answer would be no! Amy poured her heart and everything she has in Gareth Harris' books and the second book of this duet is absolutely everything all the fans of the Harris family wanted and needed!

Dominate is not only about a love story but it’s also the ending of an epic journey. It’s time to let one of my favorite family go and continue living. Because yes the Harris family feels real, they feel like we know all of them and I just w
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. I don’t even know where to start with my review right now. I’m completely and utterly speechless. I’m not entirely sure if that’s because this book was everything, I mean everything or the fact that it’s finished, Gareth is the final Harris brother to have his story told and now it’s all over and my heart just doesn’t want to come to terms with that right now. It’s the end of an era and I’m not at all ready for it!

ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

Ok, *sighs* review t
Steph's Romance Book Talk
5 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Video review available in Week 48 Nov 24 – 30 weekly book reviews.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk
Leila
3.5 'Mine' stars!

“Now that I’ve completely fallen in love with you, I can inhale and exhale over and over, and there’s all the air in the world for me because you’re beside me.”

This was the continuation of Gareth and Sloan's story. The last book left on a bit of a cliffhanger, so I was glad that this one was available to read right away! (view spoiler)
Raine
Great ending for the Harris family!

I loved reading the conclusion of Gareth and Sloan's story. I also liked that we see Gareth's relationship with his dad changes for the better and Gareth finally meets Sloan's daughter, Sophia. At the end there was also a mention of an American cousin visiting for a game, Alice Harris. I hope this means that there will be a series about the American Harrises. I'm not yet ready to let go of this family just yet!
Escape into a Booksite
*5 Stars*

ARC kindly received in exchange for an honest review.

This has to be one of, if not, my top read for this year.

I apologise in advance if I ramble in this one! This book deserves all the stars! Challenge was one of, if not, my very first ARC that wasn't just me playing around and beginning blogging on NetGalley. And I am so, so glad that I found Amy and her books because of that. Now that I have been on the journey with Amy through all of the Harris Brothers books, and I finally got m
Jeannine
Aug 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
42% got me all emotional. What the hell 42%?! Ugh, I hate you. Then there was another part around 53% I think that got me all blech, more emotions! Ahhh so many emotions with this one, I can’t deal! What a fantastic duet. I’m so glad that we got 2 books worth of Gareth. I just love this whole family even more. Not gonna lie, I wasn’t 100% sold on Sloan in the beginning. She was very wishy-washy and a runner but she grew on me in this one. I’m bummed that it’s the end, but so glad I got to read a ...more
Amanda
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wish I could give this a million stars!!!! Dominate was gut wrenching, raw and beautiful 😍
Lisa Mandina
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you follow the author you have seen her emotional posts about this final book in the Harris Brothers series. And if you've read them all, then like me, you'll understand her sadness. As much as I had to have this second one right away after part one of Gareth's Story, Surrender, because of the ending, it was a hard one to finish. Knowing that when we got the end, all the Harris boys would have their HEA, and we'd be left knowing there would be no more. While all of the books in this series, ...more
Shanda
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dominate picks right up where book one ended. Sloan and Gareth are recovering and trying to decide their future. This book was really about healing and finding common ground. Due to Gareth being hurt his father finally steps up. The Harris family finally got a chance to heal over the death of their mother/wife. Gareth finally has it out with his dad and resolve some issues.

Gareth and Sloan have to decide whether to go all in. Sloan is more hesitant but she has a daughter to think about. I reall
Pam Nelson
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ok I enjoyed Dominate a LOT more than Surrender. I think it was just all the secrets from the first one I didn’t like and felt it was just unnecessary.

This book everything came together and still I feel like the secrets weren’t necessary. But the way everything unfolds in this book it’s sweet and healing. I think that is what I love the most was the healing that was done in this book for all the characters really. They all needed some closure and they get it.

I do wish Sloan’s ex wasn’t such a
Paula D
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down this is my favorite book of the series. While reading this book I couldn’t put it down. I read it straight through. I cried and laughed and cried some more. It was like a emotional rollercoaster for me but I never wanted it to end. Gareth and Sloan go through so much in this book that you wanna hug them and never let them go. I loved little Sophia’s personality and I even loved Gareth’s dad you will understand why after you read the story. I’m so sad this series has to come to a end b ...more
Cassidy
Feb 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say, but Amy Daw’s books make me happy. I am done with Dominate. I’m so glad that I took the time to read this series that I’ve wanted to read for a while. It’s everything I wished for and more. Does/will Freya get a book? We need more from her. Maybe she can meet the long lost Harris cousin. I’m here telling you that if you haven’t read this series that you need to get on it.
Teresa
Jul 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So sad to see this series come to an end. I loved this book and all the other books in the series. I look forward to what Amy Daws will write in the future. She will always be a go to author for me.
Jan
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 MY TREACLE STARS

A quick recap with the blurb of Surrender:

One night of complete surrender is all it takes.

Gareth Harris is Manchester United’s reclusive star defender. He has control over all aspects of his life. But a lifetime of supporting his siblings and filling in for an emotionally absent father has taken its toll.

Sloan Montgomery is a clothing stylist whose world was turned upside down when she found herself pregnant and moving to Manchester with a man who was never supposed to be he
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

It has been 12 hours since I finished reading Dominate, and my head is still a jumble of thoughts, so please excuse this rumbling mess of a review

At the end of Surrender (which you will need to have read) I was all WTF Daws, you can't do this to me! The past week waiting for this ARC has been pure torture! I have never prayed for an early release more than I have with Dominate.

I was in tears from the first chapter. I kid you not, this is a lot more emotional
Karin Gesell
Jul 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even start?! This story was amazeballs. A-MAZE-BALLS!!! First let me start by saying when Surrender ended in a cliffy, I about lost my mind. Couldn’t get it off my brain! So when I finally got Dominate in my grabby hands, I jumped in that evening...and did not stop until 5:30 am. Literally, no sleep, read right through. Any time I thought of sleep I said, “Eh, maybe 1 more.” But I couldn’t put it down. It just totally sucks you in & you can’t stop reading. This book, and Gareth’s whol ...more
Jill M
Shelves: hot-athletes
This book was everything and so much more. For 4 books we watched Gareth carry the world on his shoulders. Saw Vaughn Harris be a shell of a man. Saw Vi try her hardest to keep this family together. Now Amy brings the feels and gives us a whole new outlook on the Harris clan; a path of growth, self worth and redemption.

I have no words for the brilliance of this story. Amy wrote this beautiful story of family. Although this was Gareth and Sloan’s story it was more about bringing family together.
Isha Coleman
Jul 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Bring on the tears. Cheer for the triumphs. Keep eyes on the prize and a heart rooted in faith. Saying goodbye to any series is never easy, but Gareth and Sloan made it downright difficult. Daws picked the perfect brother to close out the series. Despite life's hard knocks, Gareth never lost sight of what was important, even at the risk to his own well being. The Harris brothers are heroes not because of the sports they play, but because of the people they are.
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
After the Oh, Wow cliffhanger ending of Surrender, I just couldn’t wait to read Dominate. My expectations were super high and there were absolutely no disappointments here. Everything about this duet lives up to anything I could have hoped.

“I need you to know that I’m all in, Sloan. And I’m not the kind of man who jumps out of airplanes for a rush. I’m the kind of man who stands on the ground, waiting to catch you.”
-5 Stars!-

My Full review:
Michelle
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have your Kleenex ready for this one! Right from the beginning Amy Daws pulls hard on your heartstrings. This book pretty much brings closure to every Harris family member's story. One line in this book sums up this story for me in a nutshell:
"We lived, and we laughed, and we loved through the pain."
Katie Durante
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh sweet mother of feels. I mean I don't understand why I wasn't prepared for this story.
The first one had so many emotional moments and then this one. just blew it away
It was just so good. This series couldn't have ended better.
5 stars does not do this book justice.

• The Change Up
  • The Trade
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • By a Thread
  • The Lineup
  • Cannon (Carolina Reapers, #5)
  • Focused
  • Nixon (Raleigh Raptors #1)
  • Connell (Carolina Reapers #3)
  • Logan (Carolina Reapers, #4)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • The Dugout
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • The Bombshell Effect (Washington Wolves, #1)
Amy Daws is an Amazon Top 15 bestselling author of sexy, contemporary romance novels. She enjoys writing love stories that take place in America, as well as across the pond in England; especially those footy-playing Harris Brothers of hers. When Amy is not writing in a tire shop waiting room, she’s watching Gilmore Girls, or singing karaoke with her daughter while Daddy smiles awkwardly from a dis ...more

Harris Brothers (6 books)
  • Challenge (Harris Brothers, #1)
  • Endurance (Harris Brothers, #2)
  • Keeper (Harris Brothers, #3)
  • Surrender (Harris Brothers, #4)
  • Payback (Harris Brothers #6)

News & Interviews