Start by marking “Inimical (Circuit Fae, #3)” as Want to Read:
Inimical (Circuit Fae, #3)

Inimical

(Circuit Fae #3)

“If you are travelling or looking for a fun fast-paced journey, then definitely stop by this series!” Married to Books

Being a fairy princess isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, especially when you have to choose between saving your people…And killing your girlfriend. Oh, and let’s not forget having to pass summer school, too.

Talk about a hot mess.

First, there’s Rouen, princ
Kindle Edition
Published September 18th 2018 by Firefly Hill Press, LLC (first published September 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Inimical, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inimical

D.M.
Aug 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Inimical is the third book in the circuit fae series. It's a continuous story. Syl found out in book one she was a sleeper fairy and part of the light fae community. She met Roue who was struggling with her own demons. She's a dark fairy and her family want her to kill the sleeper fairies princesses. It isn't what she wanted to do, but she was given a guiding hand. She joined the high school Syl attends and things got complicated. The girls fell in love. Now they have partnered up and not everyo ...more
Christina Bauer
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, each book keeps getting better and better! A thrill ride of romance, action, and intrigue! Whether sharing kisses or kicking ass, Syl and Roue are simply adorbs together. GIE has really outdone herself this time--read this NOW!
Erin
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, this is book three in the Circuit Fae series, and with every book (and novella), everything just keeps getting better and better!

In this third book, the stakes have raised to epic proportions, both in the story and in the relationship between Syl and Rouen. Syl and Roue are getting closer and closer, and worlds are literally colliding. There's action aplenty, but the author thankfully gives the reader a few slower, sweeter moments between our girls. Which is good, because this book is INTENS
Aug 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series continues to be the witty, fun, lesbian urban fantasy I've always wanted!

The pacing is great with a good mix of humor and angsty drama. More back story about the Fae realms (and their Kings) is revealed, giving you a sense that this universe is fully fleshed out, though my favorite parts are when Syl and Rouen have to deal with everyday high school problems.

I really love some of the new characters introduced in this book, especially the gender fluid Fae The Xi (OMG representation, y
Ankita Singh
Sep 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, netgalley-books
This series just gets better and better! The only thing that doesn't change is Syl and Rouen's love for each other.

Inimical was beautiful and heart breaking; hopeful and heart warming, all at the same time.

It was full of angst and witty one-liners. Rouen's songs were cute, kinda amateur, but they managed to explain exactly how Rouen felt, even when she couldn't say it herself. (And that is a very very relatable thing for me.)

I can't wait for the next book, because I know it'll be just as amazi
Rae Sontheyon
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dark vs. Fair Fae . . .

**FYI read book “Dethroned” 2.5 or you’ll feel a tad lost.**

I was excited and waiting for this 3rd installment of this series because Syl and Rouen are finally together! BUT with their circumstances heir is always a catch and ALWAYS someone, something, some rule keeping them from complete happiness. This book is certainly filled wonderful highs, angst, laughter and pain with a cliffhanger that will leave you freaking out just a bit.

Having to take make up c
Charity (On My Kindle BR)
I received a free copy of this book and opted to post a review.

I started reading this book with the attitude that the soul-bond between Rouen (a.k.a. "Euphoria") and Syl would overcome all; however, once I started reading, I had my doubts. There's a fine line between insinuating some doubts about a good outcome and making readers lose hope. Eldredge does a superb job of walking that fine line; I doubted but I never lost hope.

Since Rouen and Syl are in summer school, there is some mean-girl drama
Colleen Corgel
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I received this ARC from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.*

This is, by far, the smoothest book of the series. It was also the best written. The plot was tight and rarely slowed down. When it did, it was more for the characters to breathe and collect themselves before the next even hit them.

Almost right off the bat, Rouen and Syl are pulled out of the mortal realm and into their respective sides of fairy because their blood is requiring them to claim their thrones. Unfortunately,
Renee
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The action doesn't really stop in this one - it's one problem after another. We see Syl and Rouen grow in their relationship and as Fae. I really enjoyed the story and was yelled at for trying to complete "just one more page" because it came out the day I went to NY with family. They would have understood if they also read great books. 😉 Be warned: the ending will make you wish it was March 2019 (when the next book is scheduled for release).

Rouen and Syl have to juggle summer school, their relat
Rebecca Veight
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Both Dark and Fair Fairie are dying so Syl & Roue have a plan to use their combined powers and heal the hearthstones. Of course their nightmares are telling them something different, urging them to hurt each other. The pull from their respective realms trying to tear them apart.

Syl with Roue are as adorable as ever. I love how their feelings for each other are expressed through their POVs.

I like that the author is focusing on the Fairie realms, the differences between them and the differenc
Devann
I received an ARC copy of this book from NetGalley

Another cute installment in this series. As I've said in the past, this series is probably a little bit young for me, but there wasn't a series with lesbian faeries when I was a teenager so I have to read it now as an adult. This would probably easily be a 4 star read for me if I was in the proper age range because it does have a lot of YA tropes that I don't really care for, but it's still a cute series. I like that we spent more time in faerie
-RadioactiveBookworm-
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
The third full length novel in the Circuit Fae series, Inimical begins with Syl and Rouen preparing to go back into their respective faerie realms, to heal the hearthstones with their combined magic, and fight the kings if it comes down to it. Once the hearthstones are healed, both the lands and the kings will be healed too, and hopefully everything will go back to normal. Only, of course that isn't what happens. The chapters rotate between Syl and Rouen, like they always do, and it's nice to se ...more
Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Syl and Rouen are back again in Inimical book three of the Circuit Fae Series with plenty of battles to keep the excitement rolling and the love flowing.

Syl is a light princess of the light fae summer court. It is time for Syl to marry the light prince and take the throne as his queen but there is one problem with this Syl is in love with Rouen the dark princess of the winter court.

The people of the summer court are in danger and the only way to save her people is for her to overtake the thron
Judith
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for allowing me to read the ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.
I found this book considerably more engaging than Moribund as there was definitely less repetition and the plot denouement was tackled from a more adult perspective in my opinion. Syl and Rouen's relationship seemed to develop more depth as they shouldered more responsibility for their peoples and tried to support each other in causing as few fatalities as possible as the two fae r
Firefly Hill Press
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So lucky to have been able to read this before everyone else - I mean, I could barely wait even this long! I think everyone is going to just LOVE this next installment of the Circuit Fae Series. Ms. Eldredge is incredibly talented and each book just keeps getting better and better.
Consuelo Garcia
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series is killing me!

I have read each book, and now I have to wait till 2019.😱 The books are written so well I get lost in the story. I hold my breath on parts, get frustrated and mad too. I swear the books pulls every emotion I have. I hope to see other stories from the author ASAP.
Kim Dyer
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed-on-blog
While Inimical is a very fast-paced instalment to this series, I was unfortunately left a little bit underwhelmed. I think it's mainly due to the fact that I enjoyed the Dethroned novella so much, as it was almost entirely set in Dark Faerie. To then return to the high school setting was just a little too jarring.

Inimical starts of running and never really slows down, raising the stakes for Rouen and Syl as it sets them on the path towards a doomed romance. If they remain together, their kingdom
B. McGraw
Tiffany
Sep 20, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: Paperback cover needs updating 1 12 Jun 29, 2018 12:07PM
Goodreads Librari...: New Book Cover 9 18 Feb 28, 2018 05:21PM
The FREE Moribund eSampler is live NOW!

website: https://www.girlyengine.com/
FaceBook: Genevieve Iseult Eldredge - Author
Twitter: @girlyengine
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/girlyengine/

Join GIE's newsletter at GirlyEngine Press and never miss a release: https://www.girlyengine.com/contact

Raised by witches and dragons in the northern wilds, GIE writes angsty urban fantasy YA roma

Circuit Fae (4 books)
  • Moribund (Circuit Fae, #1)
  • Ouroboros (Circuit Fae, #2)
  • Nemesis (Circuit Fae, #4)