Start by marking “The Wild Ones (a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Thriller)” as Want to Read:
The Wild Ones (a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Thriller)

The Wild Ones (a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie Thriller)

“Prepare today, survive tomorrow.”

When a terrifying outbreak in the Adirondacks causes the infected to become violent and uncontrollable, a group of strangers forced to attend a survival camp must work together to survive.

An epic tale of friendship, survival and beating the odds under extreme conditions.
Published December 4th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Wild Ones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Wild Ones

Tanya Saunders
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Definitely entertaining

There are so many zompoc series out there, some amazing, some atrocious. This series is definitely not atrocious, and even leans towards wildly entertaining. Something about writers of this genre from the east coast just seems to bring another level of depth to their stories. Maybe they are just all in a cult and have figured out how to mesmerize us through subliminal messages on our electronic devices, who knows, who cares.....must read more.....leave reviews....tell oth
Gracie Love
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's Certainly Wild! 😱

This is one of the very best zombie apocalypse stories I've read. The characters are great and there isn't one dull page to be found. I could easily see this made into a movie, that's how brilliantly it's written......so easy to see it all in your mind as your reading it. I think any fan of great stories will enjoy this book and I'm looking forward to the next book in the series. It's absolutely enjoyable.
Linda
Dec 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun adventure

A fun book to read. Kids getting sent to a camp to survive a Zombie Apocalypse and what happens? A real Zombie outbreak. The author showed how different people react in the face of danger. Who stands up to save others? The young man others saw as a misfit. I enjoyed the first book and look forward to the next exciting book from author Jack Hunt.
J.M. Wynter
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A fun ride

I like this side of a zombie apocalypse. This was a good read, good pacing. Sometimes Scott annoyed me, but in the end he was right to go with his gut feeling. I'm on to book 2, I gotta find out what happens back at camp.
fred earles
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finally found the right author !!!!!

Read all 4 E.M.P. Survival books and had to have more of Jack Hunt. Found him in "Fantastic Fiction". Uk. I like the fact that the lead character in the 2 series I have read has some balls.
Bonny
Jan 18, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 stars ok zombie story

This honk twas a perfectly good story. I'm just taking a half star off because every time he talked about the bbc.co newly created zombies they already were decomposing. I don't think that's how it works. If you've got time this is entertaining.
BJ
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not a fan

O am not a fan of zombies, but having read Mr Humt,s books before , I took a chance on this. It was a good read for a chilly afternoon. I just bought the second book and I am going to read it now.
Ann Hewitt
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like a fast moving book

O like me some zombie whooping. I like to wonder what I would do, how brave or scared of dead i would be. This book takes u to all those places. I'm on to the next Jack Hunt adventure.
Charlotte Meyers
This is really a great book! If you enjoy nonstop action then you will enjoy this one

. I am looking forward to reading book 2. I believe I now have another favorite author and will search out his other books.
Tish Lott
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good read

New twist on zombie fiction . On to the next one. Read them like eating popcorn , one is never enough
Cathy Delamotte
Scared me sleepless.

This was an exciting book. The characters were real and interesting. There were some unanswered questions that make the next book a must read.
Peggy Pancherz
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good book

Read all of the books in order to really enjoy. Characters are realistic and get better and better. Storyline continues to grow and develop.
Mike Purdin
Dec 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good

Another good book by Mr. Hunt, can't wait til next one. Good characters, good story line, glad I read it.
Michael D. Hansen
Another......

..... fantastic series by Jack Hunt! Action, laughter and friendships in the making! To can't go wrong with this author!!!
David
Jan 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story

A quick fun read that will leave u wanting more story. Love the characters development through the story. Can't wait for next book.
Becca Rockafellow
Awesome story

I've read a lot of zombie books and this is one of the better ones! When I'm done here I'm downloading #2! Definitely a good read!
Amy Chartier
Feb 06, 2018
Melody Chapman
Feb 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Writer of Horror, Sci-Fi and Crazy stuff that might make you choke with laughter or groan. Days of Panic is the latest from Jack Hunt.