Start by marking “A Dictionary of Advanced Japanese Grammar 日本語文法辞典【上級編】 (Japanese Grammar Dictionary #3)” as Want to Read:

4.64  ·  Rating details ·  59 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Dictionary of Advanced Japanese Grammar arranged in dictionary format and accompanied by rich example sentences that will help students of this book be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to master advanced Japanese.
Published May 30th 2008 by The Japan Times, Ltd.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dictionary of Advanced Japanese Grammar 日本語文法辞典【上級編】

Jianna
Nov 11, 2009 rated it it was amazing
These are a great set of dictionaries. I had originally started by buying the intermediate and basic, which I rarely used while I was in school, since the textbooks from which I was working already taught the grammar. I've found them more and more useful after leaving college when I turned to self-study and found myself wading through Japanese books on my own. It's also a useful supplement for studying for the JLPT (especially when studying out of grammar books written in Japanese), because it d ...more
Matthew
Jul 16, 2013 rated it it was amazing
This series was easily the best reference tool for learning grammar that I ever came across. If textbooks have you confused, just dive into this book and you're sure to come out with a much better understanding of the nuances. Also SUPER nice that they are cross-referenced within the different volumes.
Ryan
Jun 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing
There is not a more useful resource for Japanese grammar than this book along with the Beginner and Intermediate editions. If you are serious about learning Japanese, you simply *must* have these books. They're a bit expensive, but worth it.
Matt
Oct 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: japanese-study
This is an exceptional text for both studying grammar and as a reference tool. Each entry is broken down into example sentences, formation rules, detailed usage notes, and comparisons with other points of Japanese grammar that are related. I own a small library of Japanese study materials and reference books and have looked through many more than what I own. That being said, this is the single most thorough book on advanced Japanese grammar that I have come across, and the entire series of these ...more
Mark Frank
Niravbhimani53
Dec 22, 2012
Masako89
May 18, 2015

Japanese Grammar Dictionary (3 books)
  • A Dictionary of Basic Japanese Grammar 日本語基本文法辞典 (Japanese Grammar Dictionary #1)
  • A Dictionary of Intermediate Japanese Grammar 日本語文法辞典【中級編】 (Japanese Grammar Dictionary #2)