Start by marking “The Last Secret (Scarlet and Ivy, Book 6)” as Want to Read:
The Last Secret (Scarlet and Ivy, Book 6)

The Last Secret

(Scarlet and Ivy #6)

A brand-new mystery for fans of Harry Potter and Murder Most Unladylike children’s books, The Last Secret is the sixth and final book in the Scarlet and Ivy series.

When Scarlet and Ivy return to school after the holidays, they quickly realise that the school is in danger. The twins will need to confront enemies from their past and present if they are to have any chance of
Published January 10th 2019 by HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks

Kerri Duff
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have loved this series so much over the last few years that reading the last page of this book was inevitably quite bittersweet. It was wonderful of course, a fitting final book and one I found just as compulsively readable as the other five, but I'm also going to miss Scarlet and Ivy's adventures so much! I know I can (and will) reread them, but that first time journey is done.

It's been a privilege to experience these books - for me the first book was one of those ones that seems to be spark
Nikki
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-books
This was a defect end to a brilliant series, and actually one of the stronger books - I think for me it harked back to the first book, with looking for clues around the school and I really enjoyed that.

I also loved that we had some resolution for the twins family. And that the new whispers was the wider group. I especially laughed when poor Ebony was so confused by all the things she’d missed, it’s hard not to feel sorry for someone who is just hearing about all the past adventures while she’s b
Callista  Campbell
This was such an amazing end to the series! I loved the writing, the characters, everything. It’s been an unforgettable journey and I hope to read it again.
Nono
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These books are my favourite! Honestly, I say that this series is just so special.💖
Iceygirl05
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Unfortunately, this is the last book :( No more trouble. No more secrets.
No more evil teachers. The last secret was suspenseful (just like the others) and was wrapped up beautifully.
Thanks Sophie for these wonderful adventures ☺
Connie
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it! It was a brilliant plotline for the series and a great ending too... I just wish it wasn't over yet!
Mel22
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this Book series. I hope this Author . Write a spin-off series.
Dovely
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
im so sad that this is the final book in the series! all of the books have been very mysterious and exciting 💕
Hazel4president
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holly
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can’t quite put it into words how good this book was. Definitely found myself lost in the story and it felt like being on an adventure. Definitely recommend and I’m so sad this series is over
Bev
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
A wonderful end to the story. It was good to have a resolution to the story of Scarlet and Ivy's home life as well. I'm a little sad to be leaving Rockwood School behind but can't wait to see what Sophie Cleverly does next.
Liz Filleul

I found this a bit slow at the start, but then it gathered pace and wrapped the series up very well. I've enjoyed these books - and would have adored them as a kid - and look forward to seeing what Sophie Cleverly writes next.
Dr G. Solomons
Jan 19, 2019
Audrey Raj
Apr 08, 2019
Teresa Huins
rated it did not like it
Apr 11, 2019
Jan 18, 2019
Lauren Shrimpton
Feb 10, 2019
Taylor
This book made me think about faith when in the book Scarlet and Ivy's fathers says "I am so sorry. I've let you both down."
The author is teaching us about faith because in this book Scarlet and Ivy have faith when their father says that he can help them even tough he has pretty much ignored them for most of their life, they do believe in him and he ends up helping them save their school.
My opinion about faith is that is is very important to have because if you don't trust anyone/have faith in t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Sophie Cleverly was born in Bath in 1989. She studied for a BA in Creative Writing and an MA in Writing For Young People. She is the author of the SCARLET AND IVY series, which is published in English by HarperCollins worldwide and is being translated into many different languages.

Aside from writing, she can often be found blogging about symphonic metal, watching fantastical TV and struggling to f

Scarlet and Ivy (6 books)
  • The Lost Twin (Scarlet and Ivy #1)
  • The Whispers in the Walls (Scarlet and Ivy, #2)
  • The Dance in the Dark (Scarlet and Ivy #3)
  • The Lights Under the Lake (Scarlet and Ivy #4)
  • The Curse in the Candlelight (Scarlet and Ivy, #5)