Start by marking “Hunter” as Want to Read:
Hunter

Hunter

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  793 Ratings  ·  192 Reviews
Eden Summers presents a seductively thrilling game of cat and mouse destined to leave you breathless.

The hunter has become the hunted.

I’ve been running for ten years—fleeing my past and clawing my way toward an inescapable act of vengeance.

Until he walks into my life, sure and strong and full of secrets.

He dilutes my thirst for retribution with his touch. He obliterates
Published February 6th 2018 by Eden Summers

To ask other readers questions about Hunter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hunter

Leonor
Shayna
“I hope you like it rough.”
“And what if I don’t?”
“Then I'll enjoy changing your mind.”

Oh, how I’ve missed Eden Summers’ writing! I didn’t know just how much until I started reading this book! With a kick ass heroine and a determined as hell hero, HUNTER sucked me in from the very start, leaving me breathless on many occasions. It’s a little mysterious. It’s A LOT sexy, and it’s exciting and suspenseful. A woman’s thirst for vengeance consumes everything until a gorgeous stranger with secrets i
Eden Summers
Jan 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
HUNTER IS LIVE!!!
FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon GLOBAL
Audible
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Wow. Just wow!

Hunter is amazing! Smart, sexy, suspenseful - I was hooked right from the get go.

When the Hunter becomes the hunted, who knows where things will end up. Secrets, lies, betrayal and revenge play a big part in Hunter and Emma's lives, and as a reader you are taken along on one heck of a journey, never knowing who you can trust.

This is a big step away from what we have had from Ms Summers in the past - and what a great step it is!

I hope she takes us do
Jo
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could try and write a review for this book that just hits appropriate soundbites and key phrases to sanitise this review and make it sound more ... polished. I could, but I won't.

This book is raw, real, deeply intense and emotional. Not hearts and flowers, this is nevertheless, at its heart, a beautiful love story. And I just ate it all up.

Loved it.

I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Mary
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing

O.M.G. This book was so good! I almost have no words. That’s how much I enjoyed it. Without giving too much away, Hunter was the best of romantic suspense I’ve read in a while. It was completely unpredictable. I seriously thought I had things figured out about ten times before I ever got to the end and I was still wrong. That for me is unusual and an absolute delight to find.

I loved not only the plot of this story but the characters as well. I wish I could have seen more from Hunter’spoint of v
J. C.  Red
This is one of those books that I enjoyed even though I thought there was a long that didn’t work.

I liked the heroine (mostly…) because she was tough and stood her ground. I liked the hero because he was all in with the heroine and seemed like a mostly good guy. Well, a good guy for his line of work. And only in books.

Buuuuut…I thought the plot didn’t make much sense and needed a lot more work to start making sense. She wanted to avenge the death of her parents, but the reason why they were kil
KFForever
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Sharon Thérèse

Luck seems to be following me around of late since Summers is another author I’ve discovered. And the funny thing about Hunter was I had no intentions of reviewing it…life and all that gets in the way, doesn’t it? But I’ve found five minutes to jot down my thoughts so put the kettle on, and we'll have a chat about the book and its author with a cuppa! Summer’s writing affected me. Taking into consideration I’d made mental notes, not written ones, I do hope I don’t for
Jae
Loved this one. Total and utterly savage. From start to finish.

Decker needs to get his own book. He was too much a character to just be the friend.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow have you seen this cover? Ms summers has rocked it with this book.
this has been my my favourite romantic suspense book for 2018.
I am now craving more Hunter so I will have to re read on release day.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

Holy crap. No, eff that. HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS.

This was a GREAT read. All of the best parts of a thriller with the heat of steamy erotica, Hunter delivers a fast paced and exciting read. There were literally moments that my heart was actually racing, almost afraid to turn my e-page!I loved the characters. Equally antagonist and protagonist, I found myself falling in love with them. Action starts on Page 1 and you are immediately invested in the outcome. I was really pleasantly su
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"We're two tortured souls who've found each other by chance."

I've been a fan of this author for a long time. So, when I saw she was releasing a new book, it wasn't even necessary for me to read the synopsis to know that I wanted to read it. But I was still surprised once I dove in. Hunter is unlike any of her other books I've read. It's heavy on the secrets and suspense, keeping me on the edge as I waited for answers.

The author threw me right into the action from the get-go. My brain was scram
Bloggers From Down Under
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **
** Review by Gayle from Bloggers From Down Under **

Her name is Steph.
She has waited patiently for ten long years.
She has been extremely meticulous with every move she makes.
Vengeance will be hers.
It's there, revenge ready to boil over.
She will seek the ultimate prize and there is no one that will stop her.
She will destroy those who took from her.
The hunt is nearly over.
It's her time to shine.

His name is Hunter.
He watches.
He waits.
He's ex
Romance Novel Giveaways Lauren Seiberling
I LOVE Eden's books!

This was unlike any story of hers I've read before. A romantic suspense to its core, it's full of twists that I certainly wasn't expecting!

The heroine (whose name is purposely being omitted) was one of my favorites. She put on a tough exterior, but her internal thoughts of wanting to seek comfort from Hunter were beautifully done. Because they were believable. I consider myself an independent woman, but I love the comfort of my husband when I need it, and I think a lot of cur
Amanda
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy wow. Just wow. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book that kept me guessing as much as this one did! I freaking loved it. It’s not often the twists in a book surprise me like this, they tend to be so predictable but not this one.

The relationship between Her and Him is explosive right from the start. I’m excited to see if Eden Summers expands more on this universe, I’d love to read books about some of the supporting characters!
Tara
Mar 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this and I read it in a few hours so it kept my interest. The summary really pulled me in as I was looking for something different. It was different than what I have been reading but the characters relationship development wasn't believable to me. I would call it insta-lust into insta-love. They had sex within the first few chapters and then the H was devoted for the rest of the book. I think I expected it to be a little hotter too. It's a 3.5 for me.
Laurie
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was ok

Captain’s Log. Stardate 95754.27. It’s been a tough day at Edgy Reviews. An ARC was dangled in front of me with a synopsis that promised a strong heroine. One who was badass. Could take care of business. She was bent on a quest for revenge. Vengeance. She had been wronged. This was like dangling chocolate in front of a PMSing woman. I could not help myself. The temptation too great. Unfortunately, like most temptations, I should have walked on by. Passed it up. Just said no.
“I was happy once
Kim
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Hunter is nothing like Eden's previous books and that is not a bad thing! This book is one wild and crazy twisty turny ride that I thoroughly enjoyed.

As the story opens, you have no doubt that the heroine is a strong woman who is focused on one thing and one thing only: vengeance for something that happened in her past. Beyond that, everything about her is up for interpretation from her name to the actual event that set her on this path. When she finds her way into her favorite dive bar
Renee
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I have been running for ten years--fleeing my past and clawing my way toward an inescapable act of vengeance. Until he walks into my life sure and strong and full of secrets. He dilutes my thirst for retribution with his touch. He obliterates my need for solitude with his kiss. But it's his hidden agenda that makes the hair on the back of my neck prickle. He wants something. Something that doesn't rev
Maranda
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
REVENGE can be SLOW and entomb a HEART! This was an amazing read! Summers weaved a story of tragedy when a family is murdered and the sole survivor lives only to avenge their deaths. Great attention given to the first pages of this book that sets the stage into the life of a women who has trusted herself with the eye for an eye philosophy. Good, not so Good, Bad and Ruthless characters take the stage in "Hunter". This is spiced with all facets that make a great novel as it is told by a skilled w ...more
EscapeNBooks
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Driven by sex and co-piloted by lust, Hunter was a hard and fast, suspense-filled romance novel that completely took me by surprise and knocked me off my feet. I highly recommend this novel.

“I hope you like it rough.” I shudder. “And what if I don’t?” His gaze glides to mine as a lone finger parts my slick folds. “Then I’ll enjoy changing your mind.”

Full review to come.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"I received the ARC in exchange for a honest review.

I was dragged into this from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down! I don’t want to give away the heroine’s name since that’s part of the mystery but she’s my favorite heroine of all time. She’s strong, tough, and incredibly kick-ass. This is probably one of my new favorite books of all time now. It has a strong plot with equally strong characters. I can’t wait to read more of Eden’s books. "
Vickie Rochon Milizia
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced copy for an honest review.

This was a good book, had lots of activity and drama. It’s not the typical Eden Summers book. I loved Sarah’s drive to find the one person that killed her family. And the connection between her and Hunter was intense. I was anticipating so much throughout the book and it didn’t disappoint.
Rebecca
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow suspense suspense suspense Sarah,Steph whoever she is, is looking for someone and someone is following her why? Hunter jeepers who is what is he and what has he done there's hotness sex and plenty suspernse hot hot hot mystery.
Anne Mercier
This book! I honestly didn’t know what to expect when I started Hunter and then I couldn’t put it down. Eden Summers writes a passionate and suspenseful story layered with intrigue that had me turning page after page to see what would happen next. Reaching “the end” was bittersweet. I had to close the book and take a few minutes to process the thrilling journey Ms. Summers took me on. Hunter is a must read!
⚜️Trea
FTC DISCLAIMER: I RECEIVED AN E-ARC FROM THE PUBLISHER THROUGH NET GALLEY. I VOLUNTARILY OFFER MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE BOOK, THOUGH IT IS NOT EXPECTED OF ME! RECEIPT OF THIS BOOK IN THIS MANNER DOES NOT AFFECT MY OPINION OF THE BOOK OR THE CONTENT OF MY REVIEW!

I have a love/hate relationship with Eden Summers' work, as I really think she peaked with the Reckless Beat series. To me, this book was a disaster!

The one thing I liked in the book, which saved it from a 1 star rating or even a DNF, was
Louise
I slightly over-extended myself with arc's this week. Two things stop that being a bad thing, #1 I've got the week off so have plenty of reading time and #2 they have been amazing books. This one hasn't bucked that trend. This is a real departure from the authors previous work but is a book that I highly recommend.

I loved Hunter, both the book and the guy. He has an air of danger and mystery and yet Steph/Emma/Her somehow trusts him. The question is, has she made a mistake doing so? I loved how
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hunter is one of those books that I firmly believe that all readers must go in blind, so I will not be giving any sort of description of the plot, and that makes sure that no spoiler douchery comes into play accidentally in this review. Honestly, I wasn't sure what to expect myself when I started this intensely fantastic book, but it blew through any sort of expectations that I may or may not of had at the back of my mind. The brilliant Eden Summers put together a insanely suspenseful story fill ...more
Lucy
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-read
Hunter is a nail-biting, pulse-pounding, scorching hot, emotionally driven beauty of a book. It had me up until the early hours of the morning. I went through a myriad of emotion while reading this book, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I can’t say too much because I am not going to give anything away, but my god, was this epic!
Stephanie and Hunter were fantastic characters. They were so strong, refreshing, and charming. I loved how courageous Stephanie was and I loved the fact that even th
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
I enjoyed this suspenseful, sexy, smart, interactive game of hunt and find. She's been hiding for years. Things begin to feel off. For Emma this was her life. She was trapped in a world of secrets, lies, deceit, and Hunter. There was just something about him. She new that this was not the course to go but he had that pull on her. I have to admit it took me a bit longer than usual to get on board with this one. It had nothing to do with the writing, plot, or characters. I was stick in what I was ...more
Eden Summers is a bestselling author of contemporary romance with a side of sizzle and sarcasm. Best known for the Reckless Beat series, Inarticulate, and the Vault.

Visit Eden on AMAZON

Connect with Eden on FACEBOOK

Visit Eden on BOOKBUB

Join Eden's Reader Group on Facebook

Sign up for Eden's newsletter for the latest book news and receive an exclusive download of DIRTY STRATEGY .
“Toodaloo,” 0 likes
“Who are you?"
"Your fantasy," I tease with a kiss, digging my nails into his shoulders.
"No shit." He bites my lower lip, then sucks it into his mouth. "A fucking nightmare, too.”
0 likes