Start by marking “The Single Dad's Patchwork Family” as Want to Read:
The Single Dad's Patchwork Family

The Single Dad's Patchwork Family

Chase Mattner has come to tranquil, secluded Leo Bay to raise his daughter. In their house by the ocean, he plans a simple life.

Regan Jantz isn't looking for distractions, either. With a tuna farm to run and two young sons to bring up alone, she's got her hands full.

But as single parents, Regan and Chase form a special bond. For so long their lives have been like jigsaws w
Published April 8th 2008 by Harlequin Mills & Boon (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about The Single Dad's Patchwork Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Single Dad's Patchwork Family

AnnMarie
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Single Dad’s Patchwork Family by Claire Baxter is a standalone novel but can also be found in the Six More Hot Single Dads eBook Collection.

Chase Mattner is a widower bringing up his young daughter by himself. He's a top shot lawyer who can afford a long-term sabbatical to spend on being a full-time dad.

Regan Jantz is a divorced mother of two young boys. She is struggling to bring them up and to run the Tuna farm that she owns. Life is hectic, but she gives her all to her boys as much as po
Susan
Nov 30, 2008 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Single Dad’s Patchwork Family is a lovely story that shares the emotional and difficult journey that a single parent often goes through. I’d like to share the following excerpt from the story, that, for me, encapsulates the emotions:

[QUOTE]
‘Mum, did Dad leave because he didn’t like us?...’
‘What? No. No, of course not.’ She wound her arms around his
shoulders. She couldn’t hold the tears back any longer and they
trickled into Will’s hair. ‘You mustn’t think that way, Will.
Daddy left for
Natalija
Feb 27, 2012 rated it liked it
Shelves: category
This was my first read by Claire Baxter and I believe not the last one. The book overall was pretty good, although it's not as heart-warming as I would expect from "Harlequin Romance" line. The plot centers around 2 single parents, Chase and Regan, and their fear of relations for quite understandable reasons. My main complaint about this book is the heroine and her constant crying. She just wasn't likable & I never did warm up to her. Other than that, I enjoyed reading it.
Amy Vendetti
Jul 30, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, 2009
Cute, yet annoying at the same time... I really liked the story, but thought the couple was a little on the immature side... Especially given that they were both previously married with children. I enjoyed seeing the 2 families become one.. It was really sweet. :)
So all-in-all it was a cute, light read that gave me some distraction and smiles on a really hot day.
Della McAlister
Linda Gramke
Jun 29, 2018
beverlytrace
Sep 03, 2018
Claire Baxter writes contemporary romantic fiction of all lengths. Her short stories have been published in commercial women’s magazines around the world, while her novels have been translated into 20 languages, and have finalled in the Romance Writers of Australia's Romantic Book of the Year Award, the Booksellers’ Best Awards, the RT Book Reviews Reviewers’ Choice Awards, and the Cataromance Rev ...more