Start by marking “Saving Ivy” as Want to Read:
Saving Ivy

Saving Ivy

Ivy was sent to live with her A
Published December 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Saving Ivy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Ivy

Start your review of Saving Ivy
JANELLE || WHATSHESEEES
Emily truly has a way with expressing feelings and bringing hard to talk about topics to light.
Saving Ivy, is a tremulous story on how Ivy struggles with her family drama and in between the arms of her aunt Wiley.
Struggling with her own personal-self issues with suicide on her mind 24-7. Everything in Ivy's life crumbles after the death of her Mother. Her father Joseph is everyone's biggest downfall and in the end he is his worst enemy.

Saving Ivy contains a whirlwind of e
Brooke
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Olivia J
Aug 25, 2018 rated it liked it
More like 3.5 stars - rating art on a numerical scale is weird.

I was sent a copy of this book for free in exchange for a review. Thank you so much, Emily!

I very much so enjoyed Saving Ivy, although that could have been because it's a contemporary and I love contemporaries. I also feel that it's very important for everyone going into this book to recognize that Saving Ivy is very depressing - and that's not a bad thing, I just think it's important to go into books with the
Claire Heaven
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read many books where the narrative came from both the protagonists and the antagonist which made it interesting to read. Saving Ivy is simply written without much scene description but it has masses of dialogue, which I personally like. Rather than try to shock or have huge plot twists, Reilly deals with the loss of a loved one and the emotion turmoil that goes with it. It feels like it was written by a young author, even when the narrative is coming from an older character. I applaud ...more
Samantha Millette
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! It was one of those books I couldn’t put down because I always wanted to know what happened next. It’s easily one of the better books I’ve read in awhile.
Alexandra
2/5*

Full review here: https://www.allcharacterswanted.com/b...

Thank you to Mascot Books for sending me a copy of this book in exchange for any honest review.

When I heard about Saving Ivy the premise really caught my attention: a young girl dealing with trauma and mental health while her family rallies around her in support. So I was really surprised when I started reading and found out that there's a lot more happening in this book than that.

Intense Subject Matter
There is a trigger warning at the beginning
JANELLE || WHATSHESEEES

Saving Ivy contains a whirlwind of emotio
Lauren Murphy
Jul 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I literally just finished this book and I must say that I need to get my mental thoughts together before fully explaining how I feel about this. Mentally this book was extremely raw and it will literally have you in your feelings messing you up mentally. This book reminds me of a retelling Of the Whitney Houston and the Bobby Kristina story but with a twist; I feel. My review will be posted in full on my channel July 17th. The link to my channel is located on my profile.
Tory Leigh
Jul 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Saving Ivy take 2

Synopsis
~~~~~~
“Ivy Hazeldine is a 15-year-old girl who lived in a small town named, Stowe. Her family wasn’t perfect, but she managed to be happy. Unfortunately one day after school, her life took a tragic turn. She found out her mother had been brutally murdered. And unsurprisingly, things only got more complicated when she found out who the murderer was.
Ivy was sent to live with her Aunt Wiley. They both hoped time would heal Ivy’s pain, but they were wrong. The
Bri
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Where can I even begin with this novel?

Saving Ivy is fast-paced and hauntingly beautiful. Reilly fluently writes about so many hard topics in this novel, but while they are hard to read she delivers them with grace and so much truth. Reading these hard truths shines light on what I can only imagine is so difficult for those living it daily, my heart goes out to everyone living in a difficult time - I’ve been there.

Being in a dark place is very real and not every story has a happy ending. So mu
Kellie Davies
Sep 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
The only reason I gave this four stars is so it has somewhere to go after it’s re-release!
Reilly deals with several difficult topics in a contemporary and realistic way - very much in line with it’s target market.
The plot’s downward spiral never lets up, eventually speeding the reader to the story’s end. ‘Saving Ivy’ is unrelenting in it’s sadness, provocative in it’s character building and intriguing in the way Reilly has used flashbacks and POV.
A great debut from an honest young w
Nicole De Marzo
Jun 09, 2019
Lauren — Teacupandabook
Sep 10, 2019
Emily Reilly
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Sash Russell