Start by marking “Tis the season...to be inside my brain” as Want to Read:
Tis the season...to be inside my brain

Tis the season...to be inside my brain

“Tis the season…to be inside my brain”
Includes: Ransom Areion Fury MC snippet
Published December 1st 2017

To ask other readers questions about Tis the season...to be inside my brain, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tis the season...to be inside my brain

Unleashed by J.L. DrakeTrigger by J.L. DrakeDemons by J.L. DrakeSlow Burn by Autumn Jones LakeTattered on My Sleeve by Autumn Jones Lake
MC Novels
112 books — 69 voters
Motorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna WyldeReaper's Property by Joanna WyldeRide Steady by Kristen AshleyWalk Through Fire by Kristen Ashley
Favorite MC Books
301 books — 73 voters

More lists with this book...

Start your review of Tis the season...to be inside my brain
ReadAlongWithSue
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories, xmas

How on earth could my curiosity overlook this book without wondering what’s inside.

Inside this book is an inside the chaotic brain of the author.

Erotic, sinful and highly fascinating.

Talk about unwrapping your Christmas present!

This is a fun choatic short read.
♡Tonya♡
I knew it would be an adventureland in that brain of hers!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-read
Just imagine being inside an authors head. Well that’s what Esther has done. She’s given us a tiny peep into what goes on with her characters. After reading it I’m sure if she wrote a full length book about her characters in her head I’d also be glued to it.

We also get a snippet/prologue of Ransom at the end of this short read.
Neringa Neringiukas
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG It was amazing to be in Esther's head. If only for a min. Whatever feelings her characters would invoke, she never be bored, that's for sure. And damn! I'm so hungry for Ransom now.
It was a great Christmas gift. And Esther wouldn't be Esther, if she wouldn't give a teasing. Even in this quick moment. What more is she hiding in her 'closet'?
Tre Talbot
Dec 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was cracking up hearing all these characters and having the privilege of being in Esther’s head for a few minutes. OMG Ransom’s story just even a taste is off the charts panty soaked hot! Cannot wait to see what the future holds with these characters.
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you to Esther E. Schmidt for this wonderfully entertaining and sinfully erotic little snippet of Ransom and his beautiful neighbor Hedwig. I'm still not sure about her name, but she is one lucky woman!!! What is Christmas without something to unwrap? Well for Hedwig, it was going to be a quiet and lonely Christmas, having broken up with her lousey cheating ex (may him and her former secretary have coal in their stockings), lost her home, moved into a new one and her best friend is on her w ...more
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
Tease

To be inside of Esther's head was phenomenal. Constantly flicking from one character to another and just witnessing the process that she is constantly consumed with was awesome. So much insider information of past book characters and future characters that will have you salivating for more. Let's not talk about the Ransom snippet that just about made me burst an even more in a rush for it. The great thing about Esther is she teases you mercilessly but comes through in her books and that jus
Mindy McCray
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esther E. Schmidt has struck again, bringing us a snippit of Ransom along with the characters in her head! I LOVED it! Can't wait for more Ransom.
I always hear authors say their characters talk to them, it's pretty cool to see that. It amazes me how she can get anything done when they are all talking!
Ashley
Shelves: favorites
Wow! We get Esther's point of view when it comes to her characters!! Which is great because I love all of her books and can't wait to see what she will plan on writing next!

We also get a snippet of Ransom a nomad for Areion Fury MC.. I cannot wait for his book to he released because from what I've already read it's going to be sizzling hot!
Danielle Marlowe
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for this special Christmas gift. You are an Amazing Person and Author. I have read and loved every one of your stories and I look forward to reading more in the future. Tis the season...to be inside my head was a treat to read. Thank you, Esther E. Schmidt :) Keep up the Fantastic work >3 ...more
Tammi
What. a fun little Christmas gift! Inside Esther head is a bit of CHAOS. Lol
A sneak peek of a surprise story that now I am dying for!!! And a tease of a secret story locked away.
Oh how this author loves to leave us wanting more!!!
Melissa Schaub
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a hilarious trip inside the head of an author I am slightly obsessed with.. I think it was great to see all of character talking back and growling at her. Then to get a sneak peek into Ransom... mmm it made my day! I can’t wait to read more of Ransom and Hedwig.
Beth DiLoreto
Dec 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap! Love love love! This is absolutely amazing. I loved how we got a sneak peek into Esther's brain. I need more Ransom
Mona williams
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
i just loved this short story. it was so awesome to be inside your head and all the charters you used. plus love the short hot story! i want to read more of your books!
Stacy Davis
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esther!!!! Such an awesome tease! You set it up just right and i can’t wait for it all! And being inside your brain is a trip! You are awesome!
Amy Davies
Dec 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Merry Christmas from Esther.... so happy I got to read this. It makes the need to have Random intensify. God that mans mouth is going to making women weep, from everywhere..... ;)
Kim  Brewing
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holiday joy to you too! Loved getting a glimpse of your mind and can't wait for the rest of Ransom's story - it's going to be soooo good.
Nancy Alexander
Dec 20, 2018 rated it it was ok
Biker Man

Didn’t realize the novella was an erotic theme. I had to pay attention in the introduction to the characters because the were just those the author had used in her books floating around in her brain talking to each other. The rest of the novella was the story of Hedwig & Ransom characters in erotic sex scenes at which point I discontinued reading. I’m not into that genre of romance.
Greg Dixon
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This the season to be inside my brain

A good read for people who are in to the series recommend highly can't wait for the next one of the series a really enjoyable read but quick shaping up to be a enjoyable series must read the next one of the series a little strange but enjoyable
Gucci 35
Jul 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tis the season tease...

Esther E. Schmidt just teased us with a snibet of what's to come with Ransom but it was oh so good. There is no cliffhanger with this short short story but it was worth the tease. Happy Reading!!!
jaime Williams& alan peters
Brilliant

Omg I so can't wait for Esther e Schmidt to write ransom's story ... and thanks for the little teaser lol xx
Natasha
Dec 07, 2017 rated it liked it
cant wait for the full book
Lisa Book Stacks
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Teaser

This is a short holiday teaser of book 1 of this series. So if you read this and want more buy book 1.
Lizette Criscitiello-Diaz
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this adorable Snippet of Ransom and Hedwig. They have always been two of my faves. A great introduction to two amazing characters.
Gskm
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ranson’s prologue

This is short and so very hot. If this is supposed to be Ranson’s prologue, I will happily anticipate the book.
Wendy Hodges
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful and a bit funny, an inside look into the mind of an author who is writing crazily usually two or three books at a time. The characters all talking at once, all needing their stories first and not letting up. By the time they get their wish so more are jumping in. How this author manages ever to keep the books in series straight but the characters in them just blows my own mind, at how good they are is another surprise every single time. I know this was written as a thank you for loyal ...more
Katie Kavanagh
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I always wondered what goes through an author’s head when it comes to their characters and story ideas. Esther gave us the readers an awesome look into her thought process and how she comes up with her amazing characters! I’m dying to find out more about the three locked in the PINK room haha! I’m especially curious about the two men in there?!

Not only did Esther give us an insight into her brain, we also get a little taste of Ransom and Hedwig book and let me tell you just from that little sni
Debbie Earley
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved getting a sneak peak into Esther's brain. I would love another peak anytime time you want to share it that was a wonderful way to start this book. I can't wait to read more of Ransom as well as what you has in store for next year. Thank you Esther for the wonderful gift. Merry Christmas !
Sara
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Esther, thank you so much for letting us be inside your brain. It sounds like a place I would love to visit. You set up Ransom's book perfectly! I loved the tease and can't wait to read his book. I was left wondering who some new characters were? Thanks to you I didn't have to wait too ling to find out who is Anouk.
LaGina
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! I just loved being inside the head of Esther while her characters were talking with her and trying to make her book go the way they wanted it to. I hope to see more of these little goodies from here.

• Kage (Peril's End MC #1)
  • Poseidon's Lady (Poseidon's Warriors MC)
  • Babysitter's Club Jenny
  • Bear: Texas Kings MC, Book 10
  • His Sweet Treat (Steel Daggers MC, #1)
  • The Surrogate
  • Gage (Heartlands Motorcycle Club #6)
  • Dancing With Danger: Aces High MC (Aces High - Dakotas Book 1)
  • Love Him Breathless (On the Market #2)
  • Tempt Me: Lucifer's Legends MC Book 1
  • Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
  • His Healing Touch
  • Cyrus (Black Bear Outlaws, #1)
  • Outlaw (Devil's Fury MC #2)
  • Rules to Follow (Davey's Rules #1)
  • Too Bad So Sad (Simple Man, #5)
  • Finn (Conner Brothers Construction #1)
Esther E. Schmidt is an USA Today bestselling author who loves to write MC (biker) series, Mafia Romance series, PNR series, contemporary romance series, and more. She's a graphic designer that also loves to write. She released her first series "Areion Fury MC" in October 2015. Esther lives in The Netherlands with her family, three daughters, and a crazy iguana. She loves to write about bad boy Al ...more

News & Interviews