Start by marking “The Punishment of Nicollet” as Want to Read:
The Punishment of Nicollet

The Punishment of Nicollet

3.22  ·  Rating details ·  230 Ratings  ·  13 Reviews
A tale of innocence lost and passion gained.

Jack Kemp, owner of the Lazy Z Ranch, is a man of strong passions. Dark passions, that he keeps firmly under wraps. He longs for a woman to understand his needs. A woman who won't mind being completely dominated, possessed, punished.

From the moment she first set eyes on Jack, Nicollet knew she wanted to be his. Not his precious
ebook, Nook, 87 pages
Published July 7th 2005 by Loose Id

To ask other readers questions about The Punishment of Nicollet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Punishment of Nicollet

AgentScully
The virtual "cover" is the sexiest thing about this novella. Usually I'm a fan of EA and her spankoramas, but this one fell short of the mark in every way. Worse, it left me feeling vaguely unclean and decidedly unsexual.

Neither the 30 year old hero nor the 18 year old heroine appealed to me at all. He spends way too much time wrestling with his conscience about how he raised his foster sister's daughter since childhood and shouldn't be lusting after her. Usually I have no problem with guardian
Dina
Mahlet
Feb 19, 2011 rated it really liked it
As usual with Evangeline Anderson, it was hot and full of many laughs from the outrageous reasoning by some of the characters. Case in point? Nicollet's 2nd spanking. The 1st spanking...from a distance...using a belt...got WAY out of hand! So a little later on in the story, our hero has the following internal dialogue:

"He eyed her shivering form and made a decision. She needed to be punished, yes, but he didn't want to use his belt again. It had gotten way out of hand last time. No, this time h
Jessica
Dec 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
The sex and the build up to the sex was great! Loved it but the constant love but going back into the barn to pet the horses was not my cup of tea. And jack liked talking a lot about his problems in front of the horses. In the end, the sex won me over - 4 mind-blowing-orgasm Stars! ****
Dar
Jul 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: cowboy, 4-star-reads
As usual from the authour, a fabulously hot and sexy story.

If only our hero could've stayed with one train of thought, all would be well. He wavers between where our heroine falls into which category in his mind and that causes all the problems.

Luckily for us, she is rather determined and has a games plan to get him onto the right track and stay there. After a few set backs, she finally has him right where she wants him!
Arno
Feb 12, 2011 rated it really liked it
The struggle of a man Jack Kemp with the 18 year old virgin girl Nicky (Nicolet).
She is in love with that man who raised her for the last 5 years.
She tries many ways to seduce him.
Jack sees therefor only one solution, she needs a punishment !
But she dont give up so easily...

Hot erotic sex and spanking scenes !

Erotic, Spanking, Mf, Ranch, Foster child/parent
Meg
Aug 30, 2012 rated it really liked it
Really quick, hot erotic read. Semi-kinky.
ElaineY
Jul 07, 2008 rated it really liked it
One of my early erotic romance reads. I found it very sweet and sensual and might do a re-read.
Danielle Thomas
Mar 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good short hot read.
Aoi
Oct 24, 2012 rated it it was ok
Shelves: erotic
Strange strange plot. I love guardian/ward relationships, heck, some of my OTPs are this pairing. And yes, there is a definite journey in going from a mentor relationship to lovers- however, it does not have to classified into the father-daughter context. And that, repeatedly, squicked me out. You are a big pervert if you cannot figure out if you look at your former ward like a daughter or as a woman.

The dialogue is inane- The heroine is a 18 year old who thinks nothing of dressing up in almost
Elvira
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not what the cover suggested

Just a brat. Little action between the characters. Lits of thinking and remembering of when the mother left her with him.

The author has much better books.
AyoDollFace
Read this. Wish I hadn't. Should have read the cover slip first but figured 'I like this author, I'll read them all' I'll never do that again...
Aalliya
  • Desperate Seduction
  • The Claiming
  • Erotic Weekend
  • The Unrequited Dom
  • Behind the Mask (Knights of the Board Room, #1)
  • Secret Submission (Journey to Submission, #1)
  • In the Barn (Sibling Lust #2)
  • My One
  • Wild Child
  • Graceful Mischief (Graceful, #2)
  • Stepbrother's Rules
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5)
  • Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs
  • Uncle Ed's Lap
  • Waiting for It
  • Heart of Submission
  • First Dance (Vice, Virtue & Video, #0.5)
Evangeline Anderson is a registered MRI tech who would rather be writing. And yes, she is nerdy enough to have a bumper sticker that says “I’d rather be writing.” Honk if you see her! She is thirty-something and lives in Florida with a husband, a son, and two cats. She had been writing erotic fiction for her own gratification for a number of years before it occurred to her to try and get paid for ...more
More about Evangeline Anderson...