Start by marking “Degenerate (MC Romantic Suspense): White Knights MC (The Degenerate Duet Book 1)” as Want to Read:

3.75  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  1 review
Catrin Lund knows she needs more than good looks and intelligence if she is going to infiltrate The White Knights MC, a Neo-Nazi gang the FBI is intent on dismembering.

When she catches the eye of the newly elected president, heartbroken and suffering from a recent loss of his own, she can't help but fall for Jake Decker despite him being one of her intended targets.

Catri
Published December 1st 2017 by NTR Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Degenerate (MC Romantic Suspense), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Degenerate (MC Romantic Suspense)

R. J. Nunez
rated it it was ok
Dec 19, 2017
Brandy
Dec 07, 2017
Viridiana Dimas
Dec 11, 2017 rated it really liked it
For my first book from Selene I must say she got me hooked with the kickass Catrine! I love strong female characters with and equally strong male like Jake. This first part of the duet only makes me want to know more about these characters and want to read about what's going to happen next. Great chemistry between these two and even hotter between the sheets.

Since this is my first book from this author, Degenerate introduced alot of characters from previous books which was a little confusing to
Kathryn Stice
Crissy
Oct 18, 2018
Magdalena
Oct 27, 2018
Selene Chardou is a world traveler and the alter-ego of Elle Chardou.

Ms. Chardou’s writing is all about hot romance and exciting times with the rich and famous set in the New Adult realm.

She is currently working on Falling into Love (One More Night Trilogy).

There will also be a spin-off series titled simply the Scarlet Fever Series which will chronicle the relationships of all four band members