Start by marking “Secret Heir (Dynasty, #1)” as Want to Read:
Secret Heir (Dynasty, #1)

Secret Heir

(Dynasty #1)

Since the beginning of time, tales have been told about Eden. But all the stories are wrong.

Running parallel alongside Earth, but never touching, there exists not just a garden, but an entire world of vivid colours and breathtaking beauty where the Seraph reside.

Jazmine has lived in ten different foster homes, in ten different towns and all her life she has felt like she d
Kindle Edition, First Edition
Published February 27th 2018 by Royal Press (first published 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Secret Heir, please sign up.
Janett Not a standalone unfortunately. This ends with a HUGE cliffhanger, hence why I'm so disgruntled that we haven't gotten the second book after a 2 year …moreNot a standalone unfortunately. This ends with a HUGE cliffhanger, hence why I'm so disgruntled that we haven't gotten the second book after a 2 year wait! Ridiculous!(less)
Janett I also recently checked the website and saw that it was taken down. Not sure what's going on but if she has a publisher it would've been nice to learn…moreI also recently checked the website and saw that it was taken down. Not sure what's going on but if she has a publisher it would've been nice to learn what's the problem. Hope she is ok though. (less)

Start your review of Secret Heir (Dynasty, #1)
Sophia Triad
That was serious fun!!

“Welcome to Eden.”
His eyes are as dark as the midnight blue sky above us, and what I see in them makes it clear that I’m far from welcome here.

Jazmine is an orphan. She is almost 18 years old and works as a waitress in order to gather money and pay for her future studies as an artist. A few months before she becomes finally an adult and leaves foster house number 10 to chase her dreams; a stranger older man appears and starts telling her stories about parallel realms (Eden)
Aisling Zena
Dec 16, 2017 rated it really liked it

This book left me wanting more. More of everything. More plot, more worldbuilding, more powers, more elements, more explanations, just plain more.

description

Out story begins with Jazmine. A teenage girl who has lost her mum and has since been shipped to numerous foster homes. Her current one is in a trailer park and she's struggling to make money and good grades so she can escape it as soon as she can. Jazmine has always felt out of sync with the world, like she doesn't belong anywhere on Earth.
Alaina

HOLY HELL GUYS!

My heart is broken. I'm a hot mess. So many emotions are flooding from me right now.

Secret Heir: A Forbidden Love, Enemies to Lovers, Royal Romance was so fucking good. I couldn't put it down once I saw it with my god damn hazel eyes. I loved everything about Jazmine. Even though she had a crappy life, she dealt with it. She didn't sulk or complain constantly. Nope, Jazmine was a fucking bad ass and I envy the hell ou
Ashwood (애쉬 우드).
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
M.J. Prince
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: all-time-faves
But of course I'm being biased... ;)
Cristina
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 "I don't know" stars!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange of an honest review. Thank you so much! ❤

This book was wow! I mean from the first chapter I was already hooked! The cover doesn’t do this book justice, but the story... I can’t explain what I feel right now, because I’m so in love with this crazy love story between the main characters. What I can say is that the action was a permanent chain of reaction for me.

Jazmine is a 17 years old girl, half human, half Seraph, with disti
Elena Salvatore
Jazmine never had a happy life. Her mother died when she was little, she never even met her father and she was sent from foster home to foster home.
Changing locations that frequently, she never had got close to anyone so she never had any real friends.
And she works in a job that she despises.

However her entire life will change when one day a mysterious man comes in and tells her that he's her grandfather and wants her to come with him to Eden.

Jazmine get's thrust into an entirely differnet Wo
Hanne
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jazmine has been going from foster home to foster home ever since her mother died many years ago. She’s working hard as a waitress to escape her current foster home when she turns 18. One night while working, Jazmine meets an old man and that man says that he’s her grandfather. He also tells Jazmine that her father was the King of Eden and she’s the only heir of their Dynasty. Jazmine doesn’t believe the man, but the man takes her to Eden anyway and she quickly realizes that the man was telling ...more
Danielle's
My life was getting in the way of reading this book! I couldn't put it down.

The book cover and title don't do this book justice. I expected to read another book that went something like; ... I'm a princess ... now I have to learn what to do. That wasn't this story. It was so much better!

Jazmine is in the foster care system. She has never found a home since her mum died. She's been passed from family to family. She works a rubbish job in the hope of saving to go to art school and better her lif
Dianne
Jan 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jazmine never felt she belonged. Tossed from foster home to foster home, she never fit in. Life was brutal, she learned to develop a tough outer layer, but inside is a different story. Isn’t there anywhere she can find happiness? What has she done to deserve so much turmoil?

The answers came, but in the most unbelievable way from a parallel world, from “Eden,” and Jazmine will discover she is part of this world, too, but will she fit in there? Is this where she belongs or will she find more heart
✶Rachelle✶
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, royals, fantasy

***I received a free eARC from the author in exchange for my honest review***

So basically this reminded me of The Princess Diaries meets Percy Jackson, but with a Gossip Girl twist

^^^How I imagined Jazmine when she found out she was basically a princess

Jazmine finds out that not only does she have awesome elemental powers, but she is the heir to a super powerful Dynasty and her dad used to the be the king. Throw in some high class super wealthy kids boarding school drama, and you have T
hugsandcookies
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sharon Mariampillai
I received a copy from the author, in exchange for an honest review.

This was an amazing read. This is my favourite book of the month. The story had me hooked right from the start. This was an incredible forbidden love story between the main characters and I loved every single minute of it. The characters were amazing. I loved Jazmine. She made me laugh and I thought that she was a badass. She is one of those heroines that I love to read about because they are snarky and feisty. Ralph was a compl
Kavita Kumar-Karthik
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was predictably fun. For me it was a little like a mix of so many books I've read. So the school mafia scenes, we have books like Fallen Crest and the Paper Princess of the Royals series. The only additional things in this were the other realm, some royalty stuff and some elemental magic.

Right, so we have Jazmine who's been shuffled around in foster homes after her mother's death. She feels out of place, she's frustrated and she feels like she just doesn't belong. She works as a waitress to
❄️✨ Kat ✨❄️
My very first ARC!
______________________________

ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review.
Thank you SO much, M.J.! I'm enamored with these characters and hope to get to read the second one soon <3

Ugh this book just SHATTERED me in the best possible way and I can't wait to get my hands on the second book in the series. If I could give this 10 stars, I definitely would.

Jazmine has bounced around between multiple foster homes throughout her life, until one day Magnus, her gr
Ana Vizentim
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing

4,5 Evenstars STARS

At the beginning I thought I'll not enjoy it.....
But I was totally wrong!!!!!

description

This book got my attention and I really enjoyed it!!!!
description

I really enjoyed Jazmine. She was tough and I loved her attitude!
I loved her friendship with Dani and the way she became friend with some of others Dynasty heirs.

description

I have my reasons to dislike Raph. But when him and Jaz were together I loved it, even the hating part!!!!

And the Balls....
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 stars!

Romeo and Juliet meet Gossip Girl in this new addictive paranormal tale of two star-crossed lovers that will leave you screaming at the top of your lungs, asking for more.

There was something addicting about Secret Heir. I don't know if it was the amazing characters, the captivating plot, the writing style or the mesmerizing chemistry between Raph & Jazmine but I just couldn't get enough of them.

This book brings you magic, friendship, angst, jealousy, lies, betrayal, heartbreaking, a de
AJ
3.5 angsty, intriguing stars!

I really enjoyed this book. An angsty teen romance with hints of the supernatural, but definitely more of a mature-YA romantic drama than a paranormal story. It’s the first in the Dynasty trilogy, and a great introduction to a new world with well-developed, enjoyable characters, sexy, emotional and angsty romance, captivating high school drama, and a hint of political intrigue. It has a bit of a feel of the Royals series by Erin Watt, and I thought it was a great rea
Monika
Beautiful 5 Star!!!

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Absolute entertainment. I really enjoyed this book very much. beautiful story, in fact a hate-turned-into-love-again-turned-into-hatred story. Excellent writing style MJ, i thoroughly enjoyed each and every scene of this book. Please release the next book asap as i can't wait! :)

This story is about this girl who is actually a nobody but finds out to be the heir of a different realm and is thrown into this chaos of politic
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC kindly given for honest review

Oh my fricken god!!! This book!!!
I really wish there was more than 5 stars to award. It blew me away.

Jazmine, a foster kid that’s been passed through 10 homes, finds out she’s the Heir to the Evenstar Dynasty on Eden. Sounds a bit nuts, but bear with me......
She joins Grandpa Magnus on Eden and becomes part of a world of riches she has never known. Jazmine is a fabulous, sassy character, that takes no crap from the snotty spoiled royals.
I don’t want to put a l
Darque  Dreamer
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Secret Heir is breathtaking and heart-pounding! It has fantasy, passion, and betrayal. For those who love adult books with a young adult feel, and steamy romance scenes, this one is for you.

After reading the synopsis I was immediately drawn in with promises of a parallel fantasy world of vivid color, an outcast main character, and a devilishly handsome angel. This one definitely fulfilled those promises. This one had intrigue and mystery. It had romance and betrayal, and had a mix of young adult
Tapasya
Rating : ★ ★ ★
Lead Male Character : Raphael ★ ★ ★
Lead Female Character : Jazmine ★ ★ ★
Plotline : ★ ★ ★
Genre : Fantasy Romance

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
A rebellious teenager called Jazmine discovers that the world isn't quite what she expected it to be. She gets kidnapped (view spoiler) and taken to the Eden World. The Eden is similar to Earth but is a magical land which
Janett
Secret Heir (Dynasty, #1) by M.J. Prince
4.5 Evenstars!

Read 2nd time -- January 2019

I picked this up on an impromptu read because it's been one of the stories on my mind and I NEED that second book already!!!

This was still fantastic and an addictive page turner.

I am dying to go back to Eden!!! I LIVE FOR IT!!!

ORIGINAL REVIEW
Author provided an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review.

MY NERVES ARE SHOT!!!

I AM SHATTERED!!!! I CAN'T EVEN THINK STRAIGHT RIGHT NOW!!!

REVIEW WILL COME WHEN I STOP SHAKING!!!!!!!!

20 minutes later...

Do I f
BookQueen
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Official review is here!

Thank you MJ Prince for providing me with a paperback copy of Secret Heir!

Think Paper Princess but with powers in another realm. This book had me turning the pages from beginning to end.

Jaz lives in on Earth and has been moving from one foster home to another since she was 7. When a mysterious man appears and tells her of another realm where she is heir to a Dynasty, she doesn't believe him. He brings her there anyways because we if didn't then we wouldn't have a book.
❤Sana❤
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Eden stars!

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

“God, you have no idea how much I want to be inside you,” he says, and his words send a delicious thrill along my skin.
“I want to be inside you so bad, that I can’t even think straight half the time, and when we’re lying in that bed of yours, my body on yours … it takes everything I have, every last bit of self-control to stop myself from burying myself deep inside you.”

An absolute enjoyable read.

But seriously?!!

A
Joy Reads
Mar 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was recommended by Janett, and I think it may have pulled me out of my book slump. There were things about this book that weren't perfect, but despite those things, I never wanted to put this one down! I even read it while at a party, sneaking glances of my kindle app. This is definitely a romance, with sex and language, two things I personally love. If either of those offend you, I would look elsewhere.

This is the story of Jazmine, 17 year-old orphan on her tenth foster home. A home t
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
An Explosion of feels!!!

Wow! This story. Wow!
I've read that this was a loose adaption of Romeo and Juliet, but with a fantastical twist. True, but it's also much more, it's a story of forbidden love, betrayal and royal scandals. All for the crown.

When I started reading it, I had no idea what I was going to get from it. But I fell in love with it from the first word on. By the time I got to 43%, I went and fully stalked M.J. everywhere.
Beautiful writing, captivating characters and a story that
Bibliophile Rose
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***I received a free eARC from the author in exchange for my honest review***

Pookh MIND BLOWING

I wasn't expecting that I'm going to love this book, I had low expectations. At the beginning, The story was slow and kinda boring for me, but then it picked up when Jazmine met Raph and the fun began. Also, Eden!! and high school for the ones who have seraph powers!! Awesome!! The concept of this story was original, which made me like it more and more!
And what I loved the most is the way the scenes a
P๏€cɨℓią* ~SLiTsRead
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Surprise FIVE STARS!!!

At first I was having some trepidation to plunge into another fantasy world that was different from the one I'd been spending my time in. The rules were different, and it just felt realky awkward at the beginning. But, this totally took me by surprise. Sure, there were things that I wasn't completely on board with, but in the end, I was sold.

I loved the forbidden love angle and how it was executed. I would have to find out in the next book if I should love or hate Raph
Love  B.
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC kindly provided by author in exchange of an honest review

A parallel universe? Enemies becoming lovers? Just sign me in already!

This is MJ Prince's debut novel, at the beginning I must say that I wasn't really into it and that's because the first 100 pages were pretty slow and nothing really kept me interested . But after passing these...the book was extremely compelling. Even before the real drama kicks off in the later chapters, I was so wholly pulled into Prince's world. All the drama
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
any similar books like this 4 45 Aug 10, 2018 03:22PM
New Adult Book Club: M.J. Prince RI&RI with Giveaway! ~ CLOSED 87 123 Mar 13, 2018 05:45AM
Goodreads Reviewe...: Seeking reviews for NA, Romance, Fantasy novel 1 20 Dec 11, 2017 01:10PM

• Winter (Evermore Academy, #1)
  • Rebels (Assassin's Academy, #1)
  • Broken Wings (Dark Legacy, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
  • Cruel (Savannah Heirs, #1)
  • Wicked Liars (Windsor Academy #1)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Awakening (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #1)
  • Untouchable
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Endgame (Ocean Bay #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: The Reckoning (Supernatural Beasts and Bullies, #3)
  • Crown of Crimson (The Afterlight Chronicles, #1)
  • Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae (Supernatural Bullies and Beasts, #2)
  • Broken Trust (Dark Legacy #2)
  • Cruel Intentions (Rydeville Elite #1)
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
MJ Prince is the author of SECRET HEIR – the first book in the all new DYNASTY trilogy, which is now an Amazon Bestseller. A loose adaption of Romeo and Juliet but with a fantastical twist, this saga of feuding Dynasties, forbidden love, betrayal, royal scandals and power struggles for the crown promises to ensnare, captivate and shatter, then leave readers clawing for more.

New Adult and Young Adu