Start by marking “Good Night, Sweet Baby” as Want to Read:
Good Night, Sweet Baby

Good Night, Sweet Baby

It's bedtime, and Dad's in charge! To coax his little girl to sleep, Dad tells a bedtime story about what they'll do the next day. But, it's not just an ordinary day. Mom is out, and there's mischief, mayhem and messes galore!
Published March 30th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Good Night, Sweet Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Good Night, Sweet Baby

Rachel Morgan
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Very cute children's picture book! It's about a little girl and her father and the shenanigans they get into when mom is out for the day. Very true to life of an active toddler and dad relationship! The illustrations are beautiful, extremely detailed and cute. You can tell a lot of care when into each page. And better still, my 2 year old son loves it!
Energy
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautifully illustrated book! I can't express enough how much I've enjoyed these illustrations, they are gorgeous.
Dad is telling his little one a bedtime story of their day tomorrow while mom is out. A lazy day he claims. But as his story grows, so does their adventures. And as kids are known to do, everything will be out and about from all their playing.
This was such a fun story, it rhymes making it an enjoyable read for the little ones and I think they are going to spend hours turning
Lori
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: childrens-ya
I love this bedtime story! An active child and her dad have adventures at home and are tuckered out so they take a nap. Dad wakes to his phone ringing. Mom’s called and informed him she’s on her way home-organization then becomes a priority for Dad and the child.

The colorful illustrations are adorable and play into the story without overpowering the message which teaches children you can have fun but if you make a mess you help clean it up.

I received a copy of this adorable bedtime story from th
Oct 22, 2018 rated it liked it
What was really great about this story is that it so true. It a modern real-life children’s book. The illustrations are just so great as well, you could really tell the Illustrator Marta Magnetti Codrai had spent a great deal of time and love to make the drawings.

This publisher is one to look out for in regards to children’s books.

(Disclaimer: I received a free copy from the Publisher. Does not affect my review)
Saundra Morgan