Start by marking “The Animal Court” as Want to Read:
The Animal Court

The Animal Court

4.50  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
Relations between the ruling class and the working public have all but failed. Government corruption is rampant and the king is oblivious to the snakes within his council. The king turns to his brothers for aid, but rivalry among royal blood proves to provoke old hatreds. One crusader for the people remains, but as the only lady within the king's court, no man is willing ...more
Published October 7th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about The Animal Court, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Animal Court

·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of The Animal Court
Tina
Aug 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Although not my usual genre, I still enjoyed this first novel by the writer. I had a little hard time getting into it but soon I was committed to the characters. By the end, I was left wondering what would happen next. Anxiously awaiting the sequel!
John
Oct 24, 2019
Theresa Halvorsen
Oct 25, 2019
Stuart E. Schwartz
Aug 27, 2019
Rick Lakin
Oct 29, 2019
S. Faxon is constantly creating. In her writing career, she has completed fourteen full-length original novels, with seven more in the works, and has written countless short stories, available on her website, sfaxon.com.

She currently resides in her hometown of San Diego and dreams of oneday living in a tiny house.