Start by marking “To Have and to Harley (Bikers & Brides, #1)” as Want to Read:
To Have and to Harley (Bikers & Brides, #1)

To Have and to Harley

(Bikers & Brides #1)

You may now kiss the biker
Bethany Jernigan owes her bestie. Big time. So when wedding planning overburdens the bride-to-be, Bethany steps in to handle the nitty-gritty. But the guy in charge isn't anything like she imagined. He's gruff, tattooed, and 100% male. His staff is even rougher around the edges, and it's not long before she feels as if she's stepped into some kin
Mass Market Paperback, 362 pages
Published August 7th 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

Ivy Deluca
Jul 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: bikers
description

Sigh. This was just an ok read. I wanted to love this, because the setup is unusual for a biker romance, and I really dig that. Bikers wedding planning, you just don’t see that every day and kudos for coming up with it.

But this is the type of story where you need to lean into the screwball comedy aspect, and it was just mildly amusing, at best. During the planning scenes there are hints of potential, but never more than that and the romance wasn’t a standout. It starts off slow and the Firsts (m
Up All Night With Books
4 Stars
Review by Nancy
Late Night Reviewer
Up All Night w/ Books Blog

To Have and to Harley is definitely an interesting take on a biker book, it is the first book in the Bikers & Brides series by Regina Cole. A laugh out loud, feel good romance, with a little angst and a lot of deceit.

When one little lie turns into a whirlwind of deception, we get a very interesting story. Put in a difficult situation, afraid to disappoint his new found family, Trey lies. For the first time in a long time Tre
Aly
Aug 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Trey Harding is the leader of The Iron Shadows, a kind of Robin Hood, bikers style, providing under-the-table private security and trying to keep the streets clean. What the blurb doesn't tell you is that the whole wedding thing is related to Trey's past and when he meet the family he didn't know he had, he's suddenly afraid to disappoint them and thanks to the wedding's magazine on the table next to him, pretend to be a wedding planner. How is he gonna tell his crew they have to help him plan t ...more
Adele Buck
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was ok
Quit at about 50%. The premise of this book is fun, but I found the execution to be lacking. It veers all over the place tonally: silly one moment and very serious the next. It's also a "These people need therapy, but instead they have sex" type of book and their emotions and actions seem dictated by the plot, not by any sort of organic human feeling.

I was given an Advance Reader's Copy in exchange for an honest review.
Under the Covers Book Blog

b.andherbooks
I thought I'd love this tale of a bad boy biker pretending he and his buddies were wedding planners, but alas the premise was way better than the actual story. I was hoping for a light-hearted rom-com, but instead found this to be emotionally all over the place.

Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jun 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a well written romance and I enjoyed it. However I had to check reality at the door as its a little out there in it really been possible to happen.

Trey runs a motorcycle gang but its a good motorcycle gang. They get rid of drug dealers and help keep their community safe but they are still rough and course and not good guys as sometimes making that happen gets very violent.

The story opens as he is told he was kidnapped as a baby and his mom has always been looking for him. He decides to
Pelusa Rivera
Jun 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) This is a new series of a biker gang but it is totally not the regular biker gangs that we know. We have situations that there would be no way in hell they would do this however it was entertaining and I loved Trey and Bethany and was happy that they found each other. I have never read from this author before but the name to this book got my intrigued and was glad that I read it, there were times that I was laughing of the antics that these guys pull ...more
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Aug 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF around 30% (2018)

Sadly, I'm going to have to pass on this for now but I might consider coming back to it again one day. I just couldn't get into the story which is sad because I loved the set up for the book. However, I found the writing to be a bit repetitive and there was just something missing from the flow. I also felt like Bethany went back and forth between thinking Trey was a "scum-sucking con artist" to a super sexy guy so much that I was about to get whiplash. Bethany's family is al
Gaele
A twist on the usual biker-romance, we have Trey, leader of a club and ashamed to share that fact (and all of the associated baggage) with his long-lost mother, he claims to be a wedding planner. OK – a stretch, but the ‘never disappoint Mama” vibe is strong in Trey. Even though his club is far different from the ‘hell raisers’ that most people associate with it. Unfortunately, he didn’t know that the reason all of the wedding stuff is scattered about the house – his long-lost sister is getting ...more
Sheri
2 1/2 stars

You will need to suspend to serious reality in order to find this book entertaining.

Trey Harding is the leader of a motorcycle club. He takes down drug dealers and scumbags. He grew up in foster care, believing that he was abandoned at a gas station by his mother. Turns out he could not have been more wrong. He had a loving family who he didn’t know about.

Turns out his new sister, Sarah, is engaged to be married, and is finishing up pharmacy school. She outsources the planning of her
3.5 Stars

I enjoyed this novel, but I felt like I was being pulled in two different directions with the biker gang.

On one hand, you have them as this very tough and dangerous gang. They fancy themselves like Robin Hood, trying to run the drug dealers and bad guys out of town and using some very dangerous methods to do so, like weapons, fights and running cars off the road.

On the other, you have a lighthearted group of guys who are planning a wedding for Trey's newly found sister Sarah. It was a
Faith89
copy received for honest review
When I read the description, I thought this would be a fun book to read. It had me at;"Are those...bikers? Arguing about wedding favors?". The book was ok. It didn't wow me like I expected.
The bikers actually planning the wedding was kind of funny. Reading how these big tough guys are arguing over food, flowers and invitations was cute. I liked the characters and how protective Trey was. The series has potential. I would try the next book in the series. The suppo
Marija
Aug 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I saw the blurb for this book I said to myself that I have to read this book and I did.
It is a long time since I've read a book about MC and their members. It was a good read that kept me reading and reading until the middle of the night. It was entertaining to read all the twists and turns in this rollercoaster of a book. Great mix of romantic comedy and some serious family dealings. Really enjoyable!
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
Normally I avoid books about bikers, with a few exceptions, it isn’t a troupe that does anything but irritate me. However, I couldn’t resist the blurb of this one…big burly bikers masquerading as wedding planners? I had to give it a try. So, I bravely picked it up and decided to read outside my norm. Did it work out? Kind of. I didn’t hate it. However, I also didn’t love it.

Firstly, the reason I picked this up is because I love a book that employs humour. If an author can get me to laugh a few t
Kate ☀️ Olson
Thanks to the publisher for the NetGalley review copy!

This is story a surprisingly tender and fun romance about a biker gang planning a wedding - I really, really enjoyed it and am really hoping it's the first in a series! I loved that Trey and his guys showed such blatant sensitivity and were totally fine being goofy and emotional. Oh, and the vigilante Robin Hood aspect - LOVE. I will be recommending this one all over the place.
Amanda Dubuque
Aug 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great book. This is my first book by Regina Cole and I very much enjoyed it. This is not your typical MC book because due to a quick lie the leader of the group has them helping to plan a wedding, not something you read in a biker book, lol. The plot was great, the characters were good and I enjoyed the way Regina Cole wrote the story, all in all a good book.
I received this book from Net Galley for an honest review.
Lucy Dosch
Jul 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
An enjoyable and quirky romance. I am ready for more bikers and brides.

MC books aren't normally my cup-of-tea, but I enjoyed this quirky romance. Trey Harding, leader of the Iron Shadows MC gang, spent his whole life knowing that he was abandoned in a bathroom as a child. His whole life is based upon knowing no one wanted him and then being tossed from foster home to foster home until he could get out the system, until he found his "family" in the Shadows.

Trey knows exactly who he is until a PI
Romancing the Book
Reviewed by Robin
Book provided by NetGalley
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

If you want a lighthearted romance this is perfect. Most people would never think of big burly tattooed bikers as wedding planners (me included) but let me tell you it works. It gave a real warm feeling to this story. The bikers became more realistic when showing their feminine side. They came up with project boards, tested new foods (which may or may not work in real life) but they worked here, flowers, decoratio
Mary Mooney
Aug 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads, so here is my review.
This is not your typical MC story, with Trey being the leader and the rest of the guys they take down drug dealers and try to keep their town clean. Trey has always thought he was left by his mother and he was raised in the foster care system. So he didn't have much growing up. When he met the guys in his group, they became his family. When a man shows up telling him that his real mother wants to see hi
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4/ 5 stars

My first ever Regina Cole read and I enjoyed it immensely. It was a super cute book about family and falling in love. It was captivating and witty and honestly such a fun and cute read that will have you smiling silly.

I adored the characters. I felt so much for Trey and his struggle to make his mom proud of him. What he was doing was wrong but all he wanted was to not disappoint his real mother. Despite it being wrong it was oh so fun, getting to see all those big bad-ass man
Deb
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
To Have and To Harley by Regina Cole is a quirky little romance with a different spin for a MC book.

Trey Harding is the leader of the Shadow MC. Trey and his crew are trying to clean up their tow, but life has a habit of throwing in a surprise or two. The question is... How is Trey going to handle this surprise?

Bethany Jernigar is a sweetheart heroine, pretty much orphaned at a young age after losing her parents. Bethany's bestie and the Yelverton clan took her in. Bethany never felt alone, alwa
Bette Hansen
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I REALLY enjoyed this book! It's not your typical MC read so if you're looking for raw and gritty pass on by. If you're looking for a fun, humorous, romantic story this is the book for you. It had me laughing out loud picturing the tough alpha bikers dealing with all the things that make a wedding come together. There are some truly great characters and the writing is excellent. I'm hoping there is more of these wedding planner bikers in the future. If you're looking for a fun, relaxing read bri ...more
Jenna
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was ok

ok. not bad.
you could definitely see the influence of lori foster in her creation of the men in the book.
while not as good as a foster book, it did it's job.

my one big thing was that there was way too much foreshadowing. at one point i said out loud, "yeah..i get it lady...the men in the biker gang are going to be a series. there'll each have their chance at a story."
and i'll probably read them.

but otherwise, a decent romance to veg out with at the end of the day.
Mary
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

3.5 stars rounded up to 4 stars

Not a traditional MC book in that the MC life is not written about as in typical MC books. There is no clubhouse, discussion of "cuts" or titles of President/Vice-President, etc.

What we have is a group of men, the Iron Shadows, who do vigilante work as well as private security. What we know about Trey Harding is that he the leader of the Iron Shadows and the other men follow his lead. Having b
Lisa Guzman
Nov 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Found this book at BN and thought it sounded interesting. The concept of an MC posing as wedding planners was a different twist. The story itself was good just had a lot of stuff aka drama happening. I guess you can’t have a story without drama anyways. All in all, it was a good story.
Beth McLeod
Aug 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bikers and Brides: it shouldn’t have worked, but it really did! I don’t read a lot of MC books, and this concept is certainly nothing I’ve ever read before. I enjoyed getting to know the members of Trey’s biker gang, and anticipate each of them having their own Bikers and Brides book!
Samantha Brody
This was really delightful? Like I was just so pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed this. It was way more emotional/serious than I was expecting, and I was very much okay with that.
Jackie
Book Info
Expected publication: August 7th 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca
ISBN 1492667951 (ISBN13: 9781492667957)
Edition Language English

B&N

BOOK BLURB

You may now kiss the biker
Laura the Highland Hussy
Review posted on Got Fiction?

Someone on Twitter brought this book to my attention, and I mean, come on, a biker gang who winds up as accidental wedding planners? That sounds hilarious!

And it was, mostly.

Bethany is asked by her best friend to help plan her wedding, and she of course says yes.

Trey was dumped at a gas station as a baby, and left. He grew up in the system, and had a rough life. Now he runs the Iron Shadows, and he knows that sometimes the family you make is the only family you need.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Lucky (Inked Menace MC, #1)
  • Broken Fences (TroubleMaker, #1)
  • Highlander Entangled: A Scottish Historical Romance (Highland Adventure Book 9)
  • Brink of Passion (Alpine Woods Shifters, #6)
  • How to Tempt an Earl
  • Cuffed to the Bad Boy Cop
  • Alpha (The Infinity Division, #3)
  • Surrender
  • Fighting Chance (Misty Grove #1)
  • Incarnate (The Spellmason Chronicles, #3)
  • Highland Betrayal (The Sons of Gregor MacLeod, #3)
  • Tread
  • Sacred (Legacy, #3)
  • HeartOn (Full Hearts, #2)
  • I Need You (Learning to Let Go, #2)
  • You Send Me (Compass Cove, #2)
  • Jilted By a Rogue (Jilted Brides, #3)
  • Fearless in Texas (Texas Rodeo, #4)
Regina Cole, lover of manly muscled arms, chest hair, and mini-marshmallows, has been reading romance since her early teens. While she loves reading love stories, writing them has filled a special place in her heart, and she’s enjoying every minute.

When she’s not frantically pounding away at the keyboard, she can be found fishing with her family, playing with her dogs, trying out strange new recip