Start by marking “Must Love Babies (Must Love Babies #1)” as Want to Read:
Must Love Babies (Must Love Babies #1)

Must Love Babies

(Bachelors and Babies #1)

This baby's not the only one in need of a cuddle...

Brant Wylder is a bachelor and loving it! He's in Misty Bottoms, Georgia, property-hunting for his vintage car repair shop when he gets the call. His sister's been in an accident, and Brant has to drop everything and take care of his five-month-old nephew. That's the end of the bachelor lifestyle.

Bridal boutique owner Moll
Mass Market Paperback, 404 pages
Published June 5th 2018 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

To ask other readers questions about Must Love Babies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Must Love Babies

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Molly and Brant meet at a mutual friend's wedding and sparks fly instantly, but Molly isn't interested in dating or relationships. She has an ironclad plan to not settle down until she turns 30, after she's made a success of her shop and is financially independent. But she didn't plan on Brant Wylder, a man who teases and flirts, who encourages and supports. Pretty much the ultimate temptation.

But like the saying goes, even the best laid plans can go astray and Brant definitely leads Molly astra
Melliane
Jul 10, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5/5

Mon avis en Français

My English review

How to resist a romance with a baby? An uncle, a hardened bachelor, who has to take care of his sister’s baby overnight? Just for that, I was very curious to discover this story!

The last thing Brant expected was to look after his sister’s baby while she was in the hospital. He is not ready for that, he does not know how to manage a child and he has nothing to keep one, especially since he is at the hotel. But here he has no choice, but fortunately for hi
Amy
I’m apparently a sucker for a romance that involves a baby! This one is the single dad raising a baby trope but with a twist. I really liked the hero and heroine in this one. I liked the focus on family ties and how the two of them worked on their own issues as part of their coming together. Their friendship was a highlight of the story. I’d say this is more sweet than sexy which was nice for a change of pace. I’m excited to see this is the first of a series because I can’t wait to see what is t ...more
Darcy
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, audio-book, romance
This one was very cute. I loved how Brant stepped up to help his sister with baby Jax. There was a steep learning curve for Brant, but he did pretty good becoming the sole person to take care of a baby with having never done it before. Sure he made some unconventional choices, but it worked and Jax wasn't in danger.

I liked the romance between Brant and Molly, even if Molly's issues drove me nuts at times. I was happy when she finally realized her list could change.

I really liked the town that th
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Must of Babies isn't your typical single dad so that I was hoping for. While this twist is ok I just wasn't what I expected.

Brandt drops everything to be there for his sister and family. It was evident that he waste glue that held his family together. I think the real story is the relationship between him and his nephew He was bound and determined to make be a successful parent in the small amount of time. It was so sweet watching him go from an experienced care giver to one that could handle a
Romance Rehab
Jun 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
Follow us on the Romance Rehab blog for reviews, recs & other fun stuff: http://www.romancerehab.com/

I should have loved this one. Hot guy taking care of a baby. What’s not to love, right? Sadly...lots. There was lots I didn’t love.

First of all, I need to say that there’s nothing at all wrong with the writing. There aren’t a ton of annoying typos, the dialogue all has a nice, natural flow to it, and the characters all are well fleshed out. And I actually liked Brant, the hero, quite a bit.
Kate's Corner
Apr 05, 2018 marked it as 08-lost-interest
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
3.5 Stars

Brant Wylder is living the life, pursing his passion for vintage cars alongside his brothers, when Mr. Dependable finds himself the temporary guardian of his baby nephew, just when he’s debating turning up the heat on his ongoing flirtation with bridal boutique owner Molly Stiles. How’s a guy to juggle baby duty and wooing a woman?

This story has all the ingredients to make it a splash – a hot bachelor, a baby and the only woman who revs his engine. Brant and Mollie’s relationship was c
Erin Lewis
May 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Star review of Must Love Babies (Must Love Babies #1) by Lynette Austin

This was a new to me author and since I really loved the premise and as it was book one in a new series I jumped right in.

I do feel it might have led to a better understanding of this book if I had read her Magnolia Brides series first as there are numerous references to the three ladies from that series and so I felt lost on occasion.

When Brant Wylder’s sister is involved in an accident, he has to step in and look after hi
Shari
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was ok
I received this book for free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

The Delight

Unfortunately, there wasn't much I delighted about in this story. Jax, he baby was a hit as he kept things light when they could have gotten way to deep.

Review

Wanting to jump on the bandwagon of a new series by an author I had not read yet, I picked up Must Love Babies and thought I would fall in love. Nope, I fell mostly in confusion by
A Klue
The sweet, adorable title and book cover lured me in to give this new to me author a try. Though at first the writing style felt somewhat mechanical, it did improve to the point I began to feel engaged. Brant, the hero, by far brought out the best of the story line with his swoon worthy manliness as he unexpectedly had to step into the shoes as caregiver for his infant nephew. His good natured, tender loving attitude towards Jax really melted my heart.

Molly, the heroine, was sugary sweet but to
Carole Rae
Aug 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I've been hearing about this book everywhere and I have been curious. Thank goodness for Audible and them giving one freebie a month. This popped up and I grabbed it.

The story follows Brant who is a bachelor and loving life. Things happen and his sister is in the hospital. He is the only one in the area and he is landed with the baby to watch. The story also follows Molly who is all business and a plan for her life. Brant and baby are about to explode this list.

This was simply cute. I adored B
HeidiLynns BookReviews
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, I want to Lynnette Austin, Sourcebooks Casablanca and Netgalley for providing me with this book so I may bring you this review.

Once I saw this adorable cover of Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin it piqued my interest as I am a sucker for single men and babies. Once I read the synopsis I was hooked line and sinker that I must read this book. I was grateful for the opportunity to review this very sweet and at times a book that just pulled on your heart strings.

My absolute favorite charac
Pelusa Rivera
Apr 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Rcvd an ARC at no cost to author..(netgalley) I love stories of small towns and when a group of friends like the ones mentioned here were able to thrive. I found myself thinking repeatedly that I must have missed some previous books, why you may ask? Because we are constantly talking about how this group of friends started their business and how they found love, and so on and so on..But, nope this is actually the first in this series, but I regrettably am getting off of this train. While I liked ...more
Mary
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: wicked
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Not your typical romance but I think its what I love most about it.

Brant and Molly are the cusp on something but before anything can happen Brant gets a phone call that his sister is in the hospital and he's on his way to check on her. Next thing he knows, he's in charge of his seven month old nephew, Jax , while his sister Lainey is recovering from surgery following a drunk driving accident - which she caused.

Molly is skit
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
**My thanks to NetGalley and Sourcebooks Casablanca, for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is a new to me author and the beginning of a new series, however i feel it would have been better to read the Magnolia Brides series first as there are so many mentions of the three ladies from that series and starts at the wedding of one of them.

This is a Very clean book, a few heated kisses and sex is all but glossed over, but mostly its all tension and one man trying his best to w
Marybeth
May 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 1/2 stars. It was kind of a sweet story but definitely lacking for me. This is a new author to me and while I wanted to really like it but just couldn’t. I like sweet romance just as much as romance with more heat and steam but this one just fell flat for me. Also there was too much mention of things that happened in a previous series I haven’t read.

Thank you to Netgalley for the ARC of this book.
Pat
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Misty Bottoms is a town with a whole lot of heart. A gorgeous wedding venue, a bridal shop, bakery and florist make it a perfect romantic stop. The characters in this small town take care of each other, and jump in to help anyone in need. Visitor/newcomer Brant Wylder is the first to agree. Came for a wedding, ended up taking care of his five month old nephew, falling in love and finding a new location for his family business makes him one of their own. Great love story......grab it!
wonderfullyweird88
May 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Brant Wylder is in town for a wedding and to scope out a new location for his car renovation business. When he gets a call that his sister has been in an accident he rushes to be with her. His sister has relapsed with alcoholism and her young son needs someone to look after him while she recovers. Brant has always been the dependable one in his family and he doesn’t hesitate to take care of his nephew. Even if he has no idea what he’s doing.

Bridal boutique owner Molly Stiles is reluctant to get
Blodeuedd Finland
I adore this cover, it brings out all the feels in me. That baby! That guy! Awwwwwwwww.

Brant is the one that looks after everyone else. He is awesome really, but he puts so much on himself. Nothing bad to say about this guy.'

Molly on the other hand has a list. Now at 28 she will focus on her business and no detours! I mean, Molly please, there must be a little wiggle room. Cos at 30 she must meet her man, and marry him and have a kid by 32. That is cutting it. It's like some guy will magically a
Sharon
A recent business owner finds that true love can’t be scheduled when she falls in love with a handsome bachelor and the adorable baby nephew he is caring for.
This was a sweet and sexy story- a nice start to a series that has two more irresistible brothers waiting to be matched. Looking forward to more deliciousness from Lynette Austin!

This ARC was provided by Sourcebooks Casablanca, in exchange for an honest review.
Barb Lie
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must Love Babies by Lynnette Austin is the first book in her new Must Love Babies series. This series takes place in the same town as her previous Magnolia Brides series, in Misty Bottoms, Georgia. Many of the characters from that series play a big part in this one, which will focus on the Wylder brothers.

Brant Wylder, our hero, is attending a wedding in Misty Bottoms, and finds himself attracted to one of the ladies at Magnolia Brides, who are handling the wedding. But Brant has to leave early,
Char (1RadReader59)
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun story you won’t want to put it down. Who doesn’t love caring, alpha males, who love their families, but especially babies? Well, this is the for you.
This is a fast-moving multi-issue story. You have Molly Stiles the bridal store owner with trust issues, you have Brant Wylder one of three alpha male brothers who are the fixers of the family. Then you have his younger sister Lainey who is not in a position to care for his nephew so he must be the one. For his brothers were on
Marsha Spohn
Reviewed at Keeper Bookshelf

Right off the bat I’m going to say that that if you have read Ms. Austin’s Magnolia Brides series then you’ll feel right at home with Must Love Babies. If you haven’t done that already then there are some characters and relationships that might seem a bit confusing to you… but simply consider them as secondary characters and you’ll be just fine. If you’ve read my reviews before then you know I’m a huge advocate of starting a series from the beginning – yet, I don’t t
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brant Wylder fully embraces his bachelor lifestyle, he enjoys being free to roam and do has he pleases.. he doesn't have responsibilities to tie him down, so why not right? But his days of freedom are about to take a hit because his sister has been involved in an accident, and she desperately needs his help caring for her little one. Which he has to admit is a little unsettling, since he doesn't know the first thing about kids, but this might be as good as time as any to learn. One look into the ...more
Juli
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Katie
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m a big fan of babies. I mean, they’re all ugly until like six months, but I’m still a fan of them. And nothing is more of a turn on than a big, strong many holding a little baby in his arms. That’s more swoon-worthy than the hottest romance novel, in my opinion. Now combine them!

Must Love Babies by Lynette Austin was exactly what I expected from the blurb on the back cover. It was cute and sweet, sure to give you butterflies fluttering about in your stomach and soft sighs every now and again.
Laurie
Jun 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf
The book is a mess. There's simply no other word to describe it.

The characters are introduced in a way that makes you think that, perhaps, they already appeared in other books by the same author - it gives you this feeling that you're supposed to know who they are and if you don't, well that's your problem for not reading the other books. There's a lack of informations about them - most of them are thrown your way and after the tenth character - there are a LOAD of people in this book - I just
Melanne
Jun 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The book starts with Brant Wylder not wanting to go to a wedding and be a groomsman. He'd rather be with his brothers flying out to Texas to see a '53 Corvette that they will be restoring. He is a man from Tennessee that likes his bachelor freedom to do whatever he wants. The wedding is near Savannah in Misty Bottoms, GA.

At the wedding reception Brant becomes distracted by the hot petite bridesmaid (Molly Stiles) he walked down the aisle with. They start getting to know each other, that's when B
Robin Loves Reading
Brant Wylder is quite successful in his business of restoring vintage cars with his brothers. His life is interrupted, when their sister Lainey is badly injured in a car accident. As his mother has recently had a stroke, Brent is number two on the emergency contact list to care for seven-month-old Jax. Brant may not know a thing about caring for such a young baby, but one look in his eyes and Brant knows that he would do just about anything for the beautiful little boy, including caring for him ...more
  • The Breakup (The Jordan Brothers)
  • The Decoy Date (The Wedding Date #4)
  • Storming the Castle
  • Intercepting the Chef (How to Score, #1)
  • Breathless (Yoga in the City #1)
  • Hot Pursuit
  • Hard To Stay (Hard #2)
  • The Unprotected
  • America's Sweetheart (Real Love, #5)
  • Suddenly Mine (Montgomery Brothers, #8)
  • Best of Luck (Lucky #3)
  • The Rules of Half
  • Don't Call Me Sweetheart (Something Borrowed #1)
  • Flare Up (Boston Fire, #6)
  • Big Stick (Aces Hockey, #7)
  • Branded with a Kiss (The Sweetheart Brand #2)
  • On the Line (Milwaukee Dragons, #1)
  • Mandatory Release

Bachelors and Babies (2 books)
  • I've Got You, Babe (Must Love Babies #2)