Start by marking “Pleasure in His Kiss” as Want to Read:
Pleasure in His Kiss

Pleasure in His Kiss

They’re living their most passionate dream…

But will her scandalous secret cost her his love?

Beauty blogger and owner of the Hamptons’ hottest salon, Karma Sullivan has been swept off her feet by judge Morrison Drake. But she knows their passion-filled nights must end. She can’t let her family secret derail Morrison’s ambitious career plan. Even if it means giving up the ma
Published May 22nd 2018 by Harlequin Kimani Romance

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure in His Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure in His Kiss

Maria Rose
Pleasure in His Kiss by Pamela Yaye is a sensual opposites attract romance between a vivacious beauty salon owner and a Judge with lofty career ambitions.

Karma Sullivan has worked hard to make her salon a place for A-list celebrities. Makeup and hair for the stars of stage, screen and high society are her forte along with her staff. She’s hired Reagan, a seventeen year old high school student who has shown an aptitude for cosmetology. Unfortunately, Reagan’s uncle and guardian is not pleased wit
Wendy W
Jun 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I thought the book was better than OK . Maybe 3.5 stars would be better.
Sexy good times leads to love. Karma Sullivan is the owner of one of the best salons in the Hamptons. Morrison Drake is a judge whose ultimate ambition is the Supreme Court. Both characters are ambitious and it's featured in the book which was a plus for me. The two meet when Morrison discovers his niece has been secretly working in Karma's salon. Morrison doesn't appreciate the influence Karma has on Regan who is his niece.
Karen
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pamela-yale
Karma and Morrison are truly opposites and even though they get off to a rough start, they truly become a wonderful couple! Morrison is more of a "stick in the mud/serious" type, whereas Karma is more adventurous and has a free spirit! Both are strong willed and meant for each other after they learn more about each other and learn that they compliment and can't live without the other...awesome love story that kept me interested and definitely laughing!
Teresa Mcmillian
Jun 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love In The Hamptons

It has been a while since I read anything by Pamela Yaye and this book has me wanting to go back for more. This was a good story that keep me intrigued throughout. I need a follow-up because that no good fiancé needs to be dealt with!
Matysha
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story! The chemistry between Karma & Judge Hottie was explosive! I hope to revisit the Hamptons to get Roderick’s story! Ms. Yaye definitely delivered with this one.
Geri Evans
Jun 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyed the chemistry between Judge "Hottie" and Karma! Liked that Karma spoke up on Reagan's behalf despite Morrison's over-protectiveness! Great read! Thoroughly enjoyed this story!
Toni
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romantic-fiction
I really enjoyed this story. Morrison could be a little uptight especially where his niece was concerned, Karma was delightful snd a self made woman. The oassion between them couldn't be denied.
Juanita
Jun 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great 👍 📚 book I really enjoyed reading this story.
Melissa
Denassa
Feb 15, 2018
Nicole
Jun 02, 2018
My love for reading developed at an early age. My parents, Daniel and Gwendolyn Odidison, were both avid readers and encouraged me to read as much as possible. Trips to the public library were the highlight of my week and by the time I was in junior high I was reading everything from biographies to suspense to True Confession magazines!

I got my big “break” when I was only fourteen-years-old. I rea