Start by marking “Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days” as Want to Read:
Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days

Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days

Coleman's theory of building customer loyalty isn't about focusing on marketing or closing the sale: It's about the First 100 Days(R) after the sale and the interactions the customer experiences.

While ne
Published April 3rd 2018 by Portfolio

To ask other readers questions about Never Lose a Customer Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Lose a Customer Again

Start your review of Never Lose a Customer Again: Turn Any Sale Into Lifelong Loyalty in 100 Days
Cory Vance
Jun 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
With sales books out numbering customer service books by a factor of 42:1 this book is a welcome change. So much of a focus on the front end instead of the back end. This books make some many key points that can be implemented in any business. Will read again and again.
Scott Allan
"Award-winning speaker and business consultant Joey Coleman teaches audiences and companies all over the world how to turn a one-time purchaser into a lifelong customer."

If you own a business, work in sales or marketing, coaching, or you are directly or indirectly related to customer service, this is the only business book you need. I've read plenty of business books over the years and, while many are good with useful strategies that work, Never Lose a Customer Again takes no prisoners for deliv
Robert Medak
Oct 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Title: Never Lose a Customer Again

Author: Joey Coleman

Never Lose a Customer Again, will help the reader learn the difference between customer service and customer experience through the use of examples, questions, and exercises.

This book is like a training manual and workbook combined. It is not meant to just read but to work through the chapters like a workbook answering questions and going through with the exercises.

Each chapter has Take-Aways that should be read closely and studied to compre
Pete Williams
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant book about customer retention and customer experience. I really love this book and have bought a bunch of copies to give to clients and friends.
Pranit
May 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: non-fiction
A nice book to start along with an internship in Amazon. A very customer oriented book is dealing with excellent customer service styles and options and how to form relations the customer will have with the company.

David
Detailed and thoughtful information on how to think through the interactions you have with customers on an ongoing basis, in well-defined stages and from the point of view of both customer and business, in order to make sure customer experience is not only satisfactory, but amazing. Customers won't always be feeling the same things about you as you feel about them, at the same time, so putting yourself in the customer's shoes and understanding what it takes to give THEM an amazing experience (an ...more
Bertieob
Apr 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: business
As a business owner I’m always looking for new ideas and guidance on new initiatives. This book is really good to help plan communication with clients and look at ways to keep them loyal (as the title says.). A lot of it I already do, such as getting to know personal details about your clients, but the book says to record them; I don’t really need to do this and when I employ people I would encourage them to build their own relationship, not to learn it from notes on a database. The book is also ...more
Gary Williams
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was sent to me by my employer as part of our training and development as employees. In this book, author Joey Coleman provides eight phases of the customer journey that every business and employee should think about, plan for, and intentionally design. In Never Lose a Customer Again, you'll find real-life case studies and examples, conceptual explanations, and practical tips on how to implement these strategies—no matter if you're the CEO or a front-line employee. The balance between t ...more
Fahasa
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it

Coleman's theory of building customer loyalty isn't about focusing on marketing or closing the sale: It's about the First 100 Days® after the sale and the interactions the customer experiences.

While new customers experience joy, euphoria, and excitement, these feelings quickly shift to fear, doubt, and uncertainty as buyer's remor
Ben Griffioen
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a really great book. I just read a book call the Purple Cow, which talks about the importance of being remarkable. It was a fun read, but there was a problem: it didn't give any real ideas on how to be remarkable.

This book dives in with specifics and ideas on how to be remarkable. The difference is that it deals with being remarkable for new/existing customers, not so much on being remarkable from a marketing perspective (which is more on what the Purple Cow focuses on). Nevertheless, th
D D
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a brilliant book and must be read by all business owners and any one who has any form of customer interaction. It is one of the rare books that presents a complete mind-shift in the way we deal with customers and if companies don't adjust to this new way of offering "customer experience" they will lose out to their competitors sooner or later. This book makes more and more sense the further you get into the book and it also offers handy exercises to get you thinking about ways you could ...more
Daniel
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was excellent. It's a tool kit for not taking customers for granted and taking advantage of repeat customers rather than constantly seeking out new customers to make up for attrition.

There are 8 phases of the customers life cycle:
- Acclimate
- Accomplish
- Adopt
- Advocate

And at each of those 8 stages, there are six ways to communicated to take advantage and make the most of the stage:
- In person
- Mail
- Phone
- Video
- Present

Much to learn for those who
Gentry
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You can't help but feel excited and energized as you read Never Lose a Customer Again - Joey's passion and enthusiasm for wowing customers grab you from the very beginning, and his strategies make sense. This isn't a "someday I'll do this", wishful thinking kind of book. These are concepts you can implement right now and start seeing immediate results, and Joey makes them easy to digest and understand. I highly recommend this book.
Yunis Esa
Sep 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I learned from Joey Coleman principles. Lifetime commitment from customer is the most important thing a company needs. The most successful companies have loyal customers that will do everything to make the company succeeded (Apple, Netflix, Amazon, etc...). I find that Coleman's steps are in the right direction to get the customer to be loyal to company that they feel has done more than satisfy their basic needs.
Erin
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was recommended by a women’s business group that I joined. It had lots of great suggestions for improvements to customer relations and customer service.
As the owner of a small business, I definitely got some ideas for things I can do to improve my overall customer experience.
However, some of the advice was geared toward larger companies and was not as applicable to a small business.
Elsa
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i don't feel the urge nor desire to read other business books which talk about how to keep a customer, unless it's from Joey. i found my bible to which i will read again n' again. as a slow reader, i am thrilled to stop gobbling up information, and instead, get busy doing. i am incredibly inspired. and i will gift this book to all my friends who i see struggling in building healthy relationships in business, but not just, in personal life as well. it works for both!
Nick
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Joey does a comprehensive job of laying out the different stages of the customer journey. Most importantly, he does this from the customer perspective. Many books within this genre focus on companies, but Joey focuses on customers. It makes this book different than competitors, and I’d highly recommend reading it.
Samantha Gould
Jul 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book is critical in business. The customer experience after a purchase is often overlooked, but Joey explains why and how to serve your customers throughout the customer journey. This book changed my view on business and customer relationships. If you're in any kind of business or work with customers of any kind, I highly recommend it.
George Velez
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The content in this book can be trusted to be combined with the technicalities of establishing end executing a business strategy and ensuring the center focus on those the business serves, the human. This content definitely brings the specific customer emotion into context when creating a tactical plan to execute that newfound H2H business strategy.
Alex Lauerman
Feb 16, 2020 rated it liked it
This book was almost entirely based on examples of products the author bought personally, or examples that would come up on the first page of google if you searched for "examples of exceptional customer service". Unfortunately, I'm not selling to Taylor Swift fans, a Chicago cubs owner, or selling to passionate dog owners. Having said that, the book did give me several good ideas.
Cody
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book on the simplest way to increase profits and reduce spending in your business. The author did an excellent job taking me into the shoes of the customer. I just bought a physical copy to read with my eyes since I read this one with my ears.
Dave
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very solid business book chock full of good ideas and a cohesive program. My only gripe is that it's overwhelming. I recommend choosing a few tips to implement and not stressing over the full program.
Mark Webster
Outstanding book for anyone running a business. Often businesses thing ok a win being a sale, this changes your thinking to include everything that happens after the sale too. Some great actionable things to implement.
Tricia
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great examples, really got me thinking about changes I can make in my business. You can feel Joey's energy through his writing and all his suggestions can be applied to any business.
Ryan Klein
May 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
References Tucker Max as a friend and mentor on writing, so you take or leave that level of credibility
Ian Callum
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone who works with customers/clients needs to read this book. I was excited throughout the book as to how I was going to implement the ideas this book was stimulating.
Scott
Jul 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
He gives a lot of good action items and prompts to consider to improve your customer success.
Mary
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everyone in sales or customer service can benefit from this book. One of the best business books I've read.
Michelle
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I read this for work. Parts were helpful, parts were cringe.
Tom Rogers
May 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: customer-service
Good book. Really actionable. Would recommend for anyone who feels they should be doing a better job at customer experience (not just customer service), within their business.

• Objections: The Ultimate Guide for Mastering The Art and Science of Getting Past No
  • Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
  • Giftology: The Art and Science of Using Gifts to Cut Through the Noise, Increase Referrals, and Strengthen Retention
  • Ultimate Sales Machine
  • Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step StoryBrand Guide for Any Business
  • Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling
  • The Road Less Stupid: Advice from the Chairman of the Board
  • Permission to Screw Up: How I Learned to Lead by Doing (Almost) Everything Wrong
  • Traction
  • Clockwork: Design Your Business to Run Itself
  • The Score Takes Care of Itself: My Philosophy of Leadership
  • Profit First: A Simple System To Transform Any Business From A Cash-Eating Monster To A Money-Making Machine
  • This is Marketing: You Can't Be Seen Until You Learn To See
  • Valley of Genius: The Uncensored History of Silicon Valley (As Told by the Hackers, Founders, and Freaks Who Made It Boom)
  • Expert Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Finding Your Message, Building a Tribe, and Changing the World
  • Your Next Five Moves: Master the Art of Business Strategy