Start by marking “Taking It Slow (Doing Bad Things, #3)” as Want to Read:
Taking It Slow (Doing Bad Things, #3)

Taking It Slow

(Doing Bad Things #3)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  502 Ratings  ·  170 Reviews
A bottle of tequila
10 lime wedges
1 sexy blonde
Add in a crazy Vegas weekend

Lick and Swallow.

What do you get? A recipe for disaster.

Titan
Last night I got married.
I think.
I'm not exactly sure.
I was drunk off my ass, so it's not exactly crystal clear.
But, I woke up with a ring on my finger, a marriage certificate, and a sneaking suspicion I had a wild wedding ni
Kindle Edition
Published March 13th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Taking It Slow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Taking It Slow

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
I actually nabbed this one up thinking it was going to be a novella, so imagine my surprise when it turned out to be a full-length book. Despite that, I decided to give it a go and BOY am I glad I did because this turned out to be one of the most enjoyable books I have read in a long while.

description

It was freaking HILARIOUS. It had the perfect amount of angst. It had two fantastic main characters (even if Titan was a HUGE bipolar a$$ sometimes). It had a great cast of secondary characters. There was a b
Janie
5 ‘Big Daddy’ ⭐ omg I LOVED this book from the first to last page. It was hilarious with just the right amount of angst. I don’t have words for how much I loved both Titan/Big Daddy and Faith/wife. That doesn’t happen often for me, when I love both equally. The secondary characters added so much to this story. I’ve read most of this author’s Savage Brother’s MC series and loved it but I remember those being more full of drama and angst without the comedic relief. I have to go back and read the r ...more
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
ok
----
Big Daddy ===> Yuck!
Our heroine who is very annoying and crazy nickname the hero of "Big Daddy" ... I hate it when it happens ... "daddy" creeps me out.
Each time the expression "big daddy" appears I roll my eyes.

Titan Marsh… pro football player, a hell of a good time in bed, and … my husband.

“You’re engaged!” “Well, not officially,” I grumble. “Fuck officially! You’re all but engaged. What do you think you’re doing? This could ruin everything!”

“Hi, Big Daddy.”

“You had sex with me when
Neringa Neringiukas
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was so good. I couldn't stop reading until I finished. It was funny, sexy and entertaining. I loved both Faith and Titan. They were a perfect match for each other.
I loved to meet Lucas family, the crayon gang, again. Where that family, there will be craziness involved. And I can't wait to hear more from them.
This book is absolutely a mustread.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"If the stupid fits wear it!"

It wasn't until I started reading Taking It Slow that I realized it was part of a series that I'd already started. That just made it even better as I got to catch up with some favorite characters, especially Aunt Ida Sue and her cow, Hamburger. I really dig her kind of crazy, she's very entertaining. Actually, the whole Lucas family has the crazy gene and I laughed my way through the story, start to finish.

As I got further into the story I realized that I'd already
✿Penny

★Hero - Titan Marsh, early-mid 30s ?
★Heroine - Faith Lucas, 26
★Dual POV
★H/h met at a wedding in Vegas, got super drunk and decided to get married
★Separation - They were apart a few times and although it wasn't confirmed I believe neither were with OP
★She calls him "Big Daddy" but they don't have a dd/lg relationship, it's just a nickname she gave him to piss him off
★OW (view spoiler)
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars to Taking It Slow (Doing Bad Things Book 3) by Jordan Marie.
This book was hysterical! Loved it!

This is one of the funniest books I've read this year so far. I can say with honesty that I loved everything about this book. Both characters were fun and likable. I felt from the beginning they were perfect for each other. Of course there were times that both Titan and Faith got on my nerves because neither could see what was right in front of them.

Their banter was hysterical. I loved them to
J. C.  Red
Mar 29, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 1-star, dnf

Sometimes, I’ll start a book on a whim without reading many, if any reviews - and I love it.

It was not the case with this book.

Don’t get me wrong, it started out great. Both MC where something different, the heroine especially, and I was quite enjoying it for a little while there.

But then, somewhere halfway through, the book was completely ruined for me. Within just a few pages, I instantly hated both main characters (although it had already started with the hero since he is a pathetic desperat

Danielle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 STARS!

What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay there. Sometimes it takes off running.

Jordan Marie earned a spot as one of my favorite authors because of her amazing storytelling abilities in her gritty, gripping, emotional MC romances. She has written several books that have become all-time, top favorite books with stories that have moved me and will stay with me forever. When she announced that she was branching out into romantic comedies, I was very excited. If she could make that big an
Ruby Ap.
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Recommended to Ruby by: Been reading author's work since the beginning
I've been waiting for this to come out since reading, In Too Deep, and Titan and Faith came into the scene, their chemistry was off the charts and I couldn't wait to read their story... it was good :) The Crayon family seems to be surrounding almost each book that's published lately and I love it because they'll all entertaining as hell, especially Ida Sue and her antics and weird but wise sayings ;)

Titan and Faith's love story was definitely not conventional, since they started with a one nigh
Pauline (Passionate About Books)
"I love your body. Light to my dark, smooth to my rough, soft to my hard."
Waking up in a luxurious Suite in Vegas with a wedding band encasing her ring finger and a steaming hot naked God next to her is that little something that pushed Faith to run and run FAST... nothing new in her story book... she spent her whole life running because she never felt like she belonged anywhere. Of course, being a "Lucas" only goes to prove that she is her own special brand of crazy and when her "husband" Titan
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Alright now..

Let's start with..

wowza!

I really really,from page one, was like.. these two need each other!!!

Faith needs an anchor.
Titan..okay that name...Gahh..
sorry..
Titan needs his legit happiness..

Not some string along wife that comes with a business deal and is totally obnoxious.

And also that he isn't related to her anyway.. that is.. they are in the talks of getting married and thankfully not even engaged..

And then fate intervenes and I was like YESSA GAAWWDD! WOOT WOOT!

I ENJOYED it
Treena
Apr 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a crazy entertaining read! I really liked Faith and Titan. I finished this book really quick because I kept reading and reading. I didn't know where this book would take me and that was half the fun. Now I want to go back and read the first two books in this series.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Jordan Marie has quickly become a favorite author of mine and has easily landed herself in my top ten of all time. There are some authors who just have that spark and she does...no matter who she writes with or what she's writing, it's pretty fucking amazing and magical.

Taking It Slow is the third book in the Doing Bad Things series.... and if a guy like Titan is bad then y'all I definitely do NOT want to be right. Sexy. Sweet. Fun. Complicated. Hilarious. Marie delivers the absolute bes
Heather C
Mar 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, march-2018
Taking It Slow is a cute and sassy story that gives you a Vegas Wedding and a whole lot of chasing. We get insta-love, the fight against it and the emotions that go with it. I'm used to reading novella's from this author so it was my first full length that I've read from her work.

Titan and Faith met at a wedding in Vegas. Several shots of tequila later, they wake up with a vague memory of amazing sex and something else.....wait, did they get married? As soon as Faith wakes up, she takes off, le
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taking It Slow was a rip roaring good time that had me laughing had throughout the whole story. Titan & Faith met in Vegas at a wedding, and after a tequila filled night, Faith wakes up married to him. She panics, and gets in her car leaving him asleep. When Titan wakes up, he thinks he just took a hot blonde to bed, but as the nights events start to resurface, and seeing the marriage certificate, he is flipping out, especially since she left without a word. Now, in order to secure his futur ...more
Jamielee
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was ok

1.5 Vegas Stars

First of all calling the Hero "Big Daddy" 654687646 times isn't sexy... it's annoying. So after the 20th time I decided his nickname was "D" and it allowed me to move on without strangling the h.
I was having my doubts on if I was truly reading a Romance book until about 80%? I honestly thought it was going to be one of those rare no HEA books... I didn't feel the chemistry past the sex and even those scenes weren't that great.

I feel like the Author wanted us to feel that since t
Tanja Kezmic
Mar 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads
"Feels like coming home, Faith. Fuck me, you feel like coming home."

So I got to start this review in full honestly and say I didn't like it up until chapter 10...and then something happened and this story just grew on me and before I knew it it was 4 in the morning and I had this stupid smile on my face and didn't even care that I was going to be sleep deprived that day.

Now let's talk about Faith and Titan - these two were one hot mess after the other and so fun to read (right after chapter 10
Catreena
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC Received in exchange for an honest review.
I haven't read the first two books in this series. As it turns out you don't really have to, these can be read as standalones.
We have Faith & Titan who drunkenly tie the knot in Vegas, as you do. Faith leaves before Titan wakes. Titan wakes & everything comes back to him so he's slightly put out to be chasing his 'wife' down for a divorce. As it turns out that he's 'engaged' to marry for business reasons. He tracks Faith down, then she give
Kylee
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can you hear that people, that is the standing ovation that Jordan Marie is getting for one of the best rom coms I have read. Taking It Slow does not accurately describe how long it will take for Titan and Faith’s story to bring a smile to your face and have the laughter bubbling out of you. This is one of those books that no matter how bad your mood is it will have your soul shining so bright they will see it from the moon. Their story had everything and I mean everything, it was fun, flirty, h ...more
♥️Fantasy Land Blog Book Reviewer♥️
Oh my god, I loved this book. I love this family. I love this storyline.

Faith and Titan have one wild night, which in the first chapter you can figure out all on your own. Jordan is not afraid to describe in detail what these two do :) But when Faith figures out that they are married, she hits the bricks. There is no way she is going to stay around and be told she isn't wanted.

Titan wakes up and finds he is married but no wife can be found. But when he does find her, HAHA now the fun begins. Not
April Symes
Taking It Slow by Jordan Marie was so good. It is a mix of sexy, steamy, flat out funny, and wildly witty. I loved the main characters of Faith and Titan. They complimented each other and played off each other well. I've been waiting for this book to come out since In Too Deep came out. Titan and Faith's love story was definitely unique but hey I love unique and unconventional love stories. This book has a bit of everything going on –angst, passion, humor, wit, surprises, twists and turns, ups a ...more
Rose
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY HOLY "HAMBURGER"!!!! (And if you've read Jordan Marie's Lucas Brothers series, you'll know that reference.) I laughed so hard I cried all through this book!!! Faith is most assuredly a Lucas, through and through!!! I adored her, and MOST of the time Titan was absolutely swoon-worthy (but considering her was dealing with that special kind of Lucas crazy, he can be forgiven for when he wasn't).

I became a fan of Jordan Marie because of her MC Romances, but this author has one sassy brain and
Natalie M
4 entertaining stars! This was a funny, yet sexy read that I thoroughly enjoyed. Titan and Faith had some amazing chemistry that made this book so easy to read. The pacing was on point and I have to say, many of my favorite parts had Faith's aunt Ida Sue in them! Another great read by this author that I'd definitely recommend.

*ARC of Taking It Slow was generously provided in exchange for an honest review*
LaVida Brisco - One Last Page Book Blog
CT

***ARC provided in exchange for an honest review***

OMG this book was so unbelievably good that once you start you will not be able to put it down. Its laugh out loud funny with tears leaking from your eyes and not all of it is due to the main characters. Titan is a Alpha that could rev any woman's engine and Faith just so happen to be the recipient. They say what happens in Vegas stays there too bad Faith never got the memo. After waking up in bed with a God (oops I mean Titan) she runs leavin
Le Ann Foster
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
**Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions**

I gave this book 4 stars!

Well, well, well!!! I was glad I pick this book up to read because I needed something different, light, funny and this book gave me all that and more! I loved Titan aka BIG DADDY and Faith. I found there antics very funny and their chemistry off the charts!!! I thought I knew how this book was going to go and then the author took it to another level that I didn't see coming. I love how BIG DADDY just couldn't get enough of Fait
Veronica Garcia
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved reading this book! I smiled so much. The chemistry and banter between Titan and Faith is Hot, Sexy, Hilarious and downright FUN! I could not get enough. I really didn't want this book to end.

Titan and Faith are great main characters and not only do you enjoy them, but you also get to visit with characters from the first two books in this series as well as The Lucas Brothers Series ( which is always awesome).

There were a few bumps, twists and turns for this amazing couple but with the hel
Melinda  Parker
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Taking It Slow…pfft, please.  This story was a rollercoaster ride from Page 1.  It had me excited, (anyone that references a man as a “milk chocolate beast” or “Godiva dark chocolate man” oh yeah), breathless, heart pounding, screaming and in need of a drink.  Sweet Baby Jesus in a manger Jordan Marie knows how to write about a man!  (Be sure to thoroughly check out the book Cover…Terrence Cooper is smokin’ hot!)

Faith finds herself snuggled in with a man, a real man.  Slowly she realizes that sh
Les Chroniques Aléatoires
Je l’avoue, le résumé est en toutes sommes assez classique, pour ne pas dire vu et revu, mais je me suis dit que ça pourrais être pas mal pour me détendre et passer un bon petit moment de lecture. Ce n’est pas très innovant, pourtant j’ai eu de bons gros fou rire que j’ai pu partager avec d’autres personnes. Jordan Marie prend les choses au dixième degré avec énormément d’humour et de phrases choc. Et ses personnages ont beau être stéréotypés, elle arrive tout de même à nous surprendre.

Titan est
Suzy
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jordan Marie earned her place as one of my favorite authors with Dragon, from then on anything and everything she writes or collaborates with I am there waiting patiently for it's release. She has an amazing ability to tell her stories that just suck you in, with gritty, gripping, emotional MC romances. Jordan has written so many that I keep, I go back and read them over and over again.
Several books have become all-time, top favorite books with stories that have moved me and will stay with me al
I'm just a girl standing in front of you and asking you to love her

heh (I might watch too many Rom Com's)

Doing Bad Things (3 books)
  • Going Down Hard (Doing Bad Things, #1)
  • In Too Deep (Doing Bad Things #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
  • Shadow Woman
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement