Start by marking “Not an Ordinary Baronet (Three Gentlemen of London #3)” as Want to Read:
Not an Ordinary Baronet (Three Gentlemen of London #3)

Not an Ordinary Baronet

(Three Gentlemen of London #3)

#1 Bestselling Author in Regency Romance!

One morning, along the wild Dorset coast, Sir Bertie is bewitched by Lady Catherine Redmayne. Smugglers intervene, and soon her life is in danger. Of course, Bertie feels compelled to protect her, but initially, Catherine believes him to be the menace. It doesn’t help that she is heartbroken and the subject of a scandal.

First, B
Published January 9th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Not an Ordinary Baronet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Not an Ordinary Baronet

Katie W
Jan 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Poor Catherine. She's the victim of a rather tragic heartbreak and finds herself in a dangerous situation, with Sir Bertie to the rescue. In a series of mysteries, mistaken ideas, and a swirl of menace, this charming story reveals true intents of the heart. This is a fun Regency romance.

The smugglers and the threat associated with them really added a fun dimension to the story. I'm a chicken, but Catherine didn't seem to realize how serious the danger really was, which made for some entertaining
Heidi Robbins (Heidi Reads...)
I love a good Regency romance with some intrigue thrown in! It took me a bit to get into this book and the author's style, there are a lot of details that I felt slowed the pace. Catherine doesn't know what to think of Bertie at first, but as he consistently supports and defends her, her eyes are opened to his true character. The restrictions of class comes into play as Bertie's lower station prevents him from pursuing her, and she is confused by his hot and cold demeanor. I thought more could h ...more
Donna
Jan 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vintage-romance
A stolen heart

Intriguing clean romance. Smugglers, attempted murder, broken hearts and new friends all combine in this story where love Bridges gaps.
Phyllis
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
A splash of mystery and suspense, smugglers, attempted murder, a jilted Lady, and a baronet who is a Corinthian and a closet Egyptologist combine in this witty Regency romance, Not an Ordinary Baronet.

She took a seat in the back of the room. She had never gotten used to the sound of so many whispering voices at an event such as this. It reminded her of a hive of bees. She must take very great care not to get stung.

Sir Bertie’s mysterious air combined with his insecurity and need to protect made
Cathy
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: a-to-z-challenge
I enjoyed the story line of this one. It's a Regency Romance, with a ton of suspense. I thought it was fun to try to figure out just who was trying to kill Catherine!

The characters in this one are really well done. I enjoyed Bertie. I liked the way he saw Catherine and decided that she was the one for him when he had not been interested in any women before. I liked the way he looks out for her throughout the whole story. There's a part in the story where she is injured and needs someone to care
Sydney
Not an Ordinary Baronet, book three in the Three Gentleman of London series, by G.G. Vandagriff is an excellent regency romance that readers will absolutely fall in love with. From page one, Vandagriff captures the attention of readers with her excellent and charming characters, as well as her captivating and thrilling story; readers will especially enjoy the beautiful and sweet romance. Readers will not want to put down this exciting and delightfully sweet romance in the novel too. This is a st ...more
Marilyn Geary
Jun 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another delightful Recency

Another enjoyable book by Vandagriff. Recurring characters make an entrance, while Lord Bertie gets his chance to live happily ever after. Nothing like a feel good book. It's a Good Read.
Charlene Pratt
Jan 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely delightful story, so sad it's the end

I could have smacked Bertie on the back of his head a couple of times but the adventure, the romance were perfect. Robert got exactly what he deserved.
Robyn Echols
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Class Act

This was an excellent story with engaging characters and a plot that kept me guessing. It brought out the issue that even within the town there were issues over a person's class. Enjoyed this book very much.
InD'tale Magazine
Switching between Bertie and Catherine’s point of views, the book gives readers a look into the hearts and minds of its main characters.

Read full review in the 2018 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Phil Ellenberger
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I like this aothor

Ms Vandagriff always delivers. She does the best on emergencies . And this one fits the mold guide well. This one has little different approach and is still a winner
Delbora Dixon-Green
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A Different Romance

This story definitely did not take the path of least resistance. It was love at first sight for Bertie but his love interest had just had her heart broken by the two people she loved best.
Wenk
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved this Series!

Catherine and Bertie meet at a smugglers cave! The smugglers thinks she saw them and make attempts on her life. - Babs
Sheila
Jan 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Delightful

Charming characters with a talent for over thinking things. There enough challenges to the path to true love including troublesome smugglers and an autocratic relative.
Pat Babcock
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Not An Ordinary Baronet

The author is an outstanding story teller. She draws your interest from the first page and holds it to the end.
ToriLynn
Apr 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Vandagriff

What a charming romance with suspense. I love meeting the characters from previous stories and the way the stories intersect and elaborate.
Tom Prejsner
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Romance

Thank you for sharing these wonderful romance novels series books. Please keep writing more of these wonderful books. Thank you
Silly Blonde
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really love everything that GG writes!!!! I have read them the minute they are released! She perfectly captures what I love most about this genre...the characters!!!! I consider myself very fortunate to have discovered this author. She is one of my favorites!!
Faye C Maxfield
May 19, 2019
Nadiya
Oct 16, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
G.G. Vandagriff is the author of over thirty novels Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. The Last Waltz, the first novel in her 20th Century Historical Romance Series won the Whitney Award for Best Historical Novel in 2009. There are now two more books in that series—Exile and Defiance.
Thirteen of her novels are Regency romances, compared by critics to the witty novels of Georgette Heyer. She has also w

Three Gentlemen of London (3 books)
  • Her Fateful Debut (Three Gentlemen of London, #1)
  • His Mysterious Lady (Three Gentlemen of London #2)