Start by marking “Drakon's Past (Blood of the Drakon, #4)” as Want to Read:
Drakon's Past (Blood of the Drakon, #4)

Drakon's Past

(Blood of the Drakon #4)

Published January 29th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Amara)

To ask other readers questions about Drakon's Past, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drakon's Past

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Image result for drakon's past n.j. walters

Drakon’s Past is book four in the Blood of the Drakon series by N.J. Walters. This series, whew! What a ride it’s been. Sexy drakons (human mothers, dragon fathers) check, strong, feisty women to love them, check, plenty of smexy times, check, and intense suspense, check. I’m not sure if this series is complete or not. It feels like it might be. All four brothers have had their own book.

fire breathing dragon gif

This book centers on Nicodemus Wilde, the one brother that lives out in the open. He lives in Las Vegas and s
Claire Robinson
4.5 - "Can you ever forgive me..?" "...I don't know." Stars!

We return to the Blood of the Drakon series for the fourth, and what I am assuming is the final book; Drakon’s Past.

Nicodemus Wilde’s book has been a long time, coming and I was hoping that in the telling of his story the author would tie off all the loose ends, and make sure the villains from the previous three books got their just desserts. What we actually end up with is a whole different villain, although he is a member of The Knigh
Kate's Corner

If it seems too good to be true then it usual is. The same applies here.

Constance Owens has a talent that has gotten her into a spot of bother. 4 statues and greed have led to her sister being kidnapped and she will do anything to get her back and I. Mean. Anything.
Nicodemus Wilde is near the deep sleep of drakon’s where they are never to awaken again. All of his brothers have found their mates and he is alone but is until an antiques dealer contacts him about a statue.

The whole mate thing we
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
Intrigue. Betrayal. Action-packed.

Drakon’s Past is book four in the Blood of the Drakon series by N.J. Walters.

Nic, I liked him. He’s thinking about the eternal sleep and has lost interest in the world. If you have kept up with the series then you know that Nic has a very sad past and believes he was abound by the one person who is supposed to love and protect him unconditional. He’s not in a good place when Constance shows up in his life.

Constance has a gift for find unique artifacts that peop
Elaine
Constance Owen has a unique talent, an innate ability to find hidden treasures – what a boon for someone who buys and sells artefacts and antiques! The Dragon sculptures she discovered hidden in a cellar give off a weird vibe which makes her uneasy. She wants to sell them quickly but decides to offer them one at a time. This leads to two very different factions endeavouring to obtain it and the other three. With her sister in peril, should she follow her head or her heart? Can she trust anyone t ...more
Cassandra
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***I choose what I read and review based on what intrigues me!! Yes, I got a review copy of this book, but no one tells me what to think, feel, or write about any book! I loved this book, so I bought it and the rest of the series to read!

The cover is beautiful and my favorite kind because it has both gorgeous beasts on the cover!

This is the 4th book in the series, and it is for adults only due to the violence and steamy content. You can read the
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Drakon's Past is the story of the 4th brother, Nic. I feel like I have been waiting for his story forever. Nic is very different from his brothers. He isn't a recluse like they were, he enjoys being around people, and he is a fire dragon. Nic lives in Las Vegas and discovers a woman who is attempting to sell a dragon statue. However, Jeremiah Dent of the Knights of the Dragon wants the statue as well.

Constance is a simple woman who has a strange talent for finding valuable things among the junk
♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Caught between a Drakon and a hard place...

Constance didn't mean to stumble across some dangerous artifacts that would bring the Knights of the Dragon to her freakin doorstep but she does and when they kidnap her sister in exchange for the statues, Constance is desperate enough to hand them over, just to get her sister and their once safe lives back to normal. Finding out that dragons are real and that the Knights mean business when it comes to enslaving the drakons left on earth, Constance i
The Word Nerd Reviews Blog
Drakon’s Past by NJ Walters was such a surprise. I have read a few of Ms Walters’ books and have enjoyed them all, but I loved Drakon’s Past!

The writing was fantastic, as is to be expected from this author. I particularly enjoyed the world building that had the unusual concept where the Drakons were established from Dragons travelling from another dimension, and then, essentially abandoning their offspring when they didn’t turn out how they wanted them to. It was an intriguing idea, and one that
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula, missy
While Drakon's Past is a standalone is His the fourth book in the Bloodnof the Dragon's series. I have followed this series from the beginning and was interested in seeing how it would continue and develop.

I enjoyed Constance and Nic and thought Their chemistry was solid. I thought the sexy times were steamy and their connection strong. Overall I enjoyed the action packed story and the danger and excitement and look forward to more from this author in the future. I would like to thank Netgalley
Maria11
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good ending to the series. I enjoyed the story, but I just remember that the other ones held my attention more. That doesn’t make this a bad read at all, the storyline and plot were very interesting and original. I love the Drakons and the backstory and how it influences how they are now.

Nic was interesting, but I just didn’t get wrapped up in him as the brothers. There just seemed something missing from his character. Constance was a strong woman and put in a bad spot. The side story with Oscar
Christina
Jan 16, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars - 3 Flames

I have a lot of mixed opinions of this story. On one hand, a liked the concept and idea of the story line, but on the other hand, I'm just not so sure it worked for me.

Constance collects unique items and it just so happens that she stumbles upon statues that hold more stories than she's was thinking imaginable. Add in the fact that her sister has been kidnapped and she's pretty desperate to find answers to a lot of her questions. To say she finds herself in a predicament woul
Hannah G
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it
Book provided by Net galley in exchange for an honest review
Overall l liked this book. I'm rating it 3 stars. I did have issues with it though. There was something missing between the 2 love interests. I also want to point out that this is the 4th book in this series but it's dealing with the same villain. Honestly, the author just needs to get ride of the current ongoing antagonist of this series. Kill the group off and be done with it because it is becoming very repetitive. I also think that t
Tricia Len
What can I say that hasn't already been said...except Ms. Walters and her dragons are kick-ass sexy and impossibly beautiful! Now on to the next one.

You will never be disappointed with a book from this author. She delivers every single time!

description
Zoe Forward
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Drakon’s Past is a stand-alone novel, although it is the fourth in N.J. Walter’s Blood of the Drakon series. I was able to follow the story no problem, not having read any of the previous in the series but did feel there were details missing.
In this novel we have two sisters, Constance and Abigail, who find and sell antiques (junk). Our heroine, Constance, has found some dragon statues (which of course aren't actually only statues but also possess a magical ability). Two buyers are interested in
Heather andrews
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Constance is learning a lot about her man, “mmm. I can make it quick.” They’d just had *** a short while ago. Of course, Nic wasn’t a normal man. Maybe he had a higher *** drive." Nic is a man who does not hesitate, "She ran her hands over his T-shirt. “You’re wearing way too much clothing.” His nostrils flared and he ripped the garment over his head and flung it aside." I really liked this book, I loved Nic.
Clara
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Aw I hope she writes more of these! I don't want this series to end!
 Reading In Pajamas
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
✦Review: DRAKON'S PAST (Blood of the Drakon) by N.J. Walters https://wp.me/p3d0RZ-aA2
Publication Date: January 29, 2018
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Reviewed by: Reading in Pajamas/ Cori
Rated 4.5 Stars

DRAKON’S PAST was an exciting ride that kept me glued to the pages and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s the fourth book in N.J. Walters paranormal series, Blood of the Drakon. DRAKON'S PAST is Nic, a fire dragon, and Constance, a antique dealer's story. Danger, romance and sexy dragons make this series ad
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Constance Owens has a gift that comes in hand with her line of work. She just never thought that her line of work would get her involved with a group of very unsavory people . She could not have imagined the world that she would find herself in. She could have only dreamed of having the chance at a romance that would change her life. She finds more adventure after locating a very special statue then she had ever in her life imagined possible. Constance finds that her life begins just when she th ...more
Tracey
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*This ARC was received in exchange for an honest review*

This is the story of Constance Owens who lives with her sister Abigail in their Grandfathers home. Constance has a talent for find things that when she buys four dragon statues, she doesn't know that a whole heap of trouble is going to fall into her lap.

Asking her old friend to help her sell them, she ends up with her sister kidnapped and the sexy godlike male standing on her doorstep, claiming to be Nicodemus Wilde, who wants to buy the st
Stacy

I gave it 2.5 stars

DRAKON'S PAST was by far my least favorite book of the series.

Since this series is all about the romance I will start there. The insta-love between Constance and Nic was a little too unbelievable and there was no real bonding time involved before they jumped into bed. I never really felt the connection that was supposed to be there which made it hard to root for them to become a couple.

The situations they were in was also a little too much. Constance's reactions didn't always
Lisa Book Shelf
Jan 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 4 in this series. Constance buys and sells antiques in Vegas.She buys dragon statues at an estate sale that will change her life. Nic is a drakon that is close to the big sleep. But Constance may be his if he can trust her .
This book is part of a series but can be read as a standalone book. It has lots of drama and excitement and perfect for any shifter fan While series is a worthy read. . Net Galley copy.
Kate
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I loved the first book in this series (Drakon's Promise) and I was delighted to find that Drakon's Past was just as good if not better than it. The two main characters were really well written and their story arc was well thought out and well written. I can't wait for the next book in this series. I am reviewing this book based on an ARC received from NetGalley in exchange for an honest opinion.
Hart's Reader Group
Did not like this one as much as the other ones. I stopped reading to read something else, but I cannot stomach the idea of finishing.
Maranda
Dec 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: entangled, netgalley
Nothing better than a big strong dragon with hordes of treasure and able to keep you warm at night.
Constance and her sister Abigail run an internet business selling estate items that they have procured.
But when four statues in the shape of dragons come into their hands - - TROUBLE follows! Who are the bad buys and who are the good? Walters does a great job of narrating a treasure hunting adventure filled with kidnappings, dragons, and steamy romance. "A copy of this book was supplied by Entangle
Tracie R
Dec 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Another great instalment in the Blood of the Drakon series. I liked Constance & Nic and the storyline was well written and quite enjoyable. I would recommend this book to those who love a good paranormal story.
Heather Hawley
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Anyone who is interested in a good romance with a little something extra on the side!
Constance Owens has a gift for finding unique items in the most unlikely places, which comes in handy since she buys and sells artifacts and antiques for a living. When she purchases a set of four dragon statues, she has no idea just how unique they are, or that finding them will thrust her into a world of secret societies, men who think nothing of kidnapping and murder to get what they want, and dragon shifters.

Nic hasn’t survived for four thousand years by letting his guard down, and he doesn’
Sierra
Apr 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
So, I'm currently trying to clear my backlog of unread/half-read books. No more buying books until I finish the ones I have! (I am not sticking very well to this declaration.) As such, I picked up this book again.
I can't comment on what provoked me to purchase it because I can't remember. I do know that I really liked this book until about half-way through. This book concerns Nic, a drakon, and Constance, a human. Constance buys a few drakon artifacts at an estate sale without realizing what it
Angela
Jan 26, 2018 rated it liked it
3 1/2 - 4 stars

Drakon's Past is the fourth book in the exciting Blood of the Drakon series by bestselling author N.J. Walters. I have been hooked on this series since the beginning, have loved every story and character, until this one. Don't get me wrong, I really liked this book, but there was something different about it that kept me from being able to love it like the others. Overall, it was a great story, and I really enjoyed this. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

I fell in love
J
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: walters-nj, netgalley

I've really enjoyed this series. The plots are all a bit similar and, like many paranormal books, the mate thing throws the reader straight into instalove. That being said, these are some fun, fast reads.

This is the fourth book in the series and will be much more understandable to those who've read the other books. I didn't enjoy it quite as much as the first three but still had a good time reading it.

I like Constance's loyalty to her younger sister. She had raised her since their fathe
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Tempting Magic (Myths and Legends, #3)
  • Billionaire Dragon's Bride / Find Her Bear (Treasure Lane Dragons #1; Montana Wild Bears #1)
  • Hunger
  • Dragon Dance (Dragon Queen, #2)
  • Deadman's Blood (Blood Series, #5)
  • Sleeper Wakes (Blue Fire, #2)
  • Falling for the Billionaire Wolf and His Baby (Blood Moon Brotherhood #1)
  • Haven (Tranquilli Bloodline, #1)
  • Berta's Choice (The Soul-Linked Saga, #5.5)
  • Guardian's Joy (Guardians of the Race, #3)
  • Wolf At Law (Wolves of Willow Bend #0.5)
  • Sins of the Flesh (Kith & Kynn, #1)
  • Blood Veil (Mission, #2)
  • Tall, Dark and Immortal (Entity, #4)
  • Eight Simple Rules for Dating a Dragon (The Embraced, #3)
  • Kato (Stone Warriors, #2)
Once upon a time N.J. had the idea that she would like to quit her job at the bookstore, sell everything she owned, leave her hometown, and write romance novels in a place where no one knew her. And she did. Two years later, she went back to the bookstore and her hometown and settled in for another seven years.

One day she gave notice at her job on a Friday morning. On Sunday afternoon, she receive

Blood of the Drakon (6 books)
  • Drakon's Promise (Blood of the Drakon, #1)
  • Drakon's Prey (Blood of the Drakon, #2)
  • Drakon's Plunder (Blood of the Drakon, #3)
  • Drakon Unchained (Blood of the Drakon, #5)
  • Drakon's Tear (Blood of the Drakon, #6)