Start by marking “Wild Untouched (Tidewater, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wild Untouched (Tidewater, #4)

Wild Untouched

(Tidewater #4)

A Tidewater Novella. Contemporary, Stand alone, HEA.

After two brutal tours in Afghanistan, the military sent Madden home. He’s made ends meet with private security, but the work is unfulfilling, and he’s lonely without his squad around. Determined to take charge of his life again, Madden prepares for a hiking trip in the local mountains to clear his heart and soul.

Unwillin
Published January 26th 2018 by LoveLight Press

To ask other readers questions about Wild Untouched, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wild Untouched

Start your review of Wild Untouched (Tidewater, #4)
Lelyana's Reviews
Jan 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, from-author, mm

This was okay, entertaining and a little scary, because, bears!
But it seemed Madden and Gage had to to thank the bears for their meeting. If not for that, they won't cross patch. This is a light insta-love, enjoyable. With some naughty times in the forest.
This was short and enjoyable.
Carole-Ann
A sweetly, gentle love story of Madden meeting Gage whilst wandering in the forest. Gage has fallen, trying to photograph some wild life, and broken his ankle. Madden, on a ramble of his own, comes across Gage and helps rescue him.

They connect over the couple of days it takes for rescue services to arrive; and although Gage is a virgin (at 24, believe me!) they manage to satisfy each other in their budding love.

An epilogue gives us the predicted ending, but it is totally expected and still remar
Kendra T
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really liked this book. Madden took a getaway hike into the mountains to break away from the hustle and bustle of everything. After a couple of days, he comes across an injured Gage. Gage is a photojournalist who fell and broke his ankle in the mountains the day before, and couldn't get back up or call for help. Madden helps him for a 2 day walk back to a cabin, and they get to know each other pretty well. There is attraction, and they find themselves enjoying each other's company. I really li ...more
Megan
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mm-bi, sexy, romantic
Madden is spending time alone, becoming reacquainted with the outdoors as well as himself. He's seen and experienced things that would break most men. Finding peace is something he knows he needs in a general sense, but it's finding that part of himself out on the trails that was becoming lost in the sands of Afghanistan that has led him to these particular woods. Along the way to fill his soul with the wild he also stumbles across the very thing that will fill his heart.

Gage is trying to captur
Violet  Marshall
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the forth book in The Tidewater Series. A Charming book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters wonderful. The characters were developed and thought out. Madden an ex-soldier and Gage a photographer are the MC’s of this book. There was humor, bears, a broken ankle, a cabin, Forest Rangers, fish and more in this book.

Here is a quote from the book, “So, you said you’re a soldier, huh?” When Madden nodded, Gage
mrs sarah frost
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
A sweet quick read of Madden and Gage.

Madden stumbles upon Gage in the woods. Gage has fallen and broke his ankle whilst taking photos of the wildlife. Madden's military training instantly kicks in , he makes a splint and knows he's gotta get Gage back to the cabin he spent the night before in. Startled by a bear, Madden kisses Gage to stop him alerting the bear to their whereabouts.
Madden helps Gage walk back to the cabin, it takes two days but he can't get that kiss and the feel of Gage's sof
Xanthe
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A good, quick read.
Madden is hiking through the forest, on vacation escaping a mundane security job. He comes across Gage who has fallen down a gully and broken his ankle. The time they spend together, leaning on each other, brings them closer.
A beautiful setting for the book. Tami writes the scenery and nature setting really well, envisioning myself there along with the characters whilst reading.
We hear Madden's monologue throughout the book and how he is adjusting to life after the army. Can't
Star Light
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wholeheartedly recommend this book. 'Wild Untouched' is a story that will leave you feeling satisfied & happy. This uplifting book flows perfectly & is so engaging that I found myself reading faster & faster as the book progressed. The characters, Madden & Gage, are wonderful & the beautifully described wilderness & wildlife is one of the top highlights of the story. (seriously, it made me want to go camping). I really enjoyed this book & I admit that I teared up a bit while reading a scene ne ...more
Laurie
Jan 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lovely, sweet, short story with what feels like a slow burn for finding love, but with a fast attraction from the first.

Madden is out hiking, getting back to nature and settling himself. After two tours in the desert, he needs to center himself again. There’s nobody around except for himself and the animals that live in the forest. Or that’s what he thinks. But his solitude is interrupted by the blast from an emergency whistle. Following the sound, he finds Gage at the bottom of a bank, injured
Sarita Chapdelaine
Jan 27, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
This was a sweet short story with interesting characters. I wish there had been more to this book with more background information on both characters. I felt that I didn't know who Gage was at all and I wanted to hear his POV. Madden and Gage met under less than ideal circumstances but Madden falls in love right away. He rescues Gage while hiking and I loved how he was able to look after him, from splinting his ankle to fishing for their supper. Everything happened so quickly that it was hard to ...more
Dixiecowgirl
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sweet slow-burn short-story romance. Great character and nice plot create a lovely story about the mc's finding each other and eventually love. I enjoyed the authors detail with the bear's fishing and the fishing in the stream. i found the details gave a nice depth to the story.

Madden and Gage were very likable and as the reader you could see how they could become a happy couple. I enjoyed seeing a glimpse of them in the future, after life had progressed for them. I love the ending!

Recommend t
Esther Alayeto
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
A quick good read and wonderful addition to the Tidewater series. Madden, ex-military, and Gage, a photographer, are wonderful characters who meet in the woods when Gage has an accident and Madden rescues him. They trek back to the cabin where Madden was staying and the chemistry and attraction between them is undeniable and sparks to life.
I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Ann
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
A neat short story exploring the relationship between Madden, an ex soldier, and Gage, a wildlife photographer. Madden is out walking when he hears a whistle being blown and discovers Gage has fallen down the hillside and has broken his ankle.
I think I would have liked to have read more about how their relationship grew after the rescue as the story skips from them when the mountain rescue team arrives to when they have an established relationship.
Overall it was well written and engaging.
Alexleo
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It might be short but it is a wonderful story. With just a few words you get an idea of the background of the main characters but the focus is on their fortuitous encounter and their time together in the woods. It is a feel good story between two equally strong men; no personal drama, no angst, an immediate link and some close sights of bears. Perfect for a winter afternoon in front of the fire place. Loved it!
Terri
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite of the series so far! Madden and Gage are really good guys, and it's wonderful to see them together. Madden saves Gage from possible death, and Gage saves Madden from the emptiness he's been feeling since leaving the military. The descriptions of the great outdoors where the men meet, and where most of the story takes place, are wonderful. I felt like I was out there with them.
I have enjoyed each story I've read from this author, and this one is one of the best.
Lindsay
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Madden is ex army and getting back to nature by going on a hike in the mountains surrounding Tidewater. He finds Gage at the bottom of a hill and he’s got a broken ankle. He helps him get to safety and they fall for each other in the course of getting him back to a ranger shack.
There’s a great story follow on of their relationship as it progresses, I loved it need more
tammy rufo
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
loved Gage and Madden. Madden's character is one of my fave. love the military protector type. he hit all the right buttons. first time reading Tami Veldura, would def recommend, will be reading more! ...more
Linda
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Short rugged outdoor story. There's hiking, bears, broken bones and the precursor to love. Add in nature photographers and hunky ex-soldiers all the components needed for good read. Fun and well written.

An ARC was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.
Kaila
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
this was sweet this was wonderful and i was so happy.. i am glad i read it because it was wonderful
Bran Zesti
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The book falsehood, it was simple in a way that pull you in and keep you. Only thing is I wish it was longer.
Kim
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely amazing. This book was a page turner that I just couldn't stop reading until the end. I had absolutely loved reading this book. I would highly recommend this book. ...more
Audrianna
added it
Tj
Jan 29, 2018

• Be Mine
  • Bound to the Omega (Luna Brothers, #4)
  • Built for Speed (Winter Sports, #1)
Tami Veldura is an enby/aro/ace author of queer fiction. Their pronouns are they/them/Mx. They love romance, fantasy, science fiction, and paranormal stories that push genre limits. Their work has been nominated for the M/M Goodreads Reader Choice Awards and they have been nominated and placed in the Rainbow Awards.

Website: Failure To Communicate
Twitter handle: tamiveldura
Email: tamiveldura@gmail.

Tidewater (4 books)
  • Dawn Patrol (Tidewater, #1)
  • Remaking Josh (Tidewater, #2)
  • Rough Recall (Tidewater, #3)

News & Interviews