Start by marking “Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions, #1)

Confessions of a Klutz

(Confessions #1)

Confession One: I was a klutz.
I thought I’d grow out of it, but evidently I didn’t.
It’s not fun to look like a fumbling toddler when you’re twenty-six.

Confession Two: I had a standing appointment at the local ER.
It wasn’t by choice that I knew all the doctors names — it was necessity.
But that was about to change.

Confession Three: I hated the sun yet I lived in LA where i
1st Edition
Published February 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Klutz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Klutz

Danielle Dickson
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I adored this book!! Vi is the epitome of a klutz and someone the majority of us can relate to. She's witty, weird (in all the good ways), and totally eccentric; all the great makings for a heroine that you can really root for. Throw in an off-the-charts sexy CEO, a stray cat, and a little spice, and you have yourself a romcom that is pee-your-pants funny!

This is Abigail's first attempt at a romcom, and she absolutely smashed it out of the park! The endearing side characters will also capture y
 Tania
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions Series, Book #1)

This book popped my Abigail Davies cherry, and what a book it was.
I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. It literally had me in stitches.

This book is about Vi (Violet) who is a living, walking, breathing Klutz.
Her boss is a royal bitch and sends her to New York to fill in as a temporary PA to Mr. Taylor who just happens to be a sexy CEO.

From there things get very interesting.
This is a fantastic romantic comedy so if your a
Abigail Davies
Feb 22, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
🌟🌟 NOW ON SALE FOR 99p!! 🌟🌟

A romantic comedy that will have you laughing your socks off. You'll relate to Violet on many levels—most especially her being a klutz.

I'm SO excited for everyone to read the new version of CONFESSIONS OF A KLUTZ. I first released this at the start of 2018, but these two wouldn't leave my head even after release. So I added some new scenes and had the whole thing re-edited.

I love the new version more than the old one, and that's saying something!

A smattering of hair
Beth
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am new to Abigail's writing ... but let me tell ya ... I am so glad I got this chance to read this beauty. If you are one who loves humor or silliness u will love this book. I have never laughed this much while reading ... no seriously. never. i love laughing. there were moments while reading that ... that i just could not keep laughing ... are there really folks who are this klutz-y ??? really??! apparently so. I just I have my moments but not like this lady. LOL!! I loved this book. The nick ...more
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this book, however i think that Violet acts a little childish at times, however i love that she owns the crap out of being a Klutz.

Axel is your typical business man, however having Vi thrown into his path causes hilarity to ensue along with a lightning of his day, if not certainly a distraction.

The novella went very quickly for me and i am certainly hoping that we get more of these characters and the othe
Anna Edwards
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who needs a good laugh
Recommended to Anna by: Abigail Davis
This book is my book of the year so far. I don't think I've ever laughed so much when reading. I had honest to god tears streaming down my face, and the strangest looks from my family. If I could give it more than five stars, I would, that is how much I loved it.

Violet is a 'real' character for a reader and thus identifiable to so many people. She takes being a klutz to the extreme and the inner monologue she has going on his hilarious. She's not the conscientious worker that I usually read in b
Chrissi
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny
If there is one book you read this year,it HAS to be THIS book!!! Filled with humour and wit this book will have you laughing so hard you will cry! The banter is perfection and the steam is definitely HOT. You really won't be disappointed in this book at all!!
DW
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book so hard. I haven’t laughed so hard reading a book in so long. Such a fun read!!! ❤ ...more
Lesley Robson
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Lesley and Sarah’s all things books blog....
The title of this book says it all and you can’t help but love it and relate to parts of it. It has everything you could want in a RomCom. It has Romance.... ‘oh my’ I loved Vi and Axel. Their chemistry well that was just off the charts and they were so good together and so perfect together even if she did cause mayhem when they were together. They had you laughing at one point and getting hot under the collar at another point...
Brianne
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laugh out loud funny

Loved Vi and her klutziness. Wasn’t over the top or far fetched. You made the characters come to life. I couldn’t put this book down.
Paula  Phillips

Violet Scott isn't just clumsy or a klutz, she is full-on accident prone where if someone looked at her hospital records, they would A) think she was being abused and B) they would keep a permanent bed there for her. This book made me laugh at parts as I can be sort of clumsy at times but nothing as bad as Violet. Violet is a PA and is working in the LA office until she is sent by her boss to be a temp PA for Mr. Taylor who is the "big boss."Violet is expecting someone old and more boss like but
Anke Zweel
Amazeballs...... If I could I would give Confessions of a Klutz 6 out of 5.

Yes, I'm going there. this book was that good. I expected a fun read but what I got was much more. I love how Vi just accept the way things happen. how she is straightforward. I imagine I could be best friends with her.

OMG. Don't get me started on Axel. Damn. I want a boss like that (well my luck is shitty so even if I get a boss like Axel he wouldn't even notice me. okay. done with pitty party, back to book). I love how
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting Reads ARC Review:

A HILARIOUS, FUN, QUIRKY, ABSOLUTELY ADDICTING STORY THAT HAD ME LAUGHING SO

HARD TEARS OF MIRTH WERE ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND I THOUGHT I WAS GOING

TO WET MYSELF! I wasn't prepared for the extreme wittiness of the banter or the

exceedingly wonderful and unique personalities of our characters. It was both filled

with humor and sexier than I could of imagined. I FLOVED this book HAAAARD! It was

exactly what I craved and I didn't even know it.

Confessions Of A Klut
Dimple
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
I chose to review this book for our blog (Alphas Do It Better) and literally told my girls "gee it sounds like this author is writing about me!" As a fellow klutz, I adored this book!!

Violet is so accident prone, she needs a punch card for the ER and I felt an instant kinship with her. Despite being pretty childish in some cases, I loved her from start to finish.

Axel Taylor is an uber-hot, Alpha businessman completely unused to having his precise world altered. With Vi filling in for his assis
Cassandra Taylor
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo’s Book Corner

5 Stars

I loved this book was laughing out loud the entire way through and devoured it in less than a day!

Violet is a bit of a klutz, she is always tripping, falling breaking bones and she also can’t seem to keep a job, but that’s fine she didn’t like them anyway.

When in her current job, she gets told to go to New York to be the PA for the CEO whilst they find a replacement she never expects to meet the Adonis that is her boss.

Axel has never met anyone quite
Teri
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this klutz with the foul mouth and all the trouble she gets into. I also love how the author gives us a klutz moment at the beginning of each chapter. I can't tell you how much I laughed throughout this book plenty of time to just let it all out. Not only does this author give us a great love story she lets us laugh our way through it. I think I like the doctor's office best. The one liners she comes up with and the ability to laugh at herself make this a great story and don't ...more
Emily Goodman
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Confessions of a Klutz is a fun, lighthearted romance that’ll have you diving into your reading device as you witness a klutz on your journey to success.

Davies wows her readers with Violet. Admittedly a klutz since birth, there is absolutely nothing her doctors haven’t seen her do. From simple trips to broken arms, Violet is a klutz that you will come to know and love without doubt. Davies uproots this klutz and thrusts her into the heart of New York and the heart of temptation with her hot bos
Dee Ownbey
Super cheesy but made me laugh.
Jamie Lee Zonneveld
I really, really loved this book. It's sweet, romantic and funny.
It was my first Abigail Davies book and it won't certainely not be my last!
I really love Violet. I am also a klutz, although not as much as a klutz as Violet.
It was one of my favorite books and romantic comedy I've read this year
Can't wait for the next book in the series!
Pammy Shepherd
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Violet is funny, with some of the best one liners ever, a girl after my own heart with her fluffy socks, humour and the love in her heart. She works as hard as she needs to. But she hasn’t found her calling yet so Boredom sets in quickly. Della her boss is a bitch.

Vi is not happy to be going to New York for 3 weeks but she does what needs to be done, not once thinking the trip will change her life.

Vi is as the title states a Klutz, she gets injured a lot. She starts her 3 weeks in NYC with a sp
Cali Gals
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book starts out with sooo many OMG moments causing ‘snorts of laughter’ to occur frequently (yep even startled my little dog several times- yikes). Vi is over-the-top hilarious and I am just referring to her thoughts. What she says and does is ever MORE CRAZY FUNNY. You will learn bubble wrap can’t even protect her. How is that possible? This girl gives new meaning to ‘accident prone’. Axel, her temporary boss, initially comes across as reserved. He appears somewhat shocked by Vi which only ...more
Books Laid Bare
4.5 Stars
This isn’t the first book I have read by this author, but it is the first that I have cried laughing at, a fantastic big fat laugh out loud story that was just fantastic…the funny looks from fellow travellers on the train were an eye-opener!
I totally loved the story, I felt as if it had been almost written for me, I could relate fully and that was just what I was looking for.
I’m not sure if other reviewers feel the same but for me, I just have to say that if you are looking to read a r
Katie Fox
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Refreshingly funny, Confessions of a Klutz is Abigail Davies first step into romcom, and she does not disappoint! Not only will Vi and Axel steal your heart from their first interaction, but they’ll keep you laughing and smiling throughout the entire book with their hilarious banter and sexy moments.

A light-hearted, fun, and quick read, you’ll be able to devour this story in one sitting. Vi has all the qualities I love in my heroines: confident, sassy, and a sense of humor to boot. But man, does
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Confessions of a Klutz - Confessions Series #1
Abigail Davies

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

One of my favourites for this year, Abigail Davies has delivered a fresh, filthy and supremely funny story.

Take a single, gorgeous woman with a tendency to be a klutz and I do mean a total klutz, ship her off to The New York office to work as fill in PA to the big boss man, who by the way is a total alpha hottie and you can see where this is heading.

Violet lives up to her klutzy reputation right through the book with hilarious cons
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 stars

Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun and comical read from author Abigail Davies! You'll find yourself laughing at all aspects of Violets life and her klutziness is definitely amusing! I also loved the 'confessions' at the beginning of each chapter, they're definitely ones to laugh at!

I found myself hating Axel by 60 odd % but by the end of the book, I guess I kinda liked him. Violet is one of those 'one in a million' girls. She's unique in so many ways and I love the way she says it as it is or makes a joke about anything.

I
Kari Hansen
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Violet is a combination of a klutz the likes of which you have never seen and a freespirit who would rather be doing anything else but the PA job that she is being paid to do. Her life takes a drastic turn when she is assigned to temporarily fill in for the CEO’s PA in NY.

Axel appears to be a serious no nonsense boss but even he can’t help but be amused at her antics. Although she may not be the most dedicated worker she is certainly entertaining and she allows him to show his humorous side. All
Whitney Cannavina
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review
Review by Country Gals Book Blog

I have to say this story had me laughing at the most in opportune times while reading it. The times of embarrassment and full on fails were in abundance With Violet. Her hilarious comments, thoughts, and general personality was fun, carefree, and just a little quirky.

Axel was a man unsure of how to handle Violet. I feel as though he was out of his element yet completely intrigued by someone that wasn’t perfect. These two ch
Yvonne Eason
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book recieved for a honest review.

I have read all the work this author has done and couldn't wait to see what she would produce writing a different genre. I should have known it would be just as good as her previous work.

Vi must be one if the most unlucky people I know. How many times can one person end up at hospital as they are so accident prone? Lots by the sound of it.

This book had me laughing out loud from the beginning to the end. I will never look at bubble wrap and egg plants the same
Canna Erbes
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely hilarious story about Violet and her life of being a klutz. You will laugh out loud for sure, but there was a few tears for me during Violet journey. I don't think Axel knew what hit him when Violet came to his office as his new temporary PA. No matter what happens or mess comes Vi way, she always hangs her head up high and go on about her life. Vi and Axel has great chemistry between them. These two characters are great together, especially Vi has her quirks that Axel comes t ...more

• Home Run King
  • The Engagement Game (49th Floor, #3)
  • The Girl from I.T.
  • Playing House (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #5)
  • Convincing Bet
  • Kissing the Boss (Fairy Tale Quartet, #2)
  • Jumping to Confusions
  • Last Call
  • Love in the Time of Zombies
  • Neighbors with Benefits (Anderson Brothers, #2)
  • Taunt
  • Junkyard Dog (White Horse #1)
  • Fix It Up
  • My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life, #1)
  • Adrian Lessons
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included, #2)
  • Miss Demeanor
  • Heavy Secrets (Bowen Boys, #3.5)
Abigail Davies is the author of eleven books. She writes cross-genre and loves to delve into the imaginary worlds she creates.

Connect with Abigail here:
Facebook➜ http://bit.ly/AbigailDaviesFacebook
Instagram➜ http://bit.ly/AbigailDaviesInstagram
Twitter➜ http://bit.ly/AbigailDaviesTwitter
BookBub➜ http://bit.ly/AbigailDaviesBookBub
Reader group➜ http://bit.ly/AbigailDaviesReaderGroup
Amazon➜ http://bi

Confessions (3 books)
  • Confessions Of A Chatterbox (Confessions, #2)
  • Confessions Of A Frat Girl
“Sometimes people are awesome to look at but douchebags to talk to—maybe he’s one of those kinds of guys?
I need at least forty-eight hours to confirm or deny that.”
0 likes