Start by marking “Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions Series, Book #1)” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions Series, Book #1)

Confessions of a Klutz (Confessions Series, Book #1)

4.68  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
What do you get when you cross a klutz with a GQ model lookalike?
Sounds like a bad joke, right? Only it’s my reality. And reality comes in the form of arm veins, dimples, and THE sexiest voice I’ve ever heard.
But there’s a slight issue. You see, I have a confession: I’m a klutz.
I’m used to it now and everything's going fine— if you don’t count the monthly trips to ER an
Published January 2018

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Klutz, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Klutz

Emily (Mrs B's Books)
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it

I enjoyed this book, however i think that Violet acts a little childish at times, however i love that she owns the crap out of being a Klutz.

Axel is your typical business man, however having Vi thrown into his path causes hilarity to ensue along with a lightning of his day, if not certainly a distraction.

The novella went very quickly for me and i am certainly hoping that we get more of these characters and the othe
Anna Edwards
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Anyone who needs a good laugh
Recommended to Anna by: Abigail Davis
This book is my book of the year so far. I don't think I've ever laughed so much when reading. I had honest to god tears streaming down my face, and the strangest looks from my family. If I could give it more than five stars, I would, that is how much I loved it.

Violet is a 'real' character for a reader and thus identifiable to so many people. She takes being a klutz to the extreme and the inner monologue she has going on his hilarious. She's not the conscientious worker that I usually read in b
K.M
Confessions of a Klutz...Oh my what a perfect name for this book! Abigail Davies is a new author too me and after reading this, I will be looking into her other books. This girl is funny! The title of each chapter...brilliant! Confessions of a Klutz is a book you need to read if you need a good laugh and a little sexy time.

Violet is a relatable character. She is able to laugh at her own misfortune and still look at the good in things(like having a sexy guy help her). She has no filter and just l
Cali Gals
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book starts out with sooo many OMG moments causing ‘snorts of laughter’ to occur frequently (yep even startled my little dog several times- yikes). Vi is over-the-top hilarious and I am just referring to her thoughts. What she says and does is ever MORE CRAZY FUNNY. You will learn bubble wrap can’t even protect her. How is that possible? This girl gives new meaning to ‘accident prone’. Axel, her temporary boss, initially comes across as reserved. He appears somewhat shocked by Vi which only ...more
Cassandra Taylor
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on behalf of Amo’s Book Corner

5 Stars

I loved this book was laughing out loud the entire way through and devoured it in less than a day!

Violet is a bit of a klutz, she is always tripping, falling breaking bones and she also can’t seem to keep a job, but that’s fine she didn’t like them anyway.

When in her current job, she gets told to go to New York to be the PA for the CEO whilst they find a replacement she never expects to meet the Adonis that is her boss.

Axel has never met anyone quite
Book-Lover Book Blog
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fun and comical read from author Abigail Davies! You'll find yourself laughing at all aspects of Violets life and her klutziness is definitely amusing! I also loved the 'confessions' at the beginning of each chapter, they're definitely ones to laugh at!

I found myself hating Axel by 60 odd % but by the end of the book, I guess I kinda liked him. Violet is one of those 'one in a million' girls. She's unique in so many ways and I love the way she says it as it is or makes a joke about anything.

I
Yvonne Eason
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book recieved for a honest review.

I have read all the work this author has done and couldn't wait to see what she would produce writing a different genre. I should have known it would be just as good as her previous work.

Vi must be one if the most unlucky people I know. How many times can one person end up at hospital as they are so accident prone? Lots by the sound of it.

This book had me laughing out loud from the beginning to the end. I will never look at bubble wrap and egg plants the same
Kathryn Dee
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Confessions of a Klutz - Confessions Series #1
Abigail Davies

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

One of my favourites for this year, Abigail Davies has delivered a fresh, filthy and supremely funny story.

Take a single, gorgeous woman with a tendency to be a klutz and I do mean a total klutz, ship her off to The New York office to work as fill in PA to the big boss man, who by the way is a total alpha hottie and you can see where this is heading.

Violet lives up to her klutzy reputation right through the book with hilarious cons
Emma Johnston
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this author's previous work, her writing style hooks me from page one. I was excited to see her writing in a different light.

This book was hilarious. Vi has to be the unluckiest person on the planet and I loved how she totally lived up to the title! The chapter sub headings were hilarious, and I totally want to know what happened to who!

The love story attached to this book was great, I loved Axel and Vi and despite how klutzy she actually is, she goes for what she wants.

This will defi
Louise
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have read a bit of Abigail Davies and this book is by far my standout favourite. It was funny and Sexy and I think most of us could connect with Vi as we have all done something klutzy, however for Vi it is a daily issue not a once in a while thing. I felt bad for her but mostly I was glad I wasn't quite that bad.
Axel is your brooding businessman who just can't help himself when it comes to Vi.
This book will have you laughing, cringing, bashing your palm on your head and fanning yourself all
sam
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG I AM HOWLING!! 😂😂😭😭😭😭
This book is everything you could ever need to brighten up even the crappiest of days!!
I don't know what I love more in this book, Axel the alpha hottie or the comments made by Violet's vagina!!
Hilarious bonus.....the title of every chapter is a genuine confession!!!
I loved this book so much and it's definitely one I'll read again!
Melissa Derda
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was the perfect light on drama laugh out loud book. Violet was hilarious and Axel was Adonis perfection.
Jade Pitman
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I’ve read by this author

Honestly I was hooked from the first page. It had me laughing and getting funny looks from the hubby 😉

What a character violet was. She’s honestly so funny

Can’t wait to read more of theses books
Shannon
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was laugh out loud funny and so much fun!! I couldn’t put it down, I really hope there are more stories to come like this one!
Dawne
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this sweet novella and the cliff leaves you wanting more.
Krista
Jennifer Story Nichols
Feb 15, 2018
M.L.
Feb 17, 2018
Abigail Davies is a self-published author of ten books. Her books are cross genre including contemporary romance, suspense, military romance, and romantic comedy.

Amazon: goo.gl/1ZdCVz
Facebook: goo.gl/pHWo8S
Pinterest: goo.gl/Yc6BHL
Instagram : goo.gl/yc7zzt
Newsletter: goo.gl/iGpEms

MY BOOKS:
SERIES:

STANDALONE

More about Abigail Davies...
“Sometimes people are awesome to look at but douchebags to talk to—maybe he’s one of those kinds of guys?
I need at least forty-eight hours to confirm or deny that.”
0 likes