Start by marking “Most Valuable Playboy (Ballers and Babes, #1)” as Want to Read:
Most Valuable Playboy (Ballers and Babes, #1)

Most Valuable Playboy

(Ballers and Babes #1)

Hands down, my favorite thing in the world is to score. Touchdowns.

Don't let the fact that I'm the leading pick in the Most Valuable Playboy charity auction fool you. These days, I'm only a player on the field. I've kept my pants zipped all season long — and it has been long — because nothing's more important than leading my team to victory every week. Except maybe escaping
ebook
Published September 1st 2017 by Lauren Blakely Books

To ask other readers questions about Most Valuable Playboy, please sign up.
Shanna No, I'm pretty sure this isn't the same one. This Violet is from California and lives in the Bay area. But I'd have to listen to Well Hung again to be…moreNo, I'm pretty sure this isn't the same one. This Violet is from California and lives in the Bay area. But I'd have to listen to Well Hung again to be 100% sure.(less)

Dena
Aug 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most Valuable Playboy is one hell of a valuable story that will keep you swooning, smiling and begging for your own playboy. Cooper is ready to be auctioned off to help raise money for charity until the one woman bidding on him turns out to be the one woman he's been doing his best to avoid. When Violet tries to help him out by bidding on him and winning him over, what turns out to be a helpful task turns into something nobody saw coming.

When Cooper needs Violet to him keep up the charade to he
J. McCoy
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner from the fabulous Lauren Blakely! Most Valuable Playboy is sexy, flirty, sweet, and funny! All the things I look for when I pick up a book. Add in the best-friends-sister-fake-romance-turns-real goodness and WINNER! Is this where I break out my pom-poms from High School and do a victory dance because Lauren scores a Touchdown with MVP?! You bet your sweet ass it is!

I can’t wait to see what Lauren gives us from the rest of the Renegade crew!
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
I learned a long time ago that Lauren Blakely can write any hero. Any romance story. Any subject matter. And every time I read one of her books, I say 'wow, she can write anything.' And she's giving us another football romance to add to her list of goodness. Most Valuable Playboy is Lauren's newest gem. It's a new story, a new set of characters and a fun plot! I'm in love with Lauren's series' and I long to discover how she always puts in little connections throughout all her books. But, I also ...more
Lauren Blakely
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
MOST VALUABLE PLAYBOY is now available everywhere!! This book will melt your heart! And panties!
✦Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2wFiSfZ
✦Amazon PB ➜ http://amzn.to/2wdWw4d
✦Google Play ➜ http://bit.ly/2tboqJD

Natasha Madison
Jul 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are certain authors I drop everything for and Lauren Blakely is one of them.

Then when you beg plead and almost sell your kidney for her next book and she actually gives it to you. YOU SCREAM OUT LOUD WHILE IN THE GROCERY STORE

So then I curl up in bed and get lost in the world that only Lauren can create for me. A world of laughter, A world of giggles and especially a world of swoon.

The whole time I was reading this I swear the smile never left my face, the butterflies in my stomach never ever stopped I just couldn't wait for these two to actually just GET IT ON!

SHe's his best friend little sister.

She's been in love with him since before she can remember

They need to pretend to be boyfriend and girlfriend

He's also taken a vow of chastity

All this going on you know that you won't be able to put this book down till the last page and that is exactly what I did.

Lauren once again nailed it with this one. I feel in love with their friendship. I fell in love with their banter. I fell in love with their need for each other and most of all I fell in love with both of them.

For Lauren I will come out of retirement each and every time
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
5 stars!

Review and Excerpt at Of Pens and Pages.

And we have another winner with Most Valuable Playboy! Fake relationship+Childhood friends+Friends to Lovers= Swoon. I loved the characters, adored their banter, and just about died at the teasing, flirting, and sexy interludes. I’m a happy, happy girl.

Cooper Armstrong is finally the first-string Quarterback on the Reneclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
Cooper
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Lauren Blakey Fans, Sports, Romance
5 Swoon Worthy Cooper Armstrong Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free-It's Live!!!
Oh, this Book... and Oh, this Man...and what Lauren Blakely gives us is just the best!
Yes, there is a story and troupe of the pretend girlfriend who is the little sister of Cooper's best friend...And yes, there is the confusion of whether the both of them are pretending or actually feeling it...

But Oh, My...the beauty of how these two connect and what takes place between them...is something that rarely happens. It is the Glory of Kissing...

Yes, Kissing...

For Anyone who
Linda Walker
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In Most Valuable Playboy Lauren Blakely has taken on a sports theme. Let me tell you this book is remarkable. Not only do you get a glimpse of big league football, you also get the love story of Cooper and Violet.

Coop, the pro football quarterback, and Violet, the owner of a hair salon, agree to a pretend relationship. This relationship is mutually beneficial but during this time they realize their feelings covering a period of twenty years run quite deep. But, they don't think the other feels
Melissa
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**ARC generously provided by Author**

I swear Lauren Blakely has a playbook for how to make a reader fall in love with her books. It's full of little x's and o's, one liners and sexy scenarios guaranteed to have a reader laughing, sighing, and swooning-often all at once. Most Valuable Playboy is the perfect example of why her playbook works. If there was a Super Bowl for authors I'd wager Lauren Blakely would be in the game-and win the coveted most valuable author tropy-every single t
litljen
*** I received an advanced copy and chose to review it ***
*** 100% spoiler-free review **
** 5 Touchdown Stars

Miss Blakely has run it into the end zone and scored a touchdown of epic proportions with Most Valuable Playboy! It is the perfect friends-to-lovers rom-com from one of the Queens of the genre. It is entertaining and fun, the characters are endearing and lovable and the story is both sweet and sinfully sexy. As with her recent rom-coms, Blakely writes this book com
Sharon
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What can I say about this book, true love at it's best! Another couple that Lauren makes your favorite! Cooper and Violet won my heart in the "fake" play as she save's him from the hands of Maxine the team owners recently widowed sister, at the charity auction. Can what they started as make believe turn real? Will Cooper find room in his heart for her and football? Will Violet be able to keep her heart in tact since she's loved him for so long? Will he unknowingly hurt her?
OMG you have to read
Kim
Okay so this combines Lauren Blakely and football--destined to be a win-win! I fell for these characters and was totally charmed by their story.

Cooper Armstrong is used to being patient and waiting for what he wants. He got a great NFL rookie contract with the Renegades, But has spent the past three years as a glorified bench warmer. The only place where he has ranked above their starting quarterback is with money brought in at the Playboy Auction for charity. In the past, he has been a player,
Yvette ~ Nose Stuck in a Book
You know who I adore? Lauren Blakely. The fact that each new book she releases is just as amazing (if not better) than the last never ceases to amaze me. What makes it even better is that she writes books that I LOVE to read: sweet, sexy, and swoon-worthy romances that are impossible to put down once you get started. Her latest release, Most Valuable Playboy, is another must-read, cleverly combining several of my favorite tropes into one immensely entertaining story that somehow manages to be bo ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Most Valuable Playboy is the newest Read from Lauren Blakely and Once Again it it's a Read not to be missed.
We meet Cooper Armstrong the newest starting Quarterback for the San Francisco Renegades, A Playboy in his own right, but also a great son, great friend and a fantastic teammate.
Violet Pierson is a young woman who owns her own hair salon but is also a great sister, a great friend who is there when she is needed to help out someone in a Jam.
Cooper & Violet have known each other
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
I give this book 5 touch downs!!!!!

OMG this is the most EPIC story with the most EPIC thing...but I can't say what the EPIC thing is cuz you have to read about it...I mean it made the book!!! It made all the other things 100% more better
(I know that is not proper wording...more better, but that is what reading a Lauren Blakely book will do to you...it makes you talk gibberish) I can't even with the super sexy, dirty, effing hot intensity that was going on in this book!!!! Cooper has
Theresa
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just in time for football season, here comes a great story of a QB, and his best friend's sister.

I absolutely loved this friends to lovers tale. As is her M.O., Lauren gives you the sweet with quite a bit of dirty (wink!). Cooper is an all around good guy, but in addition to leading his team hopefully into the playoffs, he's worried about his impending contract end/renewal. He's got family, friends, and teammates depending on him to keep it cool, but Cooper's working overtime to keep
Crystal
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2017, sports-romance
Lauren Blakely knows I have a favorite Blakely Boy, but she keeps trying to make me love a different one with every book she puts out. Cooper is freaking AMAZING, and heart-stoppingly swoony. How could I not have fallen a little in love with him? And Violet? Simply put, she's a great heroine. Add in that it's a sports romance (my favorite), and I can honestly say I was hooked from the first page! Read it, and fall in love all over again with Lauren's way of writing a sweet and HOT romance!
Laurie
Aug 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ladies, if you like football, very steamy love scenes, strong characters with tons of depth then you will love Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely. Cooper and Violet are two people who have known each other since she was in second grade but in her own words she thought 'boys were yucky" at that time. Love that line!! Violet comes to the rescue for her brother's best friend at a charity auction. During the course of the charity event Cooper and Violet start/confirm a "pretend" relationship. T ...more
Terri
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most Valuable Playboy
Oh my goodness I am now in love with football quarterbacks. Cooper is absolutely going to melt your heart and soak your panties. This book is told from the male POV which is refreshing to get inside the male mind. Lauren Blakely takes us on a journey of friends that have known each other since elementary school and brings us to the present where they each need the others help by having a "fake relationship". No spoilers here, I hate when reviews tell me the entire stor
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Yes! Ever since I've read Mister O, I've waiting for another spectacular read from Lauren Blakely. This one here sure did do funny things to my insides lol Coincidentally it follows the same "best friend's little sister" trope so it does appear that I'm a big sucker for it.

➦But wait, there's also a fake relationship between these two and we all know what a big sucker I am for THOSE. It's like Blakely took all the things I love and put it into one potion. Bam, magic.

➦Oh, and don't forget football. It's a sports romance, after all, and (ready for this?) told entirely from male POV. I think Blakely writes great and entertaining books from male only perspective so if you haven't read one of those yet then you definitely should!

➦I loved these two main characters and they gave me a good dose of feels. I was definitely a happy girl after reading this lighthearted and sexy novel. Highly recommended! And now let me go ahead and give you a detailed summary of this book:

➦Ha, gotcha!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Most Valuable Playboy was another stunner from New York Times Bestselling Author Lauren Blakely! By the end of the first sentence on the first page I found myself already falling for the charms of one Cooper Armstrong!!

Cooper’s been warming the bench for three years while with the Renegades. When the team’s starting quarterback finally retires, it’s Cooper’s time to shine. After a slow start, that’s exactly what he does. There’s only one little fly in the ointment - the owner’s sister, Maxine, and her determination to
Melinda
Aug 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Most Valuable Playboy by Lauren Blakely

When Blakely wrote Out of Bounds last year I was just the smallest *snort* bit excited. After all, if your favorite author writes a book in your favorite genre, is that not how dreams are realized? Why yes, yes it is. And while I thought Out of Bounds was all sorts of awesome, Blakely absolutely KILLS it with Most Valuable Playboy and my newest book boyfriend, Cooper.

Cooper is the starting QB for the Renegades and Violet is the owner of a successful hair
Tina
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Give me a C - O - O - P - E - R! Give me a V - I - O - L- E- T! What does that give you - a sexy new couple from the always fabulous Lauren Blakely! Cooper Anderson is a quarterback that previously rode the bench but is now leading his team to victory. Violet Pierson is a sexy boot wearing hair stylist with her own salon. And they've known each other for years. This book is so fun and the supporting characters (Cooper's teammates, Violet's brother (also Cooper's best friend), Cooper's mom, Coach ...more
Alex ♈
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 'It's you. It's real' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Ink Slinger PR in exchange for an honest review.

I can't believe my luck! Two amazing reads in a row: it almost seems magical! Most Valuable Playboy has just become my favorite book written by Lauren Blakely during 2017. A beautiful friends to lovers story that has all of Lauren's touches on point: great plot, outstanding characters, humor, sexiness and emotion. I LOVED IT!

Most Valuable Playboy is aIT!
MostStars!
ARC
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Most Valuable Player takes two of my favorite things, football and a Lauren Blakely rom-com and creates something beyond special! It's forbidden love at its finest! Cooper will sweep you off your feet ladies! He is Book Boyfriend Perfection!

Here’s what you need to know: Cooper Armstrong is a man on a mission. He wants nothing more than to be the quarterback he can be and lead his team to the playoffs. To accomplish that, he has to be good on AND off the field. Good off t
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 stars

Another winner from Lauren Blakely!I loved this story and I adored the characters.Most Valuable Playboy is her new sports romance and I enjoyed it a lot, it was fun,refreshing and sexy.

Violet is one of my most loveable characters, she is sassy ,sweet and strong.Cooper is simply amazing ,I loved him so much.They have amazing banter, they were flirting and teasing each other and this make me swoon all the time!

If you are looking for a fun story with a swoon worthy hero and a sweet heroine this is perfect for you!

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

e4d4bee254b638672be174646bcc5e

Touchdown!!!! The crowd goes wild as they chant Lauren Blakely over and over!!!! Yes, my fellow romance fans, Lauren has once again won the title of MVP author as she has us rooting, swooning, and going crazy for her newest sports romance, Most Valuable Playboy.

#mvp

This book was just everything that I could have wanted and so much more. Forget, your total domineering alpha hero because Lauren introduces readers to a quarterback that literally wrote the playbook on how to win your heart.

0887fab8a98545204f237a3a5fc98e I’m wildly attracted to my best friend’s sister, but I have to pretend I don’t want to kiss her, touch her, fuck her, and take her home with me. That’s where the true faking starts for me.”

Cooper Armstrong is officially the starting quarterback of the San Francisco Renegades. As the new quarterback, there is a lot of responsibilities that goes along with the job and one of them is to be part of a charity auction for the San Francisco Children’s Hospital, in which Cooper is willing to participate since this charity is something he is passionate about. Cooper expected to raise some money but he didn’t expect that the person to bid on him was Violet Pierson, his best friend’s little sister.

#MostValuablePlayboy

The reason Violet bid on him was the mere fact that she knew Cooper didn’t want the owner’s sister to bid on him. Little did Violet know that her bid caused a media frenzy as the public wanted to know the status of her relationship with Cooper. Soon Cooper and Violet finds themselves pretending to be in a relationship. It was a win win situation for them since they were benefiting from this pretend relationship. But what happens when one kiss turns into something more? Can this former most valuable playboy transform to faithful boyfriend status?

Violet and Cooper’s relationship from the start was electric and palpable. There aren’t enough words to describe the magnitude of giddiness and excitement when these two transitioned from friends to more. It was as if Lauren Blakely perfectly orchestrated the perfect play by play moves for this couple.

0887fab8a98545204f237a3a5fc98e This kiss rocks the motherfucking world of kisses.”

So if you are looking for a swoony, sexy, sweet, and playful romance then look no further than the Most Valuable Playboy. The writing as always was perfect. The characters were MVP status. And the storyline was championship material. A must read for any Lauren Blakely fans!!!!

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg Lauren Blakely

photo goodreads_zpsu8g2x8fs.png  photo facebook_zpsv8cvg80q.png  photo twitter_zpsni5xgrny.png  photo instagram_zpswxkdrpqv.png  photo networked-blogs_zpszjk0ghy4.png
Shayna
When I heard that Lauren Blakely was giving us a sexy sports romance, I couldn't open my Kindle fast enough! As you may know that for me, Lauren Blakely is a 'drop everything and read' author, and MOST VALUABLE PLAYBOY is a 'drop everything and read' kind of romance. If you haven't lost yourself in a Lauren Blakely Romance yet, you are missing out on something truly special. I can't recommend her work enough. She just GETS IT, ya know? She knows what romance readers crave, and she delivers it te ...more
Roobie
4 stars

Trent raises a glass of beer and takes a long swallow as I walk over. His eyes never leave me. Why do I feel as if I'm in trouble? Oh wait. I kissed his sister in a ballroom on cable TV.
That's why.
When I reach him, I say, "Am I being sent to bed without supper?"

Trent drums his fingers on the table and stares at me, waiting. "Anything you want to tell me?"

"Did you know that Mr. Monopoly used to sell chips as the Pringles dude?"

"What?"

"The Pringles guy and Mr. Monopoly. Doppelgängers. Google them. Once you do, you can't unsee it."

Let me help you with that ball 2 13 May 18, 2017 09:16AM

• Playing House (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Vengeance Aside (Wanted Men Prequel)
  • Home Run King
  • Bad Reputation (Bad Boys of Sports, #1)
  • Sweet Seduction Shield (Sweet Seduction, #5)
  • Down & Dirty (Lightning, #1)
  • Divine Ecstasy (Guardians of the Realms #8)
  • Scoring off the Field (WAGS, #2)
  • Going Nowhere Fast
  • Bring Me Back
  • Game On (Aces Hockey, #8)
  • Framed
  • Gift Wrapped
  • Play by Play (Play Makers Shorts, #1)
  • The Player (The Player, #1)
  • Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers, #2)
  • Anything but Minor (Balls in Play, #1)
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely.com/one-free-book/

Connect with Lauren h

Ballers and Babes (2 books)
  • Most Likely to Score (Ballers and Babes,#2)
“I tried Google Translate with womanspeak as the language, but it came out as gibberish.” 6 likes
“Nevertheless, I persist.” 1 likes