Start by marking “Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga, #9)” as Want to Read:
Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga, #9)

Beyond The Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga #9)

4.74  ·  Rating details ·  218 Ratings  ·  48 Reviews
Will they find their way back to each other?

***The war against the Order of Shadows rages on in this explosive ninth installment of The Shadow Demons Saga with over 350,000 copies sold!!!***

Harper Brighton has been through the most terrifying torture of her life. But she’s awakened from the nightmare only to realize a new terror has begun. Jackson has a job to do: Free the
Published January 22nd 2018 by Dead River Books

To ask other readers questions about Beyond The Darkness, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond The Darkness

Jennifer Rux
Jan 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!
In my humble opinion Beyond The Darkness is the best of the series, and that says a lot as I love this entire series.

Cannon has poured her heart out in this book and the reader can clearly see that.

**Minor Spoilers after this**

I was so emerged in this book. Remembering how alive these characters are and how much I enjoy their journeys. Last time we left them Harper was trapped in the past struggling to find way home. Jackson was broken and angry that he couldn't protect her. Lea and Aerde
Ann O'Nymos
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kobo
Sarra Cannon is back with what she's best at: writing gripping stories of magic and love and shadow demons! It has been a while since I read the previous book (leave alone started the whole series) but it was quite easy to get back into the story. Harper, the heroine, is so adorable, never gives up and stands her ground. I actually enjoyed Lea's and Aerden's bit too.
The end felt a bit rushed and too easy but the epilogue leaves me longing for the next book, hopefully coming out in the not too d
Timothy King
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just gets better n better

I absolutely give the whole beautiful demons series a 10 outta 10 and beyond darkness alone gets a 12! I love everything about this series. There r so many twists and turns, plot thickening nail biters, and the 😍 love OMG the love! I would recommend this book, heck the whole series, 2 any1 of any age 13 and up. It's just so good 2 find a book let alone a full series that keeps u glued 2 the pages like Sarra Cannon does!
Angela Sanders
Apr 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed and full of suspense!

I was so excited when this book was released. As a huge fan of this series, I waited on pins and needles, then life happened and I had to wait until I had time to read. Let me just say, it was worth every penny I spent and only built my anticipation.
I was not disappointed!
Sarra brings her characters to life in such a way, you feel as if you're fighting alongside them. A magnificent talent, and not an easy feat.
Harper's stuck in the past, fighting to find her
Selaya Morton
Jul 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well, I finally finished this: it only took me 12 days. What with work and the Calgary Stampede (which lasts ten days) and includes a lot of fun stuff, reading took kind of a back seat! Back to normal tomorrow; Monday, July 16th. No more western gear and cowboy boots for this year. So.....

This series really does keep getting better. The twists and turns told from the main characters' points of view really changes things up. Also, the problems faced by said characters seem to just increase the re
V
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well worth the wait!!

Beyond the Darkness was absolutely fantastic! I was so caught up in the story to where I couldn’t put it down! It is highly satisfying and captivating as well as entertaining. The story was not only great, but I believe it is also one of the best ones Sarra Cannon has written so far.

Just the feels and emotions she has portrayed in this novel will leave you addicted and wanting for more. Some questions have been answered and even more questions have come up, leaving you on th
J Quant
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
I really like this.

From the beginning the Peachville Demon series was a big surprise to me and has never stoped to be.

Beyond the darkness has a fast peace in all the voices. But at the same time very complementary.

The ending was a bit rushed and like not surprising at all. But the epilogue was what redeemed it completely.

Even though I didn't remembered some of the details of the stories of anyone that wasn't Harper, it wasn't difficult to follow the flow, and remember, all the story.

Now I just
Joanne Myers
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sarra Cannon is back again with more of the Shadow Demon saga. We may have waited a while for this book but it was definitely worth the wait.

This book includes a fantastic storyline for my favourites - Lea and Aerden - and even shows us more of certain other characters from within the same universe. One particular storyline within fascinated me, but I’m not telling you what because spoilers... I will say that you need to read it to find out!

Bring on the next one!

(Arc received in exchange for an
Emma
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome edition to the Saga!!

Another well written edition to the Shadow Demons Saga! I loved every minute not wanting to put it down and left annoyed when I forgot my kindle! The story grips you from each of the characters portrayed always wanting to find out what happens next with them. I loved the way Sarra interlinked other characters from her Sacrifice me series in this book. I look forward to what is coming next for all of these characters that I have come to love. I would recommend this Sa
Stephanie
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic as usual!!

I love Sarra’s books, especially the peachville demons. I don’t care how long she needs to continue the series as well as her others, I will wait. Sarra has an absolute gift for creative three-dimensional characters with faults and weaknesses, allowing the readers to identify with and feel empathy. I think she is masterful in weaving so many threads together across many books and I can’t wait to see what comes next!
Tina Ulrich
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating

Reading this book was so much more than anticipated. I could not stop reading and as always when reading Sara Cannon books I felt as if I were a part of the story and could close my eyes and see the world's there. I am so drawn to her style of writing that makes me gasp, cry, laugh and sing with the characters. All of them just dance off the page and come to life. An amazingly talented writer I will continue to follow with each book!
Natalie Beasley
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HOLY CLIFF HANGER!

I won’t lie, i didn’t read the previous book again when i started this, so i forgot a lot of the little details. However, this book was written well enough that as i kept reading i remembered the details. I did get confused at times with it switch POV so often but overall it was well written. The story line kept me hooked from the beginning and always had me on the edge of my seat.

So many questions, i can’t wait for the next book to see what happens!!!
Yassemin
I absolutely love this series of books by Sarra.

These were the books that totally converted me into this genre of books (previously, I can't say I was particularly interested in this genre) and now I can't get enough of all things witch, demon, occult related!

These books just get better and more and more gripping as each book comes along.

Absolutely can't wait until the next one!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
Jennifer Kaser
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such joy and betrayal

While I’m glad that Harper is home safe and it looks like one more set of gates are going to be closed, I was mortified that my hope that the ruby priestess was released and is going back on her word to help them. Now that my heart is beating at high speed I can hardly wait for the next book to see what happens!
Georgina Morgan
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this Arc in exchange for an honest review!

Oh wow! Just finished this and can't believe it ended like that. What a twist! What a cliffhanger.

Sarra you have excelled yourself, I didn't want this book to end and REALLY cannot wait for the next one.
Not a dull page in this book, full of action, drama, magic and chaos! I loved it!
Your mind is a wonderful place. Keep doing what you do.
Susan
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait!!!

This continuation of the story of the brave witches and demons fighting horrible evils was worth the wait. The author, Sarra Cannon, kept me on the edge with plot twist after plot twist, bringing both unsuspected assistance when needed and long awaited reveals. Can't wait for the next book!!!
Brandi Williams
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ebook
I know we had to wait a while for this next installment but man was it worth it the wait! I love this series and re-read the first 8 before reading this one. I really enjoyed the time hop, Sarra executed it well through out the book. I wasn't that interested in the Lea/Aerden story line, I just wanted more of Harper :). It was still a great book though! Can't wait for the next one!!
Yoli Alamo
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So freaking fantastic and worth the wait! Didn’t expect that turn of events at the end!!! So much deceit and play and so happy for Aerden! As soon as it came out, I started the whole series from the beginning and the sped through this book. Couldn’t put it down. I absolutely loved it. Can’t wait to see what happens in the next book
Diana Durfey
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sarra has once again written an exciting, engaging, page turner. This book is definitely one of her best and that is saying a lot. I just kept being surprised with what would happen next. And that ending...I won't spoil it, but what a shocker. I can't wait until the next one.
Michelle
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Keep them coming. .

I couldn't wait to finally read book 9. I waited and waited. Now that I've finished it, I don't know what to do with myself. This book just keeps me on my toes and the end of each book makes me want more. Can't wait til the next one!!
Doniesha Spears
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Masterpiece.

I have been following this saga ever since the first book was released and I still in love with this saga. Once your hooked it's hard to ever put down. Already wishing for the next book to be released. Love, drama, horror, magic all wrapped in one.
Rhonda Bunte
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series

I really like this series. So many books have similar themes, but this is not like any other books I have read. The authors creativity is amazing! I would highly recommend this series
Brandi Jones
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was one of the best in the series so far! I loved it! It was very fast paced and I found it hard to put down! As the world continues to expand, I can't wait to see how Harper continues her fight against the Priestesses! And that ending.... uggh!! When is the next book coming out!?! ;)
Aaron
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
Another great addition to the series!

I would fully recommend this series to anyone. Sarra is an amazing author and this book is another wonderful addition to the shadow demon series!
Hermione Daguin
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad it's already over. I'm impatiently waiting for the next one. I'm looking forward to read more about this mysterious diamond kingdom. I love Jackson and Harper but now, I'm more emotionally invested in Lea and Ardean's story and the whole shadow world drama.
Bibah
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really loved this book. But come one can you come out with two in December. I mean I know you can do it. Ugh sometimes I wish all of it was real. I’m a weirdo tho so hey. But it’s my favorite past time.
Pippa
Feb 26, 2018 rated it liked it
Book 10 - deceiving darkness is coming out later this year and I am looking forward to reading it.
Skye Broad
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Could bot it it down!

Amazing book! Love the storyline and the twists! Cannot wait for the next book to be released :) This series is so touching from beginning to end!
Jess
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has sucked me in!!! The twist in this book threw me for a huge loop!! I cannot WAIT for the next book in the series. 🖤🖤🖤
Bec
Jan 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So brilliant. Well written and such a captivating story that I couldn’t stop reading. Can’t wait for this series to continue.. recommend to all
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

The Shadow Demons Saga (9 books)
  • Beautiful Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #1)
  • Inner Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #2)
  • Bitter Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #3)
  • Shadow Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #4)
  • Rival Demons (The Shadow Demons Saga #5)
  • Demons Forever (The Shadow Demons Saga #6)
  • Emerald Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga #7)
  • Forgotten Darkness (The Shadow Demons Saga #8)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99