Start by marking “Cherry Christmas” as Want to Read:
Cherry Christmas

Cherry Christmas

4.71  ·  Rating details ·  17 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Three Alpha Brothers.

An ultimatum which risks their prized Christmas dinner.

Three Innocent Women.

How do all the pieces fit together?
ebook
Published December 17th 2017

To ask other readers questions about Cherry Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cherry Christmas

Peggy M
I received an ARC of this book and this is my voluntarily, honest review of it.

In ‘Cherry Christmas’ you find three stories about three brothers writing by three writers (that’s a lot of ‘threes’ in one sentence, I know ;) ). From the three writers I have only read books from the writer Kay Maree before so this is the first time that I read something from Aleisha Maree or A.L. Simpson. Unlike you would presume, the writers didn’t write each alone a story. No, the stories are writing by the three
Julie Jackson
Dec 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was delicious. Ryker, Ryder, and Reid are brothers and their mother wants hen to settle and do it by Christmas. She loves them but she is determined that her boys finds their happiness. Love comes in at the strangest times. Remmie, Mika, and Evie are in for the ride of their lives. This book is a must read if you like Alpha males.
Excellent writing. I loved how these three stories are rolled into one book. ❤❤❤
Carol
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book written by three authors together, Kay Maree, Aleisha Maree and AL Simpson , is about strong, hard, love at first sight! Three brothers, a well meaning, meddling mother, and three young, hot, adversity facing, innocent young women. Can Reid, Ryder and Ryker find true love before Christmas? Mom gave them three months or they were no longer welcome at her dinner table. Are sweet, innocent but tough, Evie, Mika and Remmie, the right girls for these rough and tumble men? Life has a way of ...more
Cynthia Carpenter
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ryder,Ryker, and Reid are given an choice find love or no Christmas dinner.
They weren't looking fro it when Remmie,Mins and Evie kinda cross paths with them and its intsant love and romance. All three of these ladies are in for ride they didn't see coming.
Everything has happens for a reason and they are going to love the ride.
This book is amazing has everything all the feels . These ladies wrote an romatic book with some twist and turns you won't expect.
Amanda Williams
Mar 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic trilogy and I love the fact that these are 3 stories within a story. The structure of this book has been perfectly done. The writing is superb and these authors are very talented. The characters were down to earth and the stories were believable. I'm looking forward to reading more by these authors.
tania
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
wow oh wow this book is amazing I bloody loved Reid, ryker and Ryder they are all hot men and know what they want and there mother was amazing made me so happy
Dana Busenbark
Ryker & Remmie - Who is Ryker and what does he do for a living? What is his profession? Why does he do it? When Remmie is referred to his company by Stan, what happens when she walks in and Ryker meets her? What ultimatum has his mother set down? When she calls one morning, he says something to his mother. What is it and what does Remmie say, do and think about it? What happens to Ryker over the next week? At his big night, what happens? You're going to have to read this book to see. It was ...more
Zoe
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ryker & Remmie

I absolutely adore the interaction between Ryker and Remmie, they are both extremely tough people who just wanted too fight and then they saw each other. I loved the insta love they both experienced and the way the story flowed through out.

Ryder & Mika

The interactions between these two is absolutely sizzling, there is so much heat between them they could set the world on fire. The story between them flowed beautifully and I adored reading about this couple.

Reid & Evie
Erica Cunningham
Dec 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The stone brothers are hot, they know what they want when they is her. Loved this book.
When you start to read the whole family are quick to pull you in and make you part of them. Couldn’t put it down. Reid, Ryder and Ryker are three amazing men. Mum and Dad raised them right, three ladies got very lucky.
A must read
Paula Genereau
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There's never been a better story about 3 brothers than this book. I absolutely loved this book it was amazing. When their mother wants them to be settled down by Christmas. Watch out ladies. You are in for the ride of your lives.
Reading with 2 book lovers
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
what a great read by these 2 authors.
I loved that it's 3 stories in one book.
three brothers Ryker, Ryder and reid.
I volunteered to read a copy of this book
robin Ann thistlewood
Dec 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised that all three books were one. It was a awesome trilogy. Ryder Reid and Ryker sound to be a great bunch of sexy brothers. I don't want to revile too much.
Julie Whitsett
Dec 03, 2017
Kirstymaire Bissett
Sarah Armstrong
Dec 20, 2017
Kay Maree
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Cassandra
Missy's Book World
Jul 11, 2018
Kelly
Dec 17, 2017
My debut novel is called Angel Mine and was released in April 2017.

I live in Newcastle, on the New South Wales coast of Australia with my husband and three beautiful children.

Between being a taxi for my children, and working full-time, I somehow find the time to write. It’s something I love with a passion and with the encouragement of my very supportive husband, I have accomplished one of my dream
More about Kay Maree