Start by marking “Polished (Rusty Knob, #4)” as Want to Read:
Polished (Rusty Knob, #4)

Polished

(Rusty Knob #4)

When you’re a divorce lawyer, nothing is more terrifying than marital problems, especially when they involve your husband thinking the ability to mind-read translates into unconditional love.

Daniel Bishop calls his old roommate for help– Kaden Marx loves nothing more than running to someone’s rescue after a decade of always being the one in distress. Neither guy realizes
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 354 pages
Published January 30th 2018 by Wicked Reads

To ask other readers questions about Polished, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Polished

Start your review of Polished (Rusty Knob, #4)
Erica Chilson
Nov 30, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: mine, polyamorous, lgbtq, menage, m-m, mm
Coming January 30th, 2018
Veronica
Jan 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.

Firstly I have to say I loved the chapter titles. They put me in a good mood from the first chapter.

Much of the story in Polished takes us back to Dan and Kade’s college days and follows how Dan and Uriah met and how they became a couple. Dan and Uriah are from very different backgrounds and on the surface, seem like an unlikely pairing. For me that is part of what makes them so good together.

When the story is in the prese
Ruthie Taylor
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series - and you would miss out if you read it as a stand alone, yet I do believe it stands very firmly on its own as a really good story. Enough background is given for a new reader to get the dynamics and politics of the main players. If your interest is strongly in finding a book which gives voice to those along the spectrum of sexuality and love, then this is a moving read.

Kaden and Wy
WycEd Reader
Check out our Polished post on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Ruthie – ☆☆☆☆☆
This is the fourth book in the series – and you would miss out if you read it as a standalone, yet I do believe it stands very firmly on its own as a really good story. Enough background is given for a new reader to get the dynamics and politics of the main players. If your interest is strongly in finding a book which gives voice to those along the spectrum of sexuality and love, then this is a
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Polished is the fourth installment in the Rusty Knob series. This series must be read in the order it is intended by the author to best understand the story lines. Polished is Dan, Uriah, Kaden and Wynn's stories. Polished goes present to past and back, to get full understanding on how things ended up like they did.

My favorite parts of this book were the past in Penn State. We got to learn how Dan and Kaden became so cl
Ashley
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My god I was going crazy waiting for this book and it was phenomenal! Especially after the ending of book 3 this tore my heart open, shredded me to bits and put me back together.

I assumed from the description that the book would be all about the 4 of them coming together but it was more about Dan and Uriah meeting and falling in love. Don't get me wrong, it was great and when I sit back and look at the bigger picture it makes sense to include their story but the book didn't line up with the des
Angela Goodrich
OHMIGOD!!! You guys, I cannot even begin to explain how much I enjoyed my first beta read through of Polished. Wynn, my sweet, sweet Wynn has come into his own and he's a force to be reckoned with. This might be Dan and Kade's story, but Wynn will likely always take center stage for me. I'll try to write up a better review after my second beta read through, but if you've read the previous books in this series, you are not gonna wanna miss Polished.

Full Disclosure - I'm a bit biased toward Chils
Kris
Nov 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
Well, we got ourselves a poly-amorous foursome with Wynn, Kade, Uriah & Dan! Wynn doing what Wynn does, he tries to give everything to his husband. Including his husband's onetime college roommate, Dan. The two married couples have longed for one another for years but Wynn brings them all together with coercion and seduction that only Wynn Gillette can do! Demisexual and Pansexual men take some longterm connection to get on board. The four men burn down the bedroom with chemistry galore. Lots of ...more
Coco.V
Apr 24, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (4/24/2020)! 🎁
Wendy
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Polished

Erica does it again I've just spent nearly two days reading non stop I just couldn't put this or Wager down I love how her various stories overlap and interact.
Janie
Agustín Lizaurzábal
Feb 18, 2018

• Fem
  • Cowboy Seeks Husband
  • Gays of Our Lives (Queers of La Vista, #1)
  • Going Home (Home, #1)
  • Home Free (Home, #2)
  • Close to Home (Home, #3)
  • Home for the Holidays (Home, #4)
  • How to Be a Normal Person (How to Be, #1)
  • The Extraordinaries (The Extraordinaries, #1)
  • Flying Hard (Santa Cruz Shifters, #1)
  • Withered + Sere (Immemorial Year, #1)
  • Crisped + Sere (Immemorial Year, #2)
  • Hide and Keep (Boys of Lake Cliff, #1)
  • Murmuration
  • All Kidding Aside (Magical Mates #1)
  • Lovesong Part II (Green Creek #3.6)
  • Wolfsbane (Werewolves of Boston #1)
  • Free Hand (Irons and Works, #1)
Erica Chilson does not write in the 3rd person, wanting her readers to be her characters. Therefore, writing a bio about herself, is uncomfortable in the extreme.

Born, raised, and here to stay, the Wicked Writer is a stump-jumper, a ridge-runner. Hailing from North Central Pennsylvania, directly on the New York State border; she loves the changes in seasons, the humid air, all the mountainous for

Rusty Knob (4 books)
  • Rusty Knob (Rusty Knob, #1)
  • Tarnished (Rusty Knob, #2)
  • Stainless (Rusty Knob, #3)