Start by marking “Break the Ice (Bedroom Games, #3)” as Want to Read:
Break the Ice (Bedroom Games, #3)

Break the Ice (Bedroom Games #3)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  11 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
The Winter Games are over, but the bedroom games are just beginning…

This is about the time I normally hang up my snowboard and chill for a while. Except this year. This year, I’m dealing with what fate dealt me at the Winter Games—nope, not gold. A broken arm.

Since I’m not close to my family, I head to my best friend, Skylar’s pad to recoup. Turns out having your gorgeous,
ebook
Expected publication: February 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Break the Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Break the Ice

Heather
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

Break the Ice is the third and final book in Piper Rayne's Bedroom Games series and it gets a gold medal! It definitely helps to have read the first two books in this series to better understand the previous interactions of the hero and heroine.

Beckett Myers and Skylar Walsh have been best friends for several years and there was no doubt to everyone around them that these two belonged together, but the question wa
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Bedroom Games Trilogy.

To those who have the guts to risk friendship for love...

This is a quick but fantastic read! We finally get the deep and dirty story of Skylar and Beckett.  In the first two books of the series you see that these two just HAVE to get together, everybody can see it!

Beckett has a wheelbarrow of issues that hold him back from crossing the friendship line with Skylar and you just want to beat him about the head and shoulders and tell him "You are d
Konny
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Break the Ice by Piper and Rayne is the third book in the Bedroom Games Series, and its a great one.
Break the Ice is Skylar and Becketts story.
Beckett Myers, silver medal winning snowboarder broke his arm and to regroup he lives now with his friend Skylar Walsh, bronce medal winner in the winter games. He has deep feelings for her, but tries to escape them and set her up with a date.
They have the perfect friendship, so why ruin that with a relationship, he thinks.
Break the Ice is a witty and fun
Donna Wright
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed, Beckett and Skylar's story. I knew from the other books in this series that it was gonna be a hard and complicated one that, most defintely would be the furthest from an easy ride. My heart was in my mouth most of the time, as you could clearly see what was going to happened.

The way Skylar and Beck were together as friends was magical and only Beck couldn't see how brilliant they would be together, as a loving couple. This story is about the fight for a relationship, a fig
Samantha
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well this one definitely wasn’t lovey dovey. It was more emotional and raw. Becks feelings ran deep and true but because of his past he was scared and pushed away. Sky was a sweet little thing. I loved the friendship they had together and the fact they knew so much about each other. I specially loved all their friends were still involved in this story. I would have killed for an epilogue about everyone but I’m sure we’ll be seeing everyone again. The ending was still super cute and well deserved ...more
Angela James
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who knew just how deep still waters run? I loved this book! I don't know why I presumed it would all be sunshine and roses for this couple. Beckett and Skylar have the perfect friendship, why ruin it? This friends to lovers story will tug your heartstrings and may have you cursing Beckett...haha Definitely worth the read and can totally be read as a stand alone but I highly recommend the other books as well!
Crystal Wilke
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Break the Ice is the third book in the Bedroom Games series. Beckett and Skylar's story is good! Who doesn't enjoy a friend to lover's  story. I love how Piper & Rayne didn't cast Beck as a manwhore. Beck and Sky's feelings are deep.  I enjoyed watching them come out of their shells. Another well written story by the duo. I can't wait to see what they come with next.
Tina Morgan
Feb 20, 2018
Shawna
Feb 11, 2018
Jaime
Feb 18, 2018
Melissa B
So this isn't the normal fun, light easy read that we are use to from Piper Rayne. Beckett and Skyler's story was emotional and heartbreaking at times because of Beckett's feelings of not being enough our deserving of love. Prepare yourself for some passionate and raw sentiments that will grip you throughout this read and holds on to you until the very end. I'm sad to see this series end but looking forward to the next amazing series by this dynamic duo!
Cindy
Beth
Holly
Jacquelyn McLaughlin
Dec 29, 2017
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. You might be wondering if you know us? Maybe you’ll read our books and figure it out. Maybe you won’t. Does it really matter?

We aren’t trying to stamp ourselves with a top-secret label. We wanted to write without apology. We wanted to n
More about Piper Rayne...

Bedroom Games (3 books)
  • Cold As Ice (Bedroom Games, #1)
  • On Thin Ice (Bedroom Games, #2)

Romance Deals

• Wynn in Doubt
  • Until Harry
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Lethal Consequences (Aegis Security, #2)
  • Things I Should Have Known
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Waiting for the One
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bombshell (Hollywood A-List, #1)
    $3.99 $2.00
  • Guardians Of Stone (Relic Seekers, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • All the Secrets We Keep (Quarry Road, #2)
  • Queens of Geek
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Off the Record (Record, #1)
  • The Lovely Reckless
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Never Kiss a Rake (Scandal at the House of Russell, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Enslaved by the Ocean (Criminals of the Ocean, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Plain Perfect (A Daughters of the Promise Novel)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters
    $7.09 $2.99
  • On the Record (Record, #2)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
  • The Journey Home
    $3.99 $0.99
  • True to the Highlander (Loch Moigh #1)
    $4.99 $2.00
  • Losing Control (Kerr Chronicles, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The CEO Buys In (Wager of Hearts, #1)
  • Love, Lies & Spies
  • Faking It
    $3.99 $1.99
  • 'Til the End of Time: A Loveswept Contemporary Classic Romance (Sedikhan)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Where Darkness Lies (Criminals of the Ocean, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Good Girl (Love Unexpectedly, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Immortally Yours (Argeneau #26)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Immortal Collection
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Unspoken (The Vampire Diaries: The Salvation, # 2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Golden Surrender (Viking #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Beautifully Forgotten (Beautifully Damaged, #2)
  • Been Here All Along
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Blue Lines (Assassins, #5)
  • Honor Bound
  • The Way to Game the Walk of Shame
  • One Pink Line
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Redemption (Penton Legacy, #1)
  • Promise Me