Start by marking “Break the Ice (Bedroom Games, #3)” as Want to Read:
Break the Ice (Bedroom Games, #3)

Break the Ice

(Bedroom Games #3)

The Winter Games are over, but the bedroom games are just beginning…

This is about the time I normally hang up my snowboard and chill for a while. Except this year. This year, I’m dealing with what fate dealt me at the Winter Games—nope, not gold. A broken arm.

Since I’m not close to my family, I head to my best friend, Skylar’s pad to recoup. Turns out having your gorgeous,
ebook
Published February 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Break the Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Break the Ice

Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
This was a great ending for this series. But this story on it's own was amazing.

The way these two authors presented this story and everything these characters were going through just hooked me. The story behind Beckett, his past and his reasons for never pursuing anything with Skylar before were understandable. It helped me to better relate to his character and actually prevented me from feeling frustrated with him throughout this book. I know the emotions and doubts he was going through stemmi
Jessica Alcazar
Well, this was just ridiculous fun! The whole series, not just Break The Ice. I enjoyed all three tremendously and that’s saying something because let’s face it, how many times do authors hit it out of the park on every book. Not that often, but this pair did that with this trio of books. I was highly entertained throughout them all :)

Best friends thru thick and thin become more ……. *happy sigh* (that’s one of my faves) Beckett and Skylar did the friends thing real well and it took a lot for Bec
Shannon
When you think Piper Rayne you probably think light and fun, with plenty of laughs, good friends, and a fair amount of heat. With Break the Ice you’ll definitely find all of the above, but it’s also a more emotionally charged story between 2 best friends who just can’t seem to get on the same page. The impression I had of Skylar and Beckett’s relationship from the previous two books in this series was thrown out of the window once I started reading.

I wasn’t expecting how much of an emotional pun
Piper Rayne
Feb 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
LIVE!!

The final book in our BEDROOM GAMES series is AVAILABLE NOW! If you're looking for hot and swoonworthy snowboarders, this is the series for you! THREE complete STANDALONE novellas guaranteed to bring you Heartwarming Humor with a Side of Sizzle!

Amazon ~ http://hyperurl.co/293pva
iBooks ~ https://apple.co/2Cw6u4R
B&N ~ http://bit.ly/2yff2am
Kobo ~ http://bit.ly/2kXTzlm
Google Play ~ http://bit.ly/2AOHgeQ

photo BreakTheIce-TEASER2_zpszvdnkujh.jpg

Check out Excerpt --> http://www.piperrayne.com/library/bre...

JOIN US tonight for a
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
Break the ice was a great ending to a series. I have thoroughly enjoyed this series and have to say, Break the Ice is my favorite. I love stories of friends becoming lovers. I have really enjoyed getting to know these characters in this series.

These two are definitely two stubborn people. So stubborn that I would love to knock some sense into them. Beckett and Skylar make the cutest couple. They have been best friends for four years. Everyone else knew that they would end up together, so why di
Cee Cee Houston
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, yet another series by this amazing duo comes to an end. There was no Classic Games in this one, just Beckett and Skylar fighting their feelings while negotiating their friendship.
Beckett didn’t have the best of childhoods growing up and when he turned eighteen, he walked away, wanting nothing more than to forget all about it. But, it’s easier said than done, he’s kinda broken in that respect. But, somehow, he managed to make good, and now he’s at the top of his career. But, one silly slip u
Shasta Hope
Feb 24, 2018 rated it liked it
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

Piper & Rayne are a great pair at writing funny and happy stories. In all their previous stories, I adored their work. That's not to say that I didnt adore this one. However,  this one didn't punch the hole or give me a homerun. I understand the hardships of telling a story that might be foreign. Becketts story needed more depth. As a previous foster care child that lived many years in the system, I can say that it does make its mar
Sassy Southern
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m running out of words to describe the greatness that is Piper Rayne and their books!! I have loved every book that they have put out and I honestly don’t see that changing. They are an awesome team and know what they are doing together. And obviously Beckett and Skylar’s book is no different. With Beck I went between wanting to smack him upside the head repeatedly to just cuddling him and letting him know he deserved everything in the world. And if I was Skylar I would have done that ....lol. ...more
Heather
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I voluntarily read an early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

Break the Ice is the third and final book in Piper Rayne's Bedroom Games series and it gets a gold medal! It definitely helps to have read the first two books in this series to better understand the previous interactions of the hero and heroine.

Beckett Myers and Skylar Walsh have been best friends for several years and there was no doubt to everyone around them that these two belonged together, but the question wa
Barbara
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skylar and Beckett’s story is a fabulous finish to the bedroom games series. The authors have written a wonderful series with characters you can’t help but fall in love with. The comedy and banter they have written into this book are just priceless (from the kids walking in on Beckett in “all” his glory to Skylar’s “dates”) you’ll be smiling and laughing page after page.

The Classic games are over and Beckett has returned to Skylar's home so she can help him get around with only one arm. (As we k
Donna Smith
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Grady and Skylar are the last couple in this trilogy of Winter Classic books. And the best was saved for last. Grady and Skylar have been friends since the last Classics. They have friend zoned each other because neither wants to loose the other. This book has Skylar taking care of Grady after he broke his leg. She has taken him to her family home and is nursing him back to health. It's when they are alone with no distractions that their relationship can change.
I loved the dynamics of these two
phoebess
Sep 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviews
This book confirmed there are exceptions to rules... I always thought the third books in Piper Rayne's series were the best. Not this time.
Piper Rayne dug themselves such a deep hole with this couple, they didn't know how to crawl out of it because the whole book had a "damn it, we need to have a three-book series, it's a must, no promising couple can't be left behind" vibe.

Skylar and Beckett's story could be summed up into a few points.
1) Friend-zone—This part was the longest, it took almost 60
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Break the Ice was the perfect ending to this incredibly addictive series. Like the synopsis says, "The Winter Games are over, but the bedroom games are just beginning…"

The dynamic duo Piper Rayne never disappoints, giving their readers exactly what they want and so much more. I think the this story was probably my most anticipated read in the series because in the past the final book ALWAYS turns out to be my favorite. As you can imagine that is e
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I loved Piper Rayne's Bedroom Games series! I really loved how it ended with Beckett's and Skylar's story. This book can be read as a standalone, but if you want to get the depth of these two's relationship, you can see it starting from book one.

I knew somehow these two were soul mates. Not by a romantic relationship wise, but as best friends. They hung out all the time. And when the worst happens to Beckett, he reaches out for Skylar. With the insecurities and drama around this story, these tw
CDBW
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Piper Rayne saved the best for last with their conclusion to the Bedroom Games series. I've been itching to get Skylar and Beckett's story. And OMG, was I ever surprised with the way it turned out. Totally did not expect it to be so emotional. No worries, though. Piper and Rayne's signature humor can be found through out the story.
Beckett's backstory was surprising. I did not expect that at all. And that is why I find him to be one of my favorite Piper Rayne char
Bel
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favourite book in this Bedroom series. I love a great friends to lovers romance and this definitely had the angst part downpat. Skylar and Beckett have been best friends for four years, both having just completed the Winter Classics. Now Beckett is recovering from a broken arm, resting up and being nursed back to health by Skylar at her parent's place while they are away on vacation.

Their sexual tension is palpable, you just wanted to hit Beckett over the head at times, but his cha
Tina Morgan
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Bedroom Games Trilogy.

To those who have the guts to risk friendship for love...

This is a quick but fantastic read! We finally get the deep and dirty story of Skylar and Beckett.  In the first two books of the series you see that these two just HAVE to get together, everybody can see it!

Beckett has a wheelbarrow of issues that hold him back from crossing the friendship line with Skylar and you just want to beat him about the head and shoulders and tell him "You are d
Reckless Readers
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down the best out of the three winter games books!
I'm so in love with Beckett and Skylar. Their love story will leave you high and dry to crash and burn however you can still pull their love out of the wreckage!
Skylar is stepping back to evaluate her life goals.
Beckett is afraid to change paths and that fear is sown deep down.
Together these two show what it's like to have that one great friendship that is so hard to let go or move forward.
It's an amazing story to get lost in and will h
Lana-White Hot Reads
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who doesn't love Beckett and Skylar? Throughout the whole series you see them and think why aren't they together. They are so cute the way they act like boyfriend/girlfriend but really are just best friends.

Things take a turn when they decide to give in to the sexual temptation that has plagued them for years but of course Beckett being the male he is, he thinks he's not worthy of love like everyone else and does some stupid bone head things.

After finally seeing what he did was wrong, will he be
Konny
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Break the Ice by Piper and Rayne is the third book in the Bedroom Games Series, and its a great one.
Break the Ice is Skylar and Becketts story.
Beckett Myers, silver medal winning snowboarder broke his arm and to regroup he lives now with his friend Skylar Walsh, bronce medal winner in the winter games. He has deep feelings for her, but tries to escape them and set her up with a date.
They have the perfect friendship, so why ruin that with a relationship, he thinks.
Break the Ice is a witty and fun
RMC
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sad to see the end of the Bedroom Game books but what a way to go. I’ve been looking forward to Skylar and Beckett’s story and it was definitely worth that wait. The ending had me smiling and sniffing back tears at the same time. Can’t wait to see what Piper Rayne has in store for us next.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
Melissa B
So this isn't the normal fun, light easy read that we are use to from Piper Rayne. Beckett and Skylar's story was emotional and heartbreaking at times because of Beckett's feelings of not being enough our deserving of love. Prepare yourself for some passionate and raw sentiments that will grip you throughout this read and holds on to you until the very end. I'm sad to see this series end but looking forward to the next amazing series by this dynamic duo!
Christina Pannell
Mar 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was Beckett and Skylar story. Sadly most of this book was all about him keeping their friendship until a drunken night crosses the line.
Beckett has many dark demons haunting him from his childhood. He doesn't want to risk his friendship with Skylar so he ignores the brain in his pants for 3/4 of the book.
Does love win? Or will demons win?
Liv
4.5 Stars

I loved it! This was definitely my favorite book in this series because it was exactly my kind of story. What’s not to love about a closed-off guy like Beckett Meyers who screwed up with the only girl he cared about, but still stayed the hero we loved and got the girl in the end?

Honestly, although I loved the glimpses we got of Beckett in the previous books, I didn't expect his book to be so good. I mean, I loved all Piper Rayne books so far, some more than others, but I loved them al
Kathy Rouchelle
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can't possibly put into words how much I loved this series. Yes the Olympics are over now as I finish the third book, but they were just beginning as I read the first two and I found myself seeing the characters in the books in the faces of the Olympians in skiing and snowboarding. It pulled at me, wondering which would be which character. There was even an interview with a mother and daughter where the mother also coached her daughter in skiing!! Insane, right?? It was GREAT!

This book..this b
Nightbird Novels
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Now that the Winter Classics are over, Beckett Myers is spending some time nursing a broken arm with his BFF and stand in nurse, Skylar Walsh.

In all the years that these two have been friends, Skylar is beginning to act in a completely different way than he has ever seen her act. With a lot of talk of her wanting to move on with her life and away from professional skiing, Beckett is becoming more and more worried about the future of their friendship.

Feeling the turning tide, and deciding to push
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Skylar Walsh has worked hard to get where she is, but lately she's been feeling like she's been missing something. She loves her best friend and wants a future with him, if only he'd let her in.

Beckett Meyers has always felt like he wasn't good enough except when out on the powder. Up until now he's been able to keep his feelings for Skylar in check, but spending time with her in close quarters while he recovers is proving difficult.

Beckett finally gives up the fight and capture the woman that h
Ambur
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I heard that Piper and Rayne were going to be writing a series of three standalone Olympic sports romances I was completely on board and super excited to read them! I dove in and read the first book COLD AS ICE, and I loved it! Next I read ON THIN ICE and I loved it, too...and now I've finished the third and final book in the Bedroom Games series, BREAK THE ICE, and I absolutely loved it, too!

I'm a sucker for sports romances, so I've definitely been enjoying that aspect of these stor
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The dynamic duo that makes up the brilliant Piper Rayne looks to have finished Bedroom Games, but I want to start out this review by saying, I think they should keep it going because I need to know how Skylar does at the next Winter Games, and I'm totally willing to beg for it. Now that I got that out of the way, I'll get on with my views to another fantastic story that I couldn't get enough of. Beckett & Skylar have been best friends throughout this series, and everyone could see that they ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Simmering Ice (Atlantic City Hustlers, #2)
  • Bat Boy: Coming of Age with the New York Yankees
  • Pucking Beast
  • Body Master (The Body, #1)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 2
  • When a Mullo Loves a Woman
  • Game Winner (New York Kings, #5)
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Wedding Favors (Mortal, #3; Berkley Heat, #4)
  • Head Coach (Hellions Angels, #2)
  • Charade: Impetuous\Outrageous
  • Out of Bounds
  • Mortal Seductions (Mortal, #2)
  • Swinging At Love (Suttonville Sentinels, #2)
  • Sweet Escape (Sugar Rush, #2)
  • It Started with a Lie (Truth and Lies Duet, #1)
  • Wolf Tales VI (Wolf Tales #6)
  • Lexington and 42nd (Off Field, #1)
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husb ...more

Bedroom Games (3 books)
  • Cold As Ice (Bedroom Games, #1)
  • On Thin Ice (Bedroom Games, #2)