Start by marking “On Thin Ice (Bedroom Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
On Thin Ice (Bedroom Games, #2)

On Thin Ice

(Bedroom Games #2)

4.45  ·  Rating details ·  173 Ratings  ·  93 Reviews
The Winter Games have begun…

I’m the life of the party. A little loud and some buzz kills might say obnoxious, but if you’re around me I guarantee you’ll have a good time.

Unless your name is Demi Harrison.

If that’s the case, you’d act like I’m the devil incarnate and go out of your way to avoid me. Which makes zero sense because at the last Olympic Games I rocked her world.
ebook
Published February 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about On Thin Ice, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Thin Ice

Shannon

A little sweet, a little angsty, and a whole lot of sexy, On Thin Ice is a fun second chance romance between Dax and Demi. I really enjoyed the dynamic between these 2- the push and pull, the undeniable attraction, and then the inevitable acquiescence when they both realized it was much more than just another Winter Classics’ fling.

On the surface Dax is this happy go lucky guy, but by getting inside his head we get to see how conflicted he is, not just by his feelings for Demi, but because of hi
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
This was one of those books that I figured would be good, cause this author duo writes good books. But this one was above and beyond what I expected. I went into this thinking there was no way I could like Dax as much as I liked Grady. I was absolutely certain I couldn't like him more. And then I read the book, and I stand corrected. I LOVED Dax.

Knowing the history between Dax and Demi, I think I was just inclined to instantly be on her side and feel he needed to grovel to even deserve her atten
Aurora (Whoo Gives A Hoot)
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Ahhhh! Piper Rayne you ladies capture my heart every single time and your characters ALWAYS find their own special place in my heart. This story went above and beyond my wildest dreams and I was on the edge of my seat from start to finish.

After learning briefly about Dax and Demi's past in the first book in the Bedroom Games I knew that this story was going to be one of those one sitter reads so I cleared a couple hours this morning to sit down an
Jessica Alcazar
Once again, I am highly entertained by Piper Rayne!

Dax and Demi have history. They hooked up the previous year during the Winter Classics. When the competition was over they parted ways. Well, that was fine for Dax because he’s a player, but Demi … not so much. So now it’s four years later and we’ve circled back to the next Winter Games …. People who play professional sports tend to be superstitious and Dax believes he needs to get Demi back in his bed in order for him to do as well in the Gam
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I freakin love On Thin Ice by Piper Rayne! Book two of the Bedroom Games brings this series up a notch and deserves a 5 star review! I liked Dax from the get go. I knew he had a "colorful" personality, but I fell for the playful Olympian. Knowing he had a past with Demi made me wonder if these two will not be so stubborn and let their relationship be.

I am enjoying that these series are coming out in line with our current Winter Olympics. Makes my imagination wonder if any of this kind of action
Clau
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Una lectura rápida y entretenida. Poco drama. Recomendable, aunque me quedé con ganas de más.
Beth
I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this second chance/enemies to lovers’ book! I am loving this series as I love sports romance and the Olympics, so I can’t get enough!

Dax and Demi had a great time at the last Winter Classic but what he thought was just a hookup for the games, Demi thought it was much more and was heartbroken when it all fell apart. Fast forward 4 years and the band is back together. The six friends that are each other support and cheerleaders. Demi is still bitter and avoids de
Liv
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

As we're used of Piper Rayne's books, this was another lighthearted, easy and rather quick read. The second book in the Bedroom Games Series followed Dax and Demi which we've already met in Grady's book but can be read as a standalone. This sports romance continued the timeline of the first one and took place at the Winter Games where Dax and Demi were two of the last participants.

There's history between Dax and Demi which had ended hurtful for Demi four years ago when Dax dumped her
Ambur
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As soon as I heard that Piper Rayne, one of my favourite writing duos, were writing a new series of standalones centred around the Winter Olympics, I was ridiculously excited! I love Piper Rayne, sports romances, and the Winter Olympics...so what's not to love? Now that I've read the first and second books, I can tell you that it's exactly what I hoped it would be and I love it all! These books are fun, they're sexy, sweet, and I couldn't put them down!

After finishing (and LOVING) the first book
Jordan
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Dax "Soups" Campbell is in South Korea for the Winter Classics, and he's ready to win gold and celebrate with all his friends. Dax is know for having a good time, and not taking anything to serious. And he defiantly does not do relationships. He is fly by your seat kind a guy, not a tied down, follow the rules one. So that's why it be best to keep his distance from Demi Harrison. It doesn't even matter that she seems to hate him, cause he stills find her extremely attractive and her throwing ins ...more
Heather
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**I voluntarily read and early copy of this title in exchange for an honest review**

What fun series of books these are! I loved this whole gang of characters in the first book, but I was salivating for Dax and Demi's book by the end of Cold As Ice because I knew it was going to be awesome and I wasn't disappointed!

Dax Campbell is one of those guys that is a magnet for good looking women and he's always been one that doesn't do relationships. Four years ago at the previous Winter Classics, he end
Melissa
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
**ARC provided courtesy of Social Butterfly**

Enemies to lovers is not my favorite trope. It has to be done in such a way that I think the journey to get from point A to point B is believable, that the characters can overcome their differences in a way that makes sense. After reading the first book in this series, I was excited for the possibility of this book-even knowing it would have some enemies to lovers aspect. I trusted Piper Rayne and they didn't disappoint.

I liked these characters. They'
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Demi Harrison is a strong woman that isn't afraid to speak her mind. She's just as dedicated to her sport as she is to her family and friends. She works hard and the last thing she wants to do is let Dax get under skin... again.

Dax Campbell is the fun loving guy everyone loves to be around. The only thing he takes seriously is the sport he loves. But when something seems off, he decides maybe he needs a little luck on his side.

Dax didn't really expect Demi to agree to a little no-string attached
Nightbird Novels
Feb 10, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
3.5 Stars

Dax Campbell has returned to the Winter Classics prepared to bring home a gold medal once again. But his snowboarding prelims have been less than spectacular and he realizes he may need the same lucky charm he had at the last Classics by his side again. But, getting Demi Harrison to give him a second chance is easier said than done.

When Dax and Demi agree to trying things differently this time, what could go wrong?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dax isn't looking for a relations
Barbara
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great addition to the series. This is book two of the Bedroom Games which centers around the Winter Games. 3 Gals and 3 Guys that were all together in the last Winter Games. However a lot has happened since those games, as we saw in book 1 - Mia and Grady’s story. But something has truly gone wrong with Demi and Dax since those games 4 years ago. Trouble is Dax has no idea what that is. But Happy go lucky Dax decides to just roll with it. Right up until he convinces himself that Demi was his g ...more
vicky Mizell
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Popular author duo Piper Rayne returns with On Thin Ice, the second in their steamy Bedroom Games series about the USA Team competing at the Winter Classic Games in South Korea.

Dax “Soups” Campbell is like a lot of athletes in that he is very superstitious about luck and hopes to replicate the success he had at the last Winter Classic Games four years ago. All he needs to do is convince his good luck charm from his previous games to hook up with him again.

Demi Harrison is returning to the Winter
Cee Cee Houston
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On Thin Ice is book 2 in the Bedroom Games series from duo authors Piper Rayns.e. It’s Dax and Demi turn to be front and center of the action this time around.
Dax and Demi have a previous history. They hooked up during the last Winter Classics competition. Demi thought they were more than just having fun and was devastated when Dax dumped her after the event. Feeling let down and abandoned, she’s kept him at arms length ever since and barely has a civil word to say to him… or about him.
But duri
Ceej Chargualaf
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
As usual, Piper Rayne brings the heat, the humor, and that bit of a heart clench with On Thin Ice! I enjoyed this even more than the first book in the series. Why? Because I really enjoyed watching an obnoxious guy turn on the charm to sway the woman that hates him.

Dax…grew on me. I did think he was obnoxious, but that he’d be fun for a little bit, at least until he got on my nerves. When he started things up again with Demi, I, and everyone else who has read it, could see it coming back to bite
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Winter Games have begun again, and the life of the party, Dax, has arrived, although some would say that he's a bit obnoxious, but he guarantees that you'll have a good time. However, Demi would argue that point, as she's been freezing him out since the last Games, and he doesn't understand why, as he thought when they hooked up that they had a great time. But he has to stop worrying about that since for whatever reason, this time at the Games, he's off his game, and he can't figure out why, ...more
Chasing Away Reality
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was torture waiting to find out exactly why Demi had such animosity toward Dax after seeing the tension between them in the first book. I got the sense that she loathed him while he still held on to the possibility of what they could have together, at least sexually. But it didn't take long for either of them to realize that their feelings ran a little deeper, and all the banter over the last few years meant more than they knew.

I loved reading this story from Dax’s point of view, because we s
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
4 Can He Convince Her Stars!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

Dax and Demi have known each other for a while now since they met at the last games and Dax feels like the reason he won so many medals is Demi. He's determined to do it again because he wants to win again!

But it's not the same this time for so many reasons....one of which is that feelings are beginning to be felt and it scares the bejesus out of them. More so Dax though and that's what leads to some of the more angsty moments of this book.
Love N. Books
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ellie's $0.02:

To say I loved this book is a gross understatement. Snowboarders and "Olympic" training. Is there anything better? I felt like I was in "Olympic" training with these athletes. I loved, loved, LOVED these characters. Their dynamics, their humor, their dialogue. This book is FUN (yes, in all caps) with small doses of angst. Don't want to keep things too drama-free.

And did I mention SNOWBOARDING?

This is a fun, entertaining, steamy read that will make you feel like you are right in the
Cathy
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book has some angst and the push/pull that I love some much in a romance book. You laugh out loud and you want to slap Dex at times. I would call this a second chance romance as they first hooked up 4 years prior...but of course they were on different pages.

This book draws you in as you love both of these characters, and while we met them in book 1, this is 100% a stand alone IMO. This book is a fast paced book, and keeps you turning page after page, but it doesn't feel like it is missing a
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
To all the men who make us laugh....

I was so looking forward to Dax's book!  You could see his potential in Cold As Ice!

This story of Dax and Demi.  Yes they have history, and not really the good sort, but their chemistry is on fire!

Demi is a champ! Such a strong individual with vulnerabilities that she doesn't show, but she has them and it makes you want to hug her and say, "Girl, we have all been there!"

Dax is your quintessential clown.  He is happy go lucky, fly by the seat of his pants fel
Kimberly
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On Thin Ice is book 2 in the Bedroom Games series from Piper Rayne and they have once again have produced comedy GOLD. Dax and Demi are up this time and we’re about to find out about the bad blood between the two!

Hooking up during the last Winter Classic seemed like a good idea at the time but Dax and Demi were on different pages as to what it all really meant. Ever since, Demi has been less than civil towards Dax. A much needed night out with their friends has Demi and Dax right back to where t
Busy Bees
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Star Rating - *****

The second instalment to the bedroom games however can also be read as a standalone tells Dax and Demi’s story. We briefly met them in the first book and learnt that Dax doesn’t do relationships and Demi looks at home like he’s something gross on her shoe but we didn’t know why. We learn the background to their story during the beginning of this book and as they are entering this years winter games Dax decided that last years “fun” with Demi made him won gold so he may as well
Tina Morgan
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So another perfect book by the dynamic duo of Piper Rayne!! Dax and Demi was absolutely perfect. They were funny,hot, and absolutely had the best chemistry and was building a solid friendship. What was surprising to Dax was they were spending just as much time together out of the bedroom with this friends with benefits thing than they were in and he didn’t mind at all. She was after all his lucky charm so as long as he was keeping her around to make sure he did well he was happy and she was too. ...more
Sassy Southern
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This book is an example on why it is great to have the story in the male's POV. I Dax is the type to be in it for a night of fun and that's it and with the history he has with Demi I was inclined to be on Demi's side. I loved that we get to be inside his head to know what is running through it. He always comes across as the jokester, happy go lucky guy but there is a serious and insecure side to him he doesn't show to many.

I loved seeing how their "relationship" escalates as the book goes on. S
Shasta Hope
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I Voluntarily Reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book!

Piper Rayne delivers another stunning book! They know how to dig deep and reach their readers with humor and hot scenes. A little disappointed that the Unicorn cock was not mentioned considering the play toys...

Dax was your typical playboy. Not wanting a relationship but somehow he was always veering towards Demi. Hooking up with her before at the previous Olympics somehow got him gold. Not until his friend, Beckett mentions that she mi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Piper Rayne, or Piper and Rayne, whichever you prefer because we’re not one author, we’re two. Yep, you get two USA Today Bestselling authors for the price of one. Our goal is to bring you romance stories that have "Heartwarming Humor With a Side of Sizzle" (okay...you caught us, that's our tagline). A little about us... We both have kindle’s full of one-clickable books. We're both married to husb ...more

Bedroom Games (3 books)
  • Cold As Ice (Bedroom Games, #1)
  • Break the Ice (Bedroom Games, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)