Start by marking “Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Brave (A Wicked Trilogy, #3)

Brave

(A Wicked Trilogy #3)

Ivy Morgan hasn't been feeling like herself lately. Not like anyone can blame her. After all, being held captive by a psychotic fae prince hell-bent on permanently opening the gates to the Otherworld is bound to leave some mental scars.

It’s more than that, though. Something dark and insidious is spreading throughout Ivy, more powerful than she could ever imagine... and i
Published December 11th 2017 by Jennifer L. Armentrout

To ask other readers questions about Brave, please sign up.
Angel Hah! Just coming here to post about this! I just started Brave, and backed it up twice and even went back and looked up descriptions of Torn,…moreHah! Just coming here to post about this! I just started Brave, and backed it up twice and even went back and looked up descriptions of Torn, thinking, "Am I crazy, I know his name is DAVID!!" Seriously, I just listened to books 1 and 2 over the past 3 days. LOL(less)
Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] I believe it is
I found paperback versions of this series on a website called 'Wordery' :)

Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

Perfect ending to this trilogy!

Brave is the third book in the Wicked Saga, you need to have read Wicked and Torn before reading this book. So there may be spoilers about the other two books in this review, but no spoilers about this book specifically. Ivy has escaped the fae Prince Drake, being rescued by Ren and some good fae. Now she lives in a good fae haven, dealing with some serious PTSD from being held captive. Pulling away from her friends and loved ones, Ivy retreats into herse
Kassidy
Feb 11, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-release
3.5

I got a little bored with this one. There were some interesting twists in the plot and Ivy and Ren's relationship is as steamy as ever. It was funny and dramatic, but... I don't know, it just wasn't as compelling as the first book. Maybe if I had read the series back-to-back I would feel differently, but I guess I lost interest in this storyline over the years. Tink is still one of my favorite characters, though.
Penny
I don't know what rating to give this book because I half-listen to the audiobook. I didn't give the narration my full attention since, for whatever reason, I had lost interest in this story. I am not sure exactly why I lost interest, it might have been because I had to wait to read this third installment until its publication date and I usually prefer to read all the books in a series one right after the other. I am not sure, but I the thing is that I just didn't care for it so I don't think it ...more
Ronak Gajjar
Well, the title should be more like: Foolishly Brave!
The times the author has mentioned Ivy’s - “Red hair” and Renald’s - “Green eyes” – I think I couldn’t find any more adjectives if I had to describe them. 5% of each part of the whole three parts? It is been mentioned! *sighs*
And ugh that plot-twist! And dude that ending kind of sucks! How can you like leave it at that?
Concept: 2.25/5.0
Execution: 2.75/5.0
Characters Bespoken: 2.25 /5.0
World Building: 2.25 /5.0
Cover: 3.25/5.0
Writing Style: 3
Patricia Huynh
Sep 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It took me forever and a hot day to get started on Brave because the end of trilogy always induces INSANE amounts of anxiety in my body. There was most definitely some bad but mostly good moments that makes JLA's writing bomb.

I could see where this book was going. Jen probably wanted to focus on building Ivy and Ren's relationship and that in of itself took up nearly half the book! Good character development all around but it kind of lagged after while...

Because I mean, I came for the badass fi
Jasmine
Sep 19, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Cover Reveal Update: 09/20/2017
Look at that cover!!! Isn't it gorgeous?

Let's take a minute to appreciate the beauty of this trilogy:

I'm wondering why I haven't read this series yet considering that I've read most of JLA's books. :O

Anyway, if you'd like to enter an international giveaway hosted by the lovely author, or check out her virtual signing so that you could order a signed, personalized Wicked Trilogy, then please visit
my Cover Reveal Post! Thank you & good luck!
Ashley Daviau
Oct 31, 2018 rated it liked it
Sadly this was a bit of a disappointing end to this otherwise excellent trilogy. I was so annoyed for the first half of the book, listening to the main character constantly whine and moan really took its toll and severely affected my enjoyment of this book! It did get quite a bit better after the halfway mark when things finally got interesting and the complaining was done with.
Luke
Jul 24, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hopefully, after I read Torn, I have to wait only a year for Brave (ideally less than a year . . . preferably tomorrow . . . but less than a year is fine with me . . . please, please, please don't make me wait any longer . . . I will want Brave so badly . . . and am I the only who randomly thought about the Disney movie?)
AJ
4 stars!

Exciting, sexy, emotional, funny and romantic, this is a great finish for the trilogy!

The book begins with Ivy still reeling from the events of the previous book. She is lost and struggling to come to terms with all that she’s been through and what it means to her now, and it leaves her confused, distracted grief-stricken and withdrawn. It’s an emotional and angsty time as she pulls away from everybody, but she’s a strong girl, and she has Ren and Tink by her side as she works through it
Alexandra G.
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Actual rating for this book should be 4 stars, but I gave it a bit more out love for the hole trilogy and the author.

You know that moment when you're so excited about something you can't wait for it to happen, only to be kind of disappointed and with it? This book was like that.

Don't get me wrong, I very much liked this book. It had tons of action, sexy moments, laugh out loud scenes and betrayals. I don't regret reading it and it was an amazing sequel in this series.
But something was
Siobhan Davis
Nov 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-provided, arc
Brave is the third and final (I think) installment in Jennifer's Wicked Saga and it was a very fitting ending. I loved the first book in the series, but was a tad disappointed in Torn so I was a little apprehensive starting Brave, but I needn't have worried. Jennifer isn't one of my all-time fave authors for nothing.

Ivy isn't in a great place when we catch up to her, not surprising after the ordeal she suffered at Prince Drake's hand in the last book. Ren is amazingly patient with her, even if I
Stacie
Apr 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 1/2 "Together we're better." Stars!

So this will be an overall series quick review. But I did enjoy this one the best. The ending was worth the reading investment of a trilogy.

So overall I enjoyed this series. Ren was the highlight and Ivy was the... lowlight... :-/. I loved him and mostly she was annoying. I think the dialect in this series was a bit immature. Especially for the severity of the situation they often found themselves in. But I really like this take on the fae and found this stor
saya ☽ the smol enigmatic baddie
update 07/30/2017: WOOOOOOW DECEMBER!? WOOOOOOW JUSTTT WOW, I WAITED TILL NOW, JUST FOR THIS INJUSTICE!? FML

okay so i’m legit waiting patiently here…..

so can i get a freaking date please? with a brownie on top?

i desperately need more Tinky Tink in my life, gaaah

description

Well, well, well..... I actually find the title to be endearing, *cough* *cough*

the anticipation is killing me and my FEELS are drowning me….

BRB, GONNA GO BINGE ON SOME BEIGNETS BECAUSE SRSLY

*sigh*
Bookphenomena (Micky)
Incoherent moaning and rambling coming:

Was Ivy always this annoying, nails on a chalkboard annoying? I really enjoyed book one, book two was quite good and as you can see, book three was a glaring disappointment. The story line was a chaotic, frantic mess with a plot that just seemed to bounce from drama to drama. There seemed to be a lack of coherent over-riding plot in my opinion, almost like it lacked planning.

The dialogue and monologue of Ivy was irritating to the extreme. I didn't even feel
Vaishali • [Vicarious Living]
Rating: 4 stars

‘I’d forgotten that there could still be an us through the storm.’

Ivy is left more than mentally scarred after escaping her maniacal abductor and the atrocities she was forced to commit under his instruction. Contending with symptoms of PTSD from her disturbing experience with Drake, Ivy is suffering through nightmares, shameful thoughts, and angst-ridden memories, and a dark hunger is growing inside of Ivy, a hunger that has nothing to do with food, and everything to do with po
~Tina~
Brave was a fantastic ending to such a great great series!! I loved that Jennifer kept the ending a little open, it's perfect for a spin-off if she wanted to go that way, which you wouldn't hear me complain if she did. Also, leave it to Jennifer to redeem one of the more hated characters and give him his own novella. I'm looking forward to reading all about the "Prince", but I'm hoping that we get a little bit more Ren, Ivy and Tink. Can't get enough! Loved!
Christa
This first part of this book was really slow, dealing with Ivy’s PTSD after being captured. The last part of this book was rushed, trying to get in the rest of the plot. The ending was odd, and came from out of nowhere. I just felt like the pacing was really off on this book.

Also, is the series over? It didn’t really feel like it is, but maybe Ivy and Ren’s story is over but the world isn’t?

Tink is hilarious and gets all my stars.

Sally ☾
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
I think this is a strong case of ‘it’s not you, it me.’

I like to think that over these past few years I’ve grown a lot as a reader and as a reviewer.

I used to only read heterosexual romances.

I used to lean away from books with male protagonists.

I used to hate third person perspectives and want to read only in first person perspectives.

I used to force myself to finish a book/series even if I was hating it.

And the truth is, all of these things? None of them are really true anymore.

I will always be
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

What can I say about this book? God, so much has happened in it and I'm still trying to get through my feels of this book.

It was really a rollercoaster of action even when not a lot seemed to be happening because the characters had so much to think through it all.

Ivy's world is changing and she has a lot of trouble dealing with it and dealing with everything that happened to her. It affects not only her, but those around her. I was torn most of the tim
Dominika
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook

Good but a little underwhelming.
Keisha
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Who is the Daniel??? His name is DAVID!!!!
I like her writing but I didn't like this trilogy, especially the ending!!!
Kailey (Kathryn is looking for me)
7-28-16 Ah, you see... there was a reason Ren was calling Ivy Merida in the first book-- it was in preparation for the title of THIS book.

1-27-17 Edit: I'm rereading some of my favorite parts from Torn and all of a sudden it hit me. OH MY FREAKING COW IF TINK GETS TRAPED IN THE OTHERWORLD FOREVER AFTER THE CEREMONY WITH THE ROCK I'M GOING TO BE PISSED!!!!!! PISSED I TELL YOU!!!!
Carissa
What an epic battle at the end. I highly recommend this series on audiobook!
Kayla
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the finale of this series!
Monique V
Dec 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Please tell me there is going to be a sequel series. So many things were left open and I NEED MORE OF THIS SERIES!!
Livia

Amy Landon
Length: 11 hrs and 6 mins
Release Date: 01-23-18
Publisher: Tantor Audio
Writing style: First Person POV (Ivy’s)
Cover design: I love the almost ephemeral vibe it has. And like the Torn cover, it’s gorgeous and dramatic.
Format owned: Kindle e-book, dual format read via LAPL audiobook loan
•**•
My tags for this New Adult Paranormal romance are…

HEA / Unpredictable / Easy-to-read / Entertaining / Action-packed / Wonderfu
Alexandra
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2017
I received an e-ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

What an ending! I never expected to see this series ending so soon, because...well I wanted more! More Tink, more Ren and more Ivy!

So let's begin: Ivy suffers from PTSD and honestly I think that she and Feyre would be best buddies. It is hard and emotionally draining and that led Ivy to some bad decisions, which in turn turned Ren to also make some life-altering decisions.

The evil Fae
Kayla Ritenour (In Between The pages)
Hey ya'll 👋👋👋
I'm so excited to get to share my review of BRAVE, the 3rd book in Jen's Wicked trilogy.
I need to give a huge thanks to Jen and her amazing team fro getting the ARC to this beauty sent out. I can't thank ya'll enough for all that you do.

Jen is one of my favorite authors, like one of those authors you don't even need to read the book description to anything she writes anymore. Because you just know you'll love whatever it is she's putting out there. And I mean that. I've read almost
Sharon Mariampillai
Thank you Sharon J for recommending this series to me. This was the final book, and I loved it. Tink is awesome. He made the story enjoyable because of all of his TV show references are hilarious. I love that he quoted Game of Thrones right at Ivy while she is going through a change. Also, I loved the relationship between Ren and Ivy. There was a moment of sadness for them, but I think they got the right ending. I loved their chemistry and I was really happy and surprised by the last 25% of the ...more
Natalia
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: newadult, dystopian
This is the conclusion to the Wicked Trilogy, overall a really fun and entertaining read.
With every book you could definitely see how their relationship gets a lot more serious and that makes me like Ren more and more with every book. In the first he was alright and I liked him, but he nowhere near the Ren in this book. Here he was amazing, sweet, caring, I loved how much he cared for Ivy.
This conclusion was definitely worth the read, but there were a few things I didn't like. First of all the u

• By Dark Deeds (Blade and Rose, #2)
  • Soulbound (Dark Arts, #3)
  • The Lumatere Chronicles (Lumatere Chronicles, #1-3)
  • The Autumn Fairy (The Autumn Fairy, #1)
  • The Fire Seer (Coalition Of Mages, #1)
  • The White Song (Chronicles of the Black Gate #5)
  • When We Were Kings (The Wolf of Oberhame, #1)
  • Lord of the Storm (Coalition Rebellion, #1)
  • The Sorcerer's Wife (The Telepath and the Sorcerer #2)
  • Undone (Unknown #3)
  • Touch of Iron (The Living Blade #1)
  • At the Going Down of the Sun (Sheridans, #1)
  • Guardian Demon (The Guardians, #8)
  • The Devil's Reprise (Devils, #2)
  • Enemy's Queen (The Aermian Feuds, #3)
  • Libertine's Kiss (Rakes and Rogues of the Restoration, #1)
  • The Marigold Chain
  • Untitled (Denazen, #5)

To email me, please use the below addy.
jenniferlarmentrout@live.com

# 1 New York Times and # 1 International Bestselling author Jennifer lives in Charles Town, West Virginia. All the rumors yo

A Wicked Trilogy (4 books)
  • Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
  • Torn (A Wicked Trilogy, #2)
  • The Queen (A Wicked Trilogy #3.7)
“Tink was there … Slung over his shoulder was a…Wonder Woman backpack. I parted from Ren, walking up to him. “Where did you get that?”
“I stole it from a little fae girl.” He paused. “Hashtag thug life.”
10 likes
“Look at me.”
Slowly, his gaze lifted to me. “I’m looking at you, Sweetness. Always am, even when my eyes aren’t on you.”
9 likes