Start by marking “Rim Job (A Book Club Novella, Volume 2)” as Want to Read:
Rim Job (A Book Club Novella, Volume 2)

Rim Job (A Book Club Novella, Volume 2)

You would think going to Las Vegas to celebrate your best friend’s wedding would be a great time.

You’d be wrong.

I’m the kind of girl who plays by the rules.
Las Vegas is the place where rules go to die.

I have a check list for my life, an order for which the things on that list are supposed to happen. So far, all has gone according to plan.

That is until one fateful night
Published by Christy Anderson Books

To ask other readers questions about Rim Job, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rim Job

nikki
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She does it again....Christy Anderson brought the funny, the sassy and the sexy, and she wrapped it all up into one novella sized bundle. Rim and Christina were perfection, and so worth the wait. If you’ve read GLORY HOLE, you will have already met the dreamboat that is, Beck. I wasn’t sure that Rim would ever come close to Beck, in terms of winning my affections...and he didn’t come close...he actually exceeded all my expectations and made me fall in love with him completely. That dirty talking ...more
Joy
I can not say enough about this saucy series of novellas. These are laugh out loud funny with great characters that just keep getting better. This is fun and entertaining from the get go. Christina and Rimmington are a match made in Vegas! Christy Anderson has done it again with a quick, witty, romcom that will have you craving more.
Nova
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Christy Anderson I love this author she is light and funny in these novellas but oh my god are they filled with sexual tension that I was worried would melt my kindle. To top it off its laugh out loud funny too.

Christina is Glory’s partner in the bookshop and has a plan and list for how her life is meant to go, that is until Glory’s bachelorette party and a drunken night that changes the course of Christina’s life in a way that she didn’t plan for. Rimmington was definitely not in her life plan
Karen Sedgman
May 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Rim Job was such a fun, sexy and romantic read! These girls are a hoot! Loved Rim and Christina! Looking forward to Evelyn & Big Dix!!!
Laurie Breitsprecher
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The last book that made me smile and laugh this much, was Glory Hole. She has done it again! If you’re looking for a feel good must read, Rim Job is the book to one click! You will swoon, laugh and fall in love. I can’t wait for more from my favorite book club!!!
LisaReadsAlot
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
And another 2019 fave!
I absolutely loved everything about this book. The banter, the swoon-worthy moments that is Rimmington Banks, and all the laughs. Christy Anderson, you hit it out of the park...again! I wish I can give Rim Job more than 5 stars, because this beauty deserves all the Goodreads stars.

5 #Bimbot stars
Jen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come
Keri Loves Books
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story was full of incredible wit and sexual tension! It left a smile on my face that just wouldn’t quit!!!

Christina has a list. She has a list for everything. Life is supposed to follow a plan...until her best friend’s bachelorette party in Vegas derails everything!

Rim was definitely not part of the plan. However the very best things in life are often unexpected.

Rim is a sexy, alpha that can get Christina all hot with just a look. Their chemistry is like an inferno!!! Did I mention is Brit
Elysian Fields
May 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been anxiously waiting this book since Glory Hole and it was just want I wanted. It was so funny and steamy with a hint of sweet. I could not get enough. I loved re-visiting the characters from the previous book (and I do recommend reading it first). This is everything you think about in a romantic comedy set in Vegas. The friendships and the love interests will keep any reader engaged. I didn’t want it to end! I don’t want to give anything away; I really want to go on and on but might en ...more
Carrie L
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Rim Job is a must!!!

The book club series is amazing. It will have to laughing out loud and ugly crying at times also.
Rim and Christina (Ti) meet is the craziest way and their time together is an adventure for sure.
The chemistry is off the charts hot.
Glory Hole is book 1
Rim Job is book 2.
They can be read alone but way more fun together.
Christy Anderson has nailed it again with Rim & Ti. Rim Job is a must read!
Thank you Christy for another amazing book!!!! You ROCK sister!
Evelyn
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you thought Vegas was fun, wait till the crazy book club girls come to town!
Do you like to laugh? Do you like to find hot new book bf to swoon after? Do you like to read funny and witty female characters that will have you randomly shouting out "yaaasss girl"? Then this is the book, and honestly series, for you! Catch up with the crazy book club girls and that hot men that love and want to spank their sexy a**es.
Linda
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I laughed. I swooned. I fell in love again. It was great to revisit the Book Club gang in Vegas. I wasn't certain Rim could take Beck's place in my heart, but he does. Don't get me wrong, I still love Beckett but Rim. Sigh. You'll love Christina and Rimmington together. They're opposites, and the sparks fly. I didn't want their story to end. Rim Job was a five star read for me. Don't miss out on this smooth, sexy talking Brit.
Carly
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I laughed out loud, fell in love with the characters, swooned and oh my the steaminess! I have such a big smiles on my face from this book right now. It’s a great pick me up and the humour is just a so me I love it! I really want to be part of their book club! 5+ stars!
Carla Krissinger
Apr 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very cute and fun novella! You DO NOT have to read book one, but you’d be missing out on the friendship dynamic that is The Book Club.

This is a one sitting read, for certain. Hot English Lord and a fun loving foul mouthed un-lady who find love and stuff in Vegas!

Very well written and free of filler writing! Straight and to the point! I love it!
Mette
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
So I bought book one in this series, Glory Hole, this morning. Read half of it and 1-clicked Rim Job before I even finished Glory Hole. Two books later and I am practically panting for the next book. Not only because Rim Job is hot - it is - but because these characters are so lovable and funny I can't get enough...

Rim Job kind of sort of made my day!
Christina Beck
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
She does it again! Laugh out loud, hot sexy times, extra cursey (I love a classy girl with a foul mouth), and he’s British on top of it. Makes me want to hit Vegas in search of my very own British Superman ;). If you are looking for a quick rom-com, this is it. But read book 1 first, it’ll make more sense.
Leeann Van Rensburg
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oooh this book was HAF!!!
All American girl meet British guy in Vegas...And what's that saying...What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

I love this novella can't wait for more from this book club.
Natasha
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2019
A funny, quirky and quick novella.
Molly Randolph
May 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, funny, great read!

Loved every chapter. Laughed out loud, hot chemistry between the characters. This was just a delightful read - a one click author for sure!
Tricia
May 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good Lord this was effin funny and hot!!! I loved this book and highlighted so many parts my book looks like a rainbow! Christy Anderson does it again! #wife
Christine Besze
Apr 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a fun read. I can’t tell you how many times I laughed out loud while reading this. The book club girls are hilarious and Rim is sexy AF. I can’t wait for book 3!!!
Naomi
Apr 27, 2019
Mklove4
May 17, 2019
Alexandra
rated it did not like it
Apr 28, 2019
Apr 30, 2019
BeautyandtheBooks
Feb 02, 2019
Writing with a whole lot of sarcasm and humor, mixed with a bit of Southern charm, Christy Anderson ain't no sweet tea kinda storyteller.

As an author of romance, Christy believes it doesn't always have to be hearts and flowers;
sometimes, it is dark and twisted, but romance nonetheless. She mixes terror, revenge, and a sliver of love and hope into stories about family, friends, struggles, blurred