Start by marking “Bad Boss (Irresistible #2)” as Want to Read:
Bad Boss (Irresistible #2)

Bad Boss

(Irresistible #2)

He was supposed to be my first and only one-night stand.
He was definitely never supposed to become my boss.

I had always been the good girl – the workaholic with every second of her life mapped out to a tee.

Then I got trapped in an elevator with Julian Hoult.

He was… irresistible. Sophisticated sex in a crisp white shirt. His voice alone dropped me straight t/>He
Kindle Edition
Published (first published July 14th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Bad Boss, please sign up.
Stella Rhys This is a standalone that's part of a series. You do not have to read the other books in order to read this one! :)

Bookgasms Book Blog
Jul 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula
Holy Crap. I JUST finished reading this amazing book. I have not sat so deeply engrossed and read a book this fast in the longest time. Bad Boss was absolutely incredible. It was sexy, flirty and so fun and had a hot broody alpha male that would not quit and a sassy heroine that was his game changer. Good Lord was this amazing!! Sara and Julian were practically on fire!! Their chemistry was scorching and their banter just as hot. I could not get enough!!

I have read every Stella Rhys
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
5 Not What I Expected Stars

photo sohappy_zpsnccnxsun.gif

This was a super hot fun read. It had great characters plenty of LOL moments but at the same time covered some serious issues. The sex was intense and will leave you needing a cold shower!!!

Sara quits her job after 9 years of working for a promotion she just found out she'll never get. So she is pissed and scared but decides to give herself one night to live out a f
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

Stella Rhys is an auto-buy author for me, and somehow I almost completely missed the fact that she was coming out with a new book! Her name is all I needed to sell me, so I didn’t even bother with the blurb. I jumped right into this one and read it from cover to cover. When you are at the point that you read a book based on the author’s name alone, it’s because that name gives you certain expectations. The biggest and most important is that you are going to love whatever they have
Liz
~4.5 SMOKING HOT STARS~
"She was my sense of home."
description

Bad Boss is a delicious forbidden office romance full of passion and a lot of heart! Julian Hoult is simply irresistible!

description
"I had a gorgeous prick of a boss who talked dirty to me one second and shunned me the next."
Sara is a hard working professional just trying to stay above water. After nine years of suffering in her place of employment, she quits and seeks out a one night stand to get her mind off of her troubles. When she meets sex GOD Julian Hoult in an elevSTARS~
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Unpopular opinion. While this book was very steamy and well written there were some areas that didn’t really appeal to my specific preferences.

First of all Sara: she’s flawed but she’s sweet and has these random shows of strength and sassy that I like. She’s a great match for Julian.

On the other hand, she has an experience in her past that she obviously never learned from because history appears to be repeating itself, even if to a smaller degree. She lets her attraction guide her decisions an
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Well hot damn!!! I didn't know what to expect when I went into this story, but what I got, I want more of!!!! I enjoyed this story, couldn't read fast enough. And why the heck haven't I read this amazing author before now!!

I've read a lot of millionaire/billionaires but Julian Hoult, man is he in another league. He didn't carry that stuck up air about him that others have, he seemed to be not only be gorgeously handsome he was seemingly out of this ball park. His downfall, his company came first, over ev
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

BACKLOGGED BUT READING MY ARC ASAP!

Stand-alone.
99¢! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
He was supposed to be my first and only one-night stand.
He was definitely never supposed to become my boss.
Then I got trapped in an elevator with Julian Hoult.
He was… irresistible. Sophisticated sex in a crisp white shirt. His voice alone dropped me straight to my knees. What was I supposed to do?
Well….
I can tell you what I was definitely not supposed to do.
I was not supposed to run into him|
ASAP!
99¢!
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Bad Boss is super steamy! Like...super steamy folks. The sex scenes are abundant and off the charts hot! Like panty melting, body scorching, hot as hell, type of steamy. I’m talking sex anywhere and anytime people! Julian and Sara are DTF anywhere and ERRRRYYYWHERE! If you’re looking for a sweet, hand-holding, quick peck on the lip kind of romance, keep it moving. This is more like THE HUBSTER’S GETTING SOME TONIGHT kind of hot.

Okay, now that we’ve covered the highlights let’s do the breakdown: Sarah is
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
This was probably more like a 3+ star read for me, but damn... it was steamy! And, me likey some steamy!

description

I adored the H, Julian, right up until the 85% mark of the Kindle book. Then, I was pissed, and hurt (yep, I actually felt the sting). But, never fear... this is a love story with an HEA and all will be righted.

**Also note that this book is listed as book #2 in the "Irresistible" series... however, when I
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Release Date: July 14, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance
POV: Dual - 1st person
Heat: 3.5 out of 5
Type: Standalone - Book 2 of the Irresistible series w/ character crossover

Bad Boss is about Julian and Sara. They’re the best friends of Lukas and Lia from Sweet Spot. They’ve never really met and during an event, they can’t keep their hands off each other which leads to them having an almost one-night stand. Figuring they’ll never see each other again, they are both surprised to realize that their meet/>/>/>/>/>
Dilek VT
I don’t know why I even tried to read this book. I should have paid more attention to the blurb. It was just past midnight and I was disappointed with the book in my hand and I just had this book for a while, so I said, why not?

***********************************************

The plot:

Sara quits her job and she feels devastated. She needs a high. That’s why she decides to have a one-night stand to forget about her problems at least for a night.

Her one-night stand starts as passionately as she needs but then, it is interrupted by something and she runs away.

Neither Sara, nor Julianot?
The
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was better than I thought it'd be! It was super hot with some depth in the characterizations. I was not expecting to feel as much as I did for these characters! So all that was a super pleasant surprise.

I hate myself for sounding like a broken record, but the ending killed me!! Why, oh why, can't we get some good closure?! Why the abrupt endings with the conflict being present late, resolved hastily and/or not fully (like in this case (view spoiler) ...more
DW
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: irresistable
Oh Julian...

I really really liked Julian. I liked him more than Lukas and I pretty much fell in love with that guy.

Fingers crossed that Emmett will get his own book!
Bindi Boo

I LOVE this author. I love her stories, i love her writing and i love, love, love her characters. Her books are my automatic one-click because i know i will read her books with the best butterflies in my tummy.

Her heroines are strong-willed, ambitious, kind, smart, sassy, independant and are never doormats. Just like Sara in this book. She fights for what she wants and is truthful about her feelings.

Despite a small glitch in her past, Sara works her ass off thro
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Bad Boss' by Stella Rhys is the story of Julian and Sara.
Sara was having the worst day ever. Sara had finally given up on a job that she has been working at since she was 19 years old where she was chasing a nonexistent promotion. Sara feels nine years at that job was enough so she walked out. Knowing that she would live to regret it tomorrow she felt that she should take the next 10 hours to be free and given in to a care free attitude until the guilt came in. While on the way to meet her bes
Katerina
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
*spoilers ahead, read at your own discretion*

I definitely enjoyed the first 1/3 of this book. Sara has quit her job, and is looking for some no-holds-barred sex. Julian - gorgeous billionaire magnate - happens to overhear her confession, and the two nearly sleep together before his brother barges in and she disappears.

Until a week later.

“I couldn’t believe it. It was him – my nameless hook-up from that filthy, unforgettable night at the hotel. [..]
Their eyes were all on/>
Syndi
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Just as miss Rhys promise, this book is filthy. Steamy filthy. And i love the all the boardroom, restroom and other public places miss Rhys putting the steamy sex. Dirty and naughty!

The slight problem is... sara. She is confusing. Very confusing. She is suppose to be a independent woman. But she ends up needy. Where is that fearless woman? I feel that fearless woman becomes disappear mid book.

And at the end when julian shows up to win sara, where is the groveling?
Nevertheless i enj
Denisa
Oh, Julian

I really liked this guy way more than I expected.
It was a fast, fun, hot book, definitely worth reading if you're in the mood for a captivating romance.
Kiki
And with this book, I think I'm disillusioned of Stella Rhys.
I am sorry, but it appears I have SOME moral standards and it seems using a woman's "sexual allures" to string your clients along apparently falls way beneath those standards.
And the fact that he may or may not have romantic interest in her actually makes it worse for me. It's actually almost like whoring your spouse out for your benefit.
I don't care about the ending. I don't want to know how they resolve this. Don't
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
4/5 stars

This book absolutely blew my expectations out of the water, it wasn’t anything like I expected it to be. It was exciting and emotional, with all these little strange and sudden plot twists that kept you guessing and curious—not something that’s overly common in romance books.

I feel as if this is one of those books to just dive blind into, it’s addictive and crazy satisfying.

Sara has been a workaholic for the past nine years for a boss who doesn’t treat her right, but she’s hell-bent on making
Alaina
Another good audio that made my work day so much better!

Bad Boss is the second installment of the Irresistible Series. It features Julian and Sara. Two people who were suppose to meet each other due to Sara's best friend dating his best friend - yet, it never happened until a random ass hookup on a random ass night. After that one night stand, I guess you can call it that..?? Well, it definitely didn't stay a one night thing. Their feelings grew for each other and even after secrets of their past came out fro/>Bad
Nicole P
Believe Stella Rhys when she says she writes "hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's flat-out filthy)" contemporary romances. Bad Boss was exactly like this. The delectable, cocky, shrewd businessman Julian Hoult has a chance encounter with Sara in an elevator (which has to be longest elevator ride in history). Sara has just quit her job, after working to the bone and not getting the promotions or raises she rightfully deserves. On her way to meet her best friend she runs into Julian ...more
Kate Hastings
This is my first book from this author & it won't be my last.

I enjoyed the premise of the book, workplace romances are a bit of a fave, particularly if there are hijinks afoot. And there are plenty of hijinks, twists and turns to this read.

I liked all the characters (leading & support), and the writing was smart, engaging & easy to escape into. There is also no question that the sex scenes between Julian & Sara were scorching hot, super steamy & had me
Ashlie
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stunning Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 😊. This book was a sexy love story. I would recommend it if you like exotic love stories, where the average gal gets the rich guy. Spoiler: I have to rant on one particular part. The ending... Sara went after him!! I wouldn’t have done that. He was the ass not her. Other than that it was a good story. ...more
Kelly Wants All The Alphas
Holy cow, this is the definition of a steaming hot office romance! It is everything you want in this kind of story and aside from the perfectly-executed forbidden sexiness, this book has two of my favorite characters EVER written. But before we get to anything I need to talk about Julian Hoult...

Julian, people.

This man is 100% business and the best part about him is that he's as gorgeous-sexy-alpha as it gets without being your typical womanizing ass
Maddy's Reading
I just finished this book and I can't stop gushing over Julian Hoult!!! He's rich, broody, alpha and super sexy...he gave me the goosebumps <3
Sara and Julian meet in an elevator and their first meeting was HOT! BUT it was cut short unexpectedly and they meet again couple of weeks later to realise they have common friends. And that he needs her to pretend to be his assistant to win over a deal.
Sara is a strong and fun girl who has had a shitty past. I loved how strong and bold she
Heather andrews
Jul 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Julian sometimes gets very specific, “I’m asking you to take a seat in front of my desk, Sara. And I want you to take your shirt off for me.” Julian may be a hard man, but he's a big ole softie when it came to Sara. I really liked this book.
Emma
Oct 28, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
so much wrong with this book. I wish I had not finished it. = 1 star

I read the first book and while I didn't completely enjoy it there were parts I quite liked and it did get better as it went along. I particularly liked Sara and so when I saw the next book was her and Julian I decided to download it. Sadly this one took the opposite trajectory. Starting out okay but ending in a screech of WTF and why did I bother commentary in my head. What little I liked in the last book was totall
AJ

Oh, I loved this one! An opposites attract story with an unexpected romance that is sweet, captivating and oh-so-sexy. I completely fell in love with these characters, and I loved their love story!

Sara Hanna has just walked out of a thankless job that she thought was her dream, but that turned out to be more of a nightmare. Trying to get her head around the fallout, she decides to screw it all and for one night, forget her troubles.

I was indulging tonight.
In everything.
Fuck it – for just one night, I was going to let myself ha
Cheryl O'Harney
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*This book was reviewed for Summer's Eve Reads*

Title: Bad Boss
Author: Stella Rhys
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Rating: 5/5

Being stuck in a rut and quitting her job wasn't exactly the greatest of positions to be in but that's exactly where Sara finds herself, deciding to spice things up a bit she's going to do what she's never done before and have a wild night of passion with a stranger, she finds out later her stranger in question was named Julian and not only was he

• Bait: Alpha Billionaire Romance Part 1
  • Undone, Volume 2 (Undone, #2)
  • A Hot Winter (Attraction #2)
  • Not Your Hero
  • ASMODEUS: Demon of Lust Part 1
  • Pieces Lost (Devil Call MC - Talon & Everly, #2)
  • Hate Me (Hate Me, #1)
  • The Undying God
  • Incubus Hunter (Erotic Elf, #1)
  • Alien Commander's Chosen (Accidental Alien, #1-5)
  • The Fighter's Fierce Temptation (The Burton Brothers, #1)
  • Tempting Irish (Wild Irish, #2)
  • The Truth About Lennon
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy, #1)
  • Dare
  • Virgin for the Woodsman (The Woodsman, #2)
  • Double Her Fantasy (Double Seduction #1)
  • Irish Kiss (Irish Kiss, #1)
Stella Rhys is an author of contemporary romance and can't help but write it hot, steamy and borderline filthy (just kidding, it's flat-out filthy). Writing aside, she lives for coffee, the Yankees and cooking recipes way out of her league. She was born and raised in New York and now lives there with her husband and charmingly entitled fur baby.

Irresistible (4 books)
  • Sweet Spot (Irresistible, #1)
  • Dirty Deeds (Irresistible, #3)
  • Hothead (Irresistible Book 4)
“Mr. Roth, as it turns out, women sometimes do things for their own pleasure and happiness. I wear my clothes because I like them, and because I feel good in them. I enjoy feeling attractive, and if that catches your attention, then you are welcome to look. But unless I invite you, do not ever touch or assume you’re entitled to. Using the way I dress as an excuse for your lack of respect or self-control is not justified” 3 likes
“I let myself go. Because the deeper in sank into Sara, the more I could breathe – the more I actually wanted to breathe. For so long, I hadn’t minded that suffocating weight in my chest. It was just something I carried with me every day, and I accepted it. it kept me accustomed to pain. But now that I knew what lightness felt like, it was all I ever wanted.
It felt better than anything I knew.
And I was pretty sure I could never go back.”
0 likes