Start by marking “Drive Me Crazy” as Want to Read:
Drive Me Crazy

Drive Me Crazy

Cam girl, Naomi, doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her career choice. After losing her parents and older brother, she’ll do whatever it takes to support herself. She does, however, want to show her brother’s best friend that she’s all grown up.

Grady promised to look after his late best friend's little sister. The problem - she's not so little anymore. While he tries to c
Kindle Edition
Published January 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Drive Me Crazy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drive Me Crazy

Start your review of Drive Me Crazy
Melanie (mells_view)
Quick. Naughty. Older brother’s best friend!

If you’re looking for older brother’s best friend, mixed with confident cam girl. Then this is the quick novella for you. Low angst, bit of naughty, little bit of quick romance. Ticks all the novella check marks for me. Recommend to anyone who loves quick smutty novellas.
Annabelle Anders
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun, quick, spicy read! I enjoyed this glimpse of what most would consider a forbidden world. "Why would any girl want to do this kind of work?" Grady doesn't understand but Naomi is all set to defend it. What's a cam girl do, anyway? Is it possible she might just be doing something worthwhile? Get set to embrace Grady as your next book boyfriend... He's hunky, old fashioned, but willing to learn... Thumbs up for sure. ...more
Michelle Abascal Monroy
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing novella that makes you ask for more!!

ARC Generously Provided by the Author

Drive Me Crazy is a short reading but is soo good! I love that the heroine has a job that is not that common to find in books!! i love the hero and heroine chemistry is so good when even they try to denied their feelings you can clearly see that's is a lie because they have strong feelings for each other.

I really enjoy this novella and i wish i could have more of this beautiful couple but even thought their s
Annie's reading corner
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This story was short, funny and so hot with a very quite interesting and quirky plot.
Aisha
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a short but great read. The story grabs you attention but the details are what keep you reading. Grady feels the need to protect Naomi because of a promise he made. Naomi has other plans when it comes to Grady. I only wish it was longer.
Rebecca Jenshak
Jan 03, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Drive Me Crazy is a fun & sexy novella that's just a little different from anything else I've written. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Chelé-----4 The Love of Books
AHHHHHH! I freaking LOVED this super HOT novella!!! I want MORE!!

Naomi has a really lucrative job.....sure, it's a little risque but she's great at it and loves it. Grady, her brother's best friend wants to look after her, in fact it's the last promise he made to his now dead best friend.

Naomi is so fun, flirty, smart, funny and super sweet. Grady is gorgeous, strong, loyal and protective. They make a deal. She wants him to take her job seriously and realize she likes it and is really good at i
Karen Sedgman
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved this brothers bestfriend short story, it was hot and oh so sexy! Naomi & Grady were awesome together!
Bookworm Between the Sheets
Dec 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
THREE words came to me after finishing this steamy H-O-T novella was I. WANT. MORE!

This quick read is a really good novella that I devoured in less than an hour. It has the perfect story/plot line that gives you enough of the story, but leaving you craving more of Grady & Naomi.

I just want to say this is a perfectly, well written short story! I read a lot of romance novellas and often times I find them cheesy or silly and this does not fall anywhere near that category. I can't wait to see what
Chanah Dow
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary reader's copy from "Quill and Ink Review Team" in exchange for an honest review.

****

1 Camgirl
-1 Camgirl's protective brother & her parents
+ 1 Camgirl's protective brother's best friend
+ 1 Mutual crush

You do the math!

This short book is well-written, easy to read, and has some very sexy moments in it. (Oh, and may I just say, THANK YOU, JENSHAK, FOR HAVING MALE HALF USE CONDOMS! I have a major pet peeve about authors who eroticize unsafe sex).

One of the other things that
Erika Estrela
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was such a steamy novella that my kindle felt like it was on fire. Naomi and Grady...... WOW! These two are so good together. Naomi is a cam girl paying her own way through life after tragedy has come her way again and again. First with her parents dying and then her brother dying as well. Grady was her brothers best friend so he feels like he should look out for Naomi and get her to find another job so Naomi challenges him to see things her way. This is where it gets super steamy.

This was
Lauren
3.75 Stars
This story is short, fast paced and easy to read. I read this book in one sitting.
This book is the first book of Rebecca Jenshak’s that I have read. Because of this, I wasn’t sure on what to expect. I found the writing style easy to follow and the characters fairly likeable. I liked Naomi. I liked that she was determined to carry on with her cam girl job. She actually made good money from doing it. I liked Grady but the majority of the time, he irritated me. I understood his reasons
Rmederios
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a step out of this author's comfort zone and she has done an amazing step.
Grady made a promise to his best friend to always look out for his little sister. That doesn't include lusting after her.
Naomi needs to prove to Grady that she can and has done very well to hold her own. Is her profession of the non normal variety? Absolutely!
But there's no touching, no face to face meetings and she works out of the comfort of her home.
So she convinces him to come watch her work. Long over do s
Eva
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A quick and fun read I loved Naomi and Grady her brothers best friend I loved that he wanted to protect her her job is something I've heard about in other stories but this was told in great detail that it was an essential part of the story I would have preferred a longer story maybe got to meet her gran in the book I loved how it tormented him when he watched her it is a five star read and I will definitely read more books from this author hopefully about more firefighters (hint). I voluntarily ...more
Mary Lou
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I bought this book because I liked the cover and it was only 99 cents and then was delightfully surprised. I've never really thought about the whole web cam thing but I liked how Miss Jenshak portrayed the girl as a businesswoman who was proud of her product. Men have big muscles and make all kinds of money playing football and stuff like that, what's wrong with a girl using her attributes to make a living?

If you want to read something fresh and different, I recommend Drive Me Crazy. I just rea
Julia Wolf
Dec 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really liked this novella! I read it in one sitting, in about an hour.
I haven't read a story about a cam girl before, and I found it really fun and compelling. I read the author say she watched a documentary about cam girls, and that showed in the authentic details.
My only complaint is it was too short! But of course it's a novella, so what do I expect? :) I just want to know more about Naomi and Grady!
I'm also intrigued by firefighter/computer genius Jose. Spin-off?!?
Ida Jolley
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a sexy, quick ,hot, novella read. I was even disappointed that it was over when I finished it. A hot sexy male and a cam girl doing her thing for guys who would call in to her for their pleasure. But the sexy fireman just couldn’t stand for it. He wanted to help her out but then made her feel worse about it , but she went and did something else for herself. But you have to read it to find out. It was good but so short. 😂😂
Danielle Marlowe
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca Jenshak did a great job on this story. Drive Me Crazy was well written and had a great plot. Naomi and Grady were great characters. The attraction was instant. The chemistry between Naomi and Grady was sizzling. They were great together. Strong connection. I enjoyed their journey. This was great story. Thank you, Rebecca Jenshak. Great work :)
Jade
Jan 13, 2018 rated it liked it
This novella is a easy short read that I quickly read in my one sitting.

Naomi or princess peach as known by her ‘fan base’ works as a web entertainer and is looked down by most of the community. Grady is the sexy fireman who is also her deceased brothers best friend.

Grady made a promise to Naomi brother to look out for her, but now he wants more.

Drive me crazy is a short and sexy Novella.

Cindy Hughes
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot Sexy Read!

Drive Me Crazy is a great short read!
Grady promised his dead best friend that he would protect his sister Naomi, but she wants him not his protection. Will she get him?
If you like hot, sexy, steamy, quick reads Drive Me Crazy is for you!
I voluntarily reviewed this book from an arc copy.
Jackie Ashmead
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed reading this book. Was a super quick easy read. I enjoyed the characters alot. I just think it was alittle short for the story and it ended really fast. I wish it would have been longer and was able to find out more about the two of them and where things go. Overall though I really enjoyed reading this book.
Mona williams
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i just loved this short sexy story! its about a woman who has lost people she loves. she does online computer sex scenes. her brothers best friend was told to look after her. only she isnt little any more. shes a grown woman with curves.
Dawne
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
The forbidden fruit, a best friend's little sister, an oath to protect and she is Princess Peach. All of these roadblocks try to keep Grady away from the one he desires, will they work? ...more
Jess
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, read-in-2018
OMG Drive Me Crazy is the perfect name for this short story because it’s driving me crazy that it’s already ended!!

I was super excited to read this because it sounded so good & different from anything else I’ve read before. And it was just that, but HOTTER!

Naomi & Grady were so cute together & I liked that Naomi was strong headed. She’s a fiery character
While Grady of course is the “old fashioned gotta Save the girl” but really cares about Naomi’s well being

This was a hot read for sure, it give
Emma Johnston
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh holy wow! What a sexy short read!

You honestly won't be disappointed reading Grady & Naomi! It had me hooked from page one, I love Grady so much <3
Jena
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun book to read. I highly enjoyed it.
DarkRaven Reviews
Jun 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a bad little read. I loved the characters. They were fun and down to earth which makes them really relatable. I also loved the chemistry between the two main characters. Well worth a read.
Christine Campbell
This was a short quick read. She is his best friends sister who is deceased and he sees her doing her job and it's a hot erotic job. He is turned on by her. It's so hot and they finally got what they each wanted. It's extremely exciting and hot
I am voluntarily reviewing this arc of this book
Jamie
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“You’re a Lamborghini, Naomi.” ... “ Any man that gets to drive you needs to treat you like a goddamn princess the rest of the time.”

Short. Sexy. Sweet. This novella will drive you "Wet & Wyld"! I loved the chemistry and passion Naomi and Grady have together. It's hot!🔥This fun and spicy read is perfect! This book may be small but it has a big punch, right to the heart! ❤
Katy Birch
Jan 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
A little steamy read. Naomi has one of those taboo online careers and her deceased brothers best friend is not exactly happy about it. They end up making a deal and lets just say the temperature rises.

A hot read that you want more of.

• What Are Friends For?
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Fallen University: Year One (Fallen University, #1)
  • By a Thread
  • Fallen University: Year Three (Fallen University #3)
  • Fallen University: Year Two (Fallen University #2)
  • Beneath a Summer Sky
  • Resisting the Rebel
  • Popularity is Just an Equation
  • Let Me Love You (Love, #4)
  • Hard to Love You (Love, #3)
  • Saving It
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • Tell Me Pretty Lies
  • Friend Zone (Friend Zone #1)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Deadly Game (Academy of the Gods, #3)
  • The Sainthood : A Dark High School Romance (The Complete Series)
Rebecca Jenshak is a new adult romance author.
Sign up for her newsletter for a free novella: https://www.subscribepage.com/rebecca...

Amazon: https://goo.gl/6VtdGu