Start by marking “All We Want For Christmas Is You” as Want to Read:
All We Want For Christmas Is You

All We Want For Christmas Is You

(Kiss & Tell #1)

Hayden Halloway wants to see her name in print when she gets out of college, preferably in one of the big five newspapers in New York. She has everything lined up to make that happen, except for that one perfect story to finalize her portfolio.
Christian, Vinnie, and Justin, first string forwards on the college hockey team, all have their sights, secretly, set on Hayden. Bu
Published December 21st 2017

To ask other readers questions about All We Want For Christmas Is You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All We Want For Christmas Is You

Bianca Souza
Dec 30, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reverse-harem
It started really good but has no ending
Anne
Dec 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing

Contemporary Romance? Check.

New Adult/College Romance? Check.

Sports Romance? Check.

Reverse Harem? Check check check.

Seriously, I was mad thirsty for this kind of read. It ticked off a lot from my list of preferences. I really hoped to read more non-paranormal/scifi/fantasy RH works in the near future.

I liked the author's writing style. It was pretty clean and I had a smooth reading flow. I liked the story line. It might seem like a light read, a fluff, but the way the author executed the mor

Scout Army#1 Nolan
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I'm not that angry or shocked because I read the reviews before reading this book and knew that the ending was kind of crappy. But seriously, what was the author thinking?

"Holy shit. They ALL wanted me." Fullstop....that's it. Who ends a book like that?

It was the worst, because it was so randomly abrupt and really made my respect for the main girl just plummet as well as my delight in reading this book. I don't know, it just ruined the whole story for me and TBH I truly believe that the better
Angela Sullivan
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story ...

This got only four because of the ending. It was so abrupt I’m a little bit mad. I was so wrapped in this story and the conclusion of the climax and then nothing. It just ended. And from a brief bit of research I found no evidence of a sequel. Which I’m hoping a hint of will pop up on her FB page soon. This is a romance suspense, suspense meaning the whole story front to end revolves around never knowing who gets the girl. And the drama is thick, not knowing when or which side wi
Margaux Espinosa
Jul 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Ending was a bit abrupt but lovely story

This was an adorable college romance story, with deceit, betrayal, and heartache all mixed in. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters, they were all relatable, with goal oriented, self driven personalities and I love how fierce and independent Hayden was. I did notice that in the story there were a few times that details were shared with one another then later restated as if they had never shared them before, but it didn't take away from the story. I wish the
rose houston
Dec 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
All we want for Christmas is you is a light hearted and wonderful book written by Anita Maxwell. When reading this book it feels like a realistic reverse harem story. I really enjoyed it, the story follows Hayden as she juggles everything in her final year at college. Her dream is to work for one of the big five newspapers in New York. Can she uncover a big story to complete her portfolio or will she fall for her sources and lose the story. Read and find out, I think everyone will enjoy this lov ...more
Amy Naylor
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this reverse harem romance. Hayden has three hockey players trying to score with her and she's loving the attention. Unfortunately her best friend needs her help and it involves taking down the hockey team. The characters were so relatable that I could see myself knowing them in college. Actually I really wish I had gone to college with those yummy hockey players.
Michelle
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an enjoyable read. I don't usually go for hockey romances, but I'm so glad I gave this book a chance.
From the moment I picked it up, I fell in love. The characters were amazing, and so relatable. And all the twists and turns in the plot kept me thoroughly engaged and unable to put it down.
I will definitely be keeping an eye on this author in the future.
K
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Most books just straight into bed, but this one was all about falling in love. I love how the Author was able to manage our girl's relationship with her 3 guys so perfectly and naturally. The guys, wow, they are all sooooo sweet in their own ways, I couldn't help but love them. It was a beautiful read and I am really looking forward to the next book.
Abigail
Jan 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK

Oh. My. God. This book was amazing! This book had me feeling all of the feels! It had me laughing. It had me wanting to throw my phone across the room. This book is everything you need and more! It is a wonderful reverse harem
Pamala Hunt
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy ending!

I love happy endings and this book had one. I was reluctant to finish it due to seeing where the game was going to break all of them. I kept reading and I was very happy with "the end".
Jenna
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A beautiful holiday romance. Hayden is a driven woman who knows what she wants. When a potential article arrises to help her best friend she jumps on it. She meets the guys from the Hockey team and investigates into the Puck Games. Hayden gets more than she wished for.
Amanda Hollier
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Why why why does this book not continue? I need to know what happens now! So great and I love the use of modern characters in a totally believable situation.
Melissa Hickman
Dec 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good!!!!!

I absolutely loved this story! If you don’t fall a little in love with all three of these guys you don’t have a heart!!! I absolutely cannot wait for the next book!!!
Madelyn Gosa
Dec 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow

While this book isn't steamy, it is a heart clenched. Hayden and her hockey men really got to me and I loved the concept. I admit I would love to see a followup !!
Kayla Pipkin
Jan 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Hockey romance with a Christmas twist.
That is the best way to describe this book.

Hayden is a senior in college and the Editor-in-Chief for the school newspaper.
Her goal in life is to work for one of the Top 5 newspapers in New York.
When she learns her best friend is mistreated by a hockey player and then harassed by the rest of the team due to something called "The Puck Games," Harper thinks she has the perfect story to present with her resume.
She lucks out when she meets not one, but three of t
Michelle
Jul 19, 2018
Chelsey
Oct 04, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Anita Maxwell is from Newcastle, Australia and is a wife and a mother. She has one dog, a cat, and wishes she actually had a pet kangaroo. With a Bachelors degree in Information Technology, she never intended to go into the world of writing, always thinking that it was a nice dream for some day. Now she has her very own office to write in, with a beautiful red door that she can shut, and lock, whe ...more